Give up?

Jealousy Hits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The next day was a surprise for all the members. Chaehyun or Chaeda went out of their room seperately.


"Is it opposite day today unnie?" Jihyo asked Nayeon.


"I actually don't know is it? Seems like my ship is sinking today" They are actually everyone's ship but sometimes members just get tired of the Chaehyun sweetness.


"Good morning unnies! Good morning Tzuyu! What's for breakfast?" Dahyun tried to act normally. Greeting everyone but her love.


"I think your breakfast is ignorance Dubu-ah" Jungyeon tried to joke trying to figure out what was happening between the two.


"What are you talking about unnie? Your jokes are getting funnier unnie hahaha" Dahyun ignored the fact that the members are confused and just went with the flow.


As the members expected their ship didn't sit together. Chaeyoung sat beside Mina and there's still a free seat beside her but Dahyun chose to sit between Momo and Jungyeon. So Tzuyu had no choice but to sit beside Chaeyoung.


'Wow and now she's ignoring me? Did I just really messed up last night?' Chaeyoung sad thinking about what happened last night.


"Oh well let's eat peacefully shall we and we can go anywhere you planned to go" Jihyo spoke up in the awkward air in their dining area.


Everyone started to eat silently as they can feel the awkwardness around them. Not really the usual Twice but since the most energetic Dahyun was not talking they felt a to the w to the k to the ward. But the silence broke when she spoke.


"So my lovely members, where are you planning to go today?" Dahyun tried to sound excited but she expressed too much excitement. Too much for normal.


"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys i'm going home today family emergency" Sana saud while doing a peace sign.


"Really I thought you're going with Mina to the CNBlue concert today" Jungyeon asked.


"Don't worry unnie Chaeng will be going with me today too bad Sana unnie won't" Mina smiled but in the last part it faded.


"But oh well you have me unnie!" Chaeyoung spoke for the first time.


'Oh no I think I know why already dundundun!' Jungyeon, Jihyo and Nayeon thought exactly the same. There was a moment of silence when Chaeng talked but Tzuyu followed and the 6 other members thanked her for that inside them.


"Me, Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie are going to practice for fun" Tzuyu said not noticing the awkwardness.


"Oh really Tzuyu? Last time I remembered you forced us" Nayeon added making Tzuyu laugh.


"But didn't you agree when I told you, I will treat you food after?"


"Oh yeah yeah Nayeon unnie what were you thinking hahahaha" Jihyo said which made some people laugh.


"Heyyyy why didn't you invite me for food?" Momo interrupted the laughter for the sake of her lovely food.


"Yah Momo-ya aren't we going to Lotte World today?"


"Lotte World? I thought we're going to the mall unnies?" Dahyun specifically remembered the text saying they will go to the mall the next day which is today.


"I forgot to tell you Dubu-ah we changed it just this morning hahaha"


"Oh yeah stupid me nevermind hahaha i'm fine already my Dubu will come with us so its gonna be fun!" Momo looked at Dahyun that was sitting beside her with smile that was returned automatically.


Chaeyoung can't help but get furious early in the morning about Dahyun going with Momo and Momo calling HER girlfriend MY dubu. She didn't notice she was cutting her meat too much already until the oblivious Tzuyu noticed.


"Hey Chaeng the meat didn't do anything to you hahaha" She laughed while the members noticed the jelly Chaeng and her pitiful looking food.


"Yeah Chaeng he he he" Sana awkwardly laughed.


No one talked after that well not really except Jungyeon, Momo and Dahyun. The three were so excited to go to Lotte World and can't stop talking about it.


Chaeyoung wanted to just grab her Dahyun unnie and claim her hers away from Momo but no she didn't do it because she's still mad at Dahyun. Dahyun was handling the situation well but not Chaeyoung. All she wants right now is for breakfast to end quickly so she won't have to see Momo and Dahyun flirting (but it's just in Chaeng's eyes because basically Momo, Dahyun and Jungyeon was just talking and not doing anything).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter