Lesson

Jealousy Hits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun and Chaeyoung was sitting by the sofa doing their usual cuddling which the other members call "nightly flirting"as the members are in their own world too.


Their hands are interlocked while lying beside each other and watching TV. Chaeyoung is in the inner side of the couch while she is backhugging her Dubu unnie because they're facing the tv. The question is: are they actually watching?


"Dubu unnie~~"


"Neh baby girl?~~"


"Unniiiiie too sweeeeet"


"Hahaha too bad you should be used to it its been a while baby girl~~~"


All the butterflies in Chaeyoung's stomach began flying everywhere. It has been a while since the two has been together and they have been this sweet since the start.


"Unnie its not fair I can't call you baby cos your older" Chaeng pouted.


"You don't to baby. I really really like it when you call me unnie. It's like music to my ears" Dahyun said facing the younger and kissed the pouted lips. Chaeyoung chuckled can't contain all the sweetness she's receiving.


"Unnie I didn't know you were this cheesy" 


"You don't like it?" Now it was Dahyun who was pouting. Chaeng stopped giggling and smiled at how lovely her girlfriend is. 


"I don't like it. I LOVE IT UNNIE!" Chaeng whispered it loudly in her unnie's ear knowing that it is a ticklish part of the girl. 


"Shhh-top it baby girl hahaha stop it"


"Not until you kiss me baby unnie~" When Dahyun heared what she called her, she can't gelp but smile and immediately kissed the girl infront of her. It lasted for a while but then she remembered that her baby was supposed to tell something. 


It ended with a smoooch with Chaeng still following her lips while Dahyun was trying to get her lips away from her hungry baby.


"Hold on little baby girl hahaha now I know you love my lips too much"


"Well now you know lets continue shall we? hihihi" Chaeng giggled and started to move forward to the older's lips not until a hand stopped her excited lips. Dahyun felt the lips in her hand pouted.


"Tell me what you're supposed to tell me a while ago first pabo-ah" Dahyun giggled at her cute baby girl.


"Oh that..." Chaeyoung's smile faded as she replied.


"Why baby girl?" Dahyun was worried why her girl is acting sad.


"You and Momo unnie" Chaeyoung's voice was still sad and she buried her face in Dahyun's neck to hide her frowning face.


"What about me and Momo unnie?" Dahyun was confused about what she was talking about.


"In Jeju, she almost kissed you unnie and you even put your arms around her and the camera was rolling" Dahyun can't help but smile on her jelly baby Chaeng.


"That's nothing baby girl you know how playful Momo unnie is and she's always like that to everyone don't you notice" Chaeng looked up to face Dahyun's face.


"She is. But she can't just do that to MY unnie. She can have anyone but you. You're all mine" Dahyun noticed the younger pouted and she gave ot a peck.


"Of course I'm yours all yours baby girl"


"Really? Why don't you prove me?" Chaeng started pouting asking for a kiss.


"I will show you tomorrow just don't forget--"


"Chaeyoung!" The two girls looked up at the intruder: their Mina unnie.


"Oops sorry guys" Mina said shyly as she always is.


"No it's fine unnie what do you need?" Now Dahyun know what Chaeng felt when she was with Momo. It felt horrible.


She knows that Mina had always been super close to Chaeng since before and the japanese girl even told the public that she has a crush on her baby. On the other hand, Chaeng is just nice and what she knows is that Chaeng had a little crush on their unnie.


"I just need someone to go with me tomorrow can you go? You know how important tomorrow is for me righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter