Yay!

Jealousy Hits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was shocked knowing her baby was crying. It was her biggest weakness. It also hurts her to feel every drops of tears from the eyes of Chaeyoung. Dahyun sat straight up but Chaeyoung doesn't want to let go so Dahyun ended up having Chaeyoung clinging on to her. Chaeng 

didnt want to show Dahyun her face.


"Hey hey stop crying" But didn't do anything when Dahyun cupped her face in front of her own.


"Unnie i'm so so so sorry I won't ever forget about our date again and if you want i'll just ask someone else to come with Mina unnie. Just be with me again unnie. I never want to be away from you again" Dahyun's anger all washed away from her mind.


"Yeah yeah baby girl its okay now okay? Just stop crying you know I hate it when you cry" 


"B-but I d-don't l-like it when y-you're mad at m-me" Chaeyoung can't speak straight while crying.


"No no unnie is not mad at you unnie was just j-jealous" Even though she was shy to admit it to her girlfriend, she can't think of what else to say.


"Jealous? of whom?" Oblivious Chaeng is being oblivious. Dahyun can feel her cheeks blush as she was about to speak again.


"M-mina unnie. How you can cancel our dates just for her. I don't even know why? I'm your girlfriend right?" Now Dahyun stopped cupping Chaeng's cheeks and its now time for Chaeyoung to do that.


"Of course baby unnie you're my one and only girlfriend" After that she moved forward to ki--


"Hey Chaeng its fine you won't go with me--- Oops sorry" Mina entered but was stopped when she saw that the two was about to kiss.


"Nah its fine unnie" Chaeyoung spoke for the two of them.


'Is this dejavu or something? -_-' Dahyun thought about the reason why they fought.


"I just came here to tell you that its fine if you won't go with me I heard you cut yourself and Sana won't be going home anymore" Dahyun smiled wide, the feeling of victory.


"Really unnie? Good for you and for me then! More time for me and my baby unnie!" Mina said bye and went outside of their room.


"Shall we continue unnie?" Chaeng moved forward to catch Dahyun's lips once again but this time she really did catch it while sitting on the older's lap and wrapping her legs in Dahyun's waist. Dahyun's arms wrapped in her girlfriend's body.


From time to time Dahyun and Chaeng smiles in between their kisses. Dahyun started using her tongue, surprising Chaeyoung because its a first time but she just went with the flow and started following Dahyun's lead.


Chaeng broke their kiss.


"Unnie I love your eyes" Then she kissed the older's eyes.


"I love your nose" She smiled wide and kissed Dubu's nose.


"I love your fluffy cheeks" Chaeyoung removed her hands from cupping Dahyun's cheeks both side and kissed it deep.


"I love your cute chin" Chaeng chuckled and kissed Dahyun's part of chin which is really close to her lips making Dahyun release the giggle she was stopping.


"And lastly I love you" Right after she said it she kissed Dahyun's lips passionately.


The kiss was stopped but it was because of Dahyun. As always before the kiss can be ended by Dahyun, Chaeyoung tries her best not to by moving forward to follow Dahyun's lips even though Dahyun moves her head back.


"I like it when you're aggressive baby girl~" Dahyun can't help but giggle seeing her annoyed baby.


"Then why stop? I miss your lips already" 


"I still want to tell you something like you did" Dahyun pouted. 


"Ohhh hahaha go ahead unniiiie~" Chaeng kissed the pouted lips.


"I love your whole face hehe" Dahyun started kissing every part of Chaeng's face.


"I freaking love your jawline, collarbone and your shoulders" Dahyun was grinning wide while saying it to Chaeng.


"Really?" Chaeyoung asked teasing Dahyun.


"Really." Dahyun kissed Chaeyoung's lips first then moved to her jawline then to her neck which ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter