When Sana was jealous

Only Tzuyu

Tzuyu placed the blanket on the ground with Sana watching her. “Done.” She said and let the older girl sit first followed by her. “Bread?” Sana asked opening the basket beside her. “Yes please.” Smiling the Japanese girl gave Tzuyu the bread which the younger gladly accept. They decided to have a date as Sana wants to make it up to Tzuyu who felt jealous between her and Dahyun. Well blame it on the fans who made videos about her and Dahyun.

“Do you feel better now?” Sana asked earning a toothy grin from the Taiwanese girl. Pulling Sana closer to her she fed the latter. “I’m sorry for acting childish.” She apologized which Sana replied with a peck on the cheeks making her grin even wider. “It’s fine it’s normal for people to feel jealous. When in your case it’s the fans who made you feel that.”

Nodding she chewed on the bread. “I remember when you got jealous because of Chaeyoung.” Tzuyu stated making the girl beside her to pout. “But I ain’t gonna lie you are cute when you are jealous.”

 

*Flashback*

 

After a week of being official Tzuyu and Sana decided to tell it on the whole group. First they gathered the members on the living room. “So what is it that you two need to say?” Jihyo, their leader asked eyeing the two. “Yeah spill it.” Mina said her chin resting on her palm. “Actually guys…” Sana paused looking at them. “Sana Unnie and I are dating.” Tzuyu spilled the news but they didn’t expect others to just look at them.

“I’m sorry what?” Nayeon asked leaning closer to the two. The other 7 girls are actually processing what they just said. “I said Sana Unnie and I are dating.” Slowly the other girls smiled at the two before the whole dorm was filled with congratulatory cheer. “I knew it.” Jungyeon said trapping the youngest into a head lock which made Tzuyu laugh.

“So we have two official couple now 2yeon and SaTzu.” Enveloping into a hug they ended up having a small party. “So how long that you two are dating?” Momo asked eating her favorite food in the world which is Jokbal. “1 week.” The Japanese girl said handling Tzuyu a drink.

 

After having a small party they went to their room to get some rest. On the other hand Chaeyoung sat on Tzuyu’s bed. “Oh hey Chaeng what’s up?” The taller girl asked as she dried her face with her towel. “Tzuyu I was wondering if you could help me with something?” Sitting down she nodded her head. “What is it?” “I was actually thinking on confessing to Mina Unnie.” Hearing the word confessing she nodded. “Okay I’ll help you, don’t worry you can count of me.” She winked at the smaller girl. Excited with what her same aged friend said she enveloped Tzuyu with a hug.

As soon as she hugged Tzuyu, Sana enters the room. The Japanese girl frowned as she saw the two maknae’s hugging each other. “Hey.” She said catching their attention. “Hey Sana Unnie.” Pulling away from the hug she smiled at her lover. “Do you need something Unnie?” The Taiwanese girl followed signaling her to come and sit at her bed. Shaking her head she still has her frown on her face. “I was just wondering if I can sleep here.” “Oh sure you can.” “Tzuyu-ah thanks.” Chaeyoung said winking at the taller girl making her laugh on the other hand Sana looked at the two. “What’s with the hugging and winking?” She thought. Her thoughts broke when the latter pulled her. “Let’s sleep now Baby.” Tzuyu whispered before turning off the lights kissing her forehead.

 

As days passed Sana noticed that the two maknae seems to be more closer than before. They will often sit beside each other whispering. “What’s up with this two? Are you cheating on me Chou Tzuyu?” Watching as the maknae line sat on the corner of the practice room seems lost in their own world. “Hey are you alright?” Mina asked sitting beside her. “Yeah.” She replied shortly. Tzuyu looked at her then smiled making her smile also. “We are just starting dating Tzuyu.” She mumbled closing her eyes.

 

“Hey where do you want to go after practice?” Her lover asked resting her head on her shoulder. “Where do you want to go?” She asked the younger girl holding her hand. “What about let’s eat ice cream?” Smiling she nodded her head. “Well ice cream it is.”

As they made their way to the ice cream store they talked about random things forgetting about Chaeyoung. “The usual?” Sana nodded as she sat on their usual spot waiting for the taller girl. As she waits for the latter, Tzuyu’s phone beeped indicating that she received a text. Since the two are open with each other she reached for the latter’s phone opening the message.

*From Chaeng Kkoma

Hey Tzuyu thanks really. This is why I love you so much. Don’t worry I will make it up to you. Love you~

“What the f…” Her eyes widen as she read the message. “What’s with I love you? Are you really cheating on me Tzuyu?” Closing the phone she rested her back on the chair. “Here is our ice cream.” Tzuyu cheerfully said placing the thing on the table sitting beside her girlfriend. “I will not confront you right now. But be ready Chou Tzuyu.” She thought eating the ice cream.

 

“Hey Baby, Chaeyoung and I are going out.” Tzuyu said wrapping her arms on Sana’s waist. “Where are you going?” She asked. Good thing that Tzuyu was back hugging her and she can’t see the frown on her lover’s face. “We are just going to the mall. Catching up you know.” “Catching up? Or more over Dating?” She murmured ad luckily Tzuyu didn’t heard her. “Is it okay?” Turning Sana to face her she shown her puppy dog eyes which made Sana’s knees go weak.

“Okay, but you need to go home before dinner okay?” Nodding like a child she kissed Sana on the lips. “Thanks Baby you are the best. This is why I love you.”

 

“Why are we here again?” Mina asked as they follow Tzuyu and Chaeyoung to the mall. “We’re investigating.” Rolling her eyes she felt the older girl pulled her down. “They might see you.” Sana whispered peeking through the pile of clothes. “Duh even though they see us they worn recognize us. We are wearing this mask you know.” “Still we need to be careful.” Sighing she just followed Sana.

“So you think Tzuyu is cheating on you?” Mina asked, they are on the restaurant still following or what Sana said investigating the two maknae. “Yeah. You know I saw them hugging then Chaeyoung winked at my Tzuyu, Then they become really close like this close.” She shown her index and middle finger showing how close the two are. “And I read Chaeyoung’s text to Tzuyu. She said I love you two times.” Looking at the maknae line she saw that the two are laughing. “Did she enjoys Chaeyoung’s company than mine?”

“You know what you are just imagining some things.” Mina said looking at the two. She observed them before seeing Chaeyoung leaning closer to Tzuyu. “Oh my god did they kissed?” Sana asked. The two Japanese girl thought that Chaeyoung leaned in and kissed the taller girl but the truth is Chaeyoung just whispered something on the latter’s ears. “See that? See that?” Sana said tears forming in her eyes.

Mina’s eyes widen removing her eyes from the two. “Ye…yeah I saw that.” Clutching on her chest she looked at her best friend. “I think I am having a heart attack.” “I… I think we should go.” Sana said standing up followed by Mina who gave one last look at Chaeyoung.

After that night Sana didn’t confronts her lover she still needs to observe or regarding to Sana, investigates the two. “Are you okay Baby?” Tzuyu asked lying beside her lover. “I’m not you cheater.” Sana thought. She’s on the maknae’s room back facing Tzuyu. “I’m fine just sleepy.” Feeling Tzuyu wrapped her arms around her waist she took a deep breath. “Sleep now Baby we have schedule tomorrow.” Tzuyu said kissing her head.

 

“So any plans?” Mina asked in Japanese watching as Tzuyu and Chaeyoung walked ahead of them. “I don’t know they are getting more and more closer.” Sana replied, She really thought that the two are cheating on her. “If I were you I will confront her. This is not right.” Mina said frowning at the thought of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu together cheating at Sana. “Okay I will. Later.”

 

Entering the dorm the other members went directly to their rooms. Sana made her way to the maknae’s room slamming the door shut surprising the three girls. “Tzuyu we need to talk.” She said. Looking at the latter she nodded her head. “What is it?” “We are just going out.” Chaeyoung said feeling the tension between the two or more over to Sana. “No one will go out.” She paused then looked at Dahyun and Chaeyoung. “Stay!” “Okay.” Dahyun and Chaeyoung said. This is the first time they saw Sana at this scary state. “Are you cheating on me?” “What?” Tzuyu thought she heard Sana wrong. “I said are you cheating on me?” The older girl can feel her eyes got teary looking at the latter. “What are you talking about? I’m no…..” “Don’t lie to me. I saw you and Chaeyoung hugging last time and you two are closer than before.” Tzuyu tried to hold Sana’s hands but the latter backed away.

The other members heard Sana’s voice entering the maknae’s room. “What’s happening?” Nayeon asked but no one answered her. “Don’t touch me.” She said making Tzuyu frown. “Then when we are on the ice cream store I read Chaeyoung’s text to you. She even said I love you. Twice.” The Taiwanese girl tried to talk but cut off by Sana. “Then Mina and I followed you to the mall. You two are having a great time and Chaeyoung even kissed you. I saw it Tzuyu with my own eyes.”

Looking at her same aged friend she sigh. “We are not cheating on you Sana unnie.” “Liar!” Her hands on her waist she lifted her head taking a deep breath. “Listen okay? We are not cheating. What you saw in the mall. It’s not what it seems. Sorry Chaeng but I think I need to tell her this.”

Chaeyoung gulped looking at Sana and to Mina. “Chaeyoung here, she just asked me to help her. That’s why we are always together. She wants my help regarding confessing to Mina Unnie.” Chaeyoung looked down all their plans just went away. “Then the time that you read the text is she is just thanking me because I am willing to help her and the kissing on the restaurant that you said you saw.” She looked at Sana then smiled. “She just whispered that she saw you two following us.”

Looking down Sana felt ashamed with her action. “I’m not cheating on you okay? And Mina Unnie I think Chaeyoung and you need to talk.” With that Chaeyoung jumped down on her bed grabbing Mina’s hand. “Let’s talk.” She said leaving them. “Aigoo this two.” Jungyeon murmured leaving the two followed by others. “Can… can I leave now?” Dahyun asked earning a nod from Tzuyu. “Sorry Unnie.” She said before enveloping Sana into a tight hug. “I’m sorry.” Sana whispered. “It’s fine Baby you don’t need to say sorry I understand you. I should have said it to you so we don’t have misunderstanding like this.”

Pulling a little she wiped her tears. “I love you Baby, and I will never cheat on you.” She kissed her forehead assuring her. “I’m really sorry Tzuyu-ah I even blew up Chaeyoung’s plan.” “Na~ it’s fine at least she will confess now than later.” The two fell silent as Tzuyu hugged Sana.

“Are you alright now?” She asked earning a nod. “I love you sorry again for not telling you.” “No I should be the one who’s sorry.” The Taiwanese girl smiled. “It’s fine.” “No I’m..” Tzuyu pressed her lips to Sana’s cutting her off. Soon Sana responds to the kiss. “It’s fine, okay?” “Okay.” She whispered their foreheads glued with each other.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Tzuyu laugh as she remembers the incident. Good thing that Mina accepted Chaeyoung and they are now dating. “I still feel bad for her.” Sana said resting her head to Tzuyu. “Well it’s the past and we are alright now.” Nodding she smiled. “But isn’t feel good that your partner is feeling jealous it just show that you really love her?” Tzuyu nodded kissing her forehead. “Well I don’t mind that you are feeling jealous sometimes.” She paused facing Sana. “It only shows that you really love me.” With that Sana lean in claiming her lips. “I love you so much Tzuyu.” “I love you too Sana Unnie.”