Jealous Tzuyu

Only Tzuyu

“What the heck?” Tzuyu asked as she watched some fan made videos on YouTube. She has this habit of checking some sites that is related or made just for them. The Taiwanese girl loves watching or reading comment on the net regarding them. One time she clicked on one link related to a video made for her and Sana.

Enjoying what she is watching she made herself an account on the sites reading forums about them or about her and Sana, but this time she saw a recommended video it is also fan made but not about her and her girlfriend but it’s about Dahyun and Sana.

“Is this really existing?” She asked herself. She looked at the sleeping girl beside her which is the Japanese girl, her lover for short and travelled her eyes on the side of the room to see Dahyun sleeping back facing their side. “I should stop watching this.” She murmured she’s about to close the tab but another video caught her attention ‘DaNa ‘Dahyun x Sana’ She read her brows knitted.

“Oh my god I didn’t know people are good at making this kind of video.” Instead of watching she browse on the comment section reading the fans comments.

DaNaisLove: Oh my god my heart I can’t even… the look on their eyes.

TwiceTwiceSaranghae: The way Dahyun hold Sana’s hand is just so sweet.

Tzuyu bit her thumb as fans are seriously loving the ‘couple’

KimSana96: Kyaa~ just get real or PLEASE MARRY EACH OTHER~

After reading some fans crazy comment she closed her laptop her eyes still wide with what she just watched and read. “Oh god why did I ever read the comments. The video itself is hard to bear. You are really stupid Tzuyu.” Placing her laptop on the side table she lay beside the sleeping Sana looking at the ceiling. “They really are sweet at those videos I’m not gonna lie.” Closing her eyes trying to calm her heart she felt Sana placed her arm around her waist. “I hate this kind of feeling.” She murmured caressing her lovers arm.

 

The other day Tzuyu woke up the next day but this is different she didn’t wait till Sana wakes up. She went to the kitchen after washing up to be greeted by Nayeon and Jungyeon. “Good morning.” The couple greeted which the younger girl return only with a faint smile. “Oh where’s Sana?” Nayeon asked heating the pan preparing breakfast for the whole group. “Sleeping.” Looking at her lover Nayeon mouted Jungyeon ‘Something is wrong.’ Which the shorthaired girl acknowledge.

“Hey maknae is there something wrong?” Jungyeon asked wrapping her arms around the taller girls’ shoulder. ‘Yeah.’ She thought but she doesn’t want to talk about what she saw in YouTube. “I’m fine Unnie I’m just.” She paused sighing. “I’m just not feeling well.” She stated almost in a whisper resting her head on her arms. The older couple didn’t push the latter even though they know that it’s not true. 

The breakfast was awkward for Tzuyu as she is extremely quiet. Well she’s always quiet but not the type who is not really talking. Jungyeon and Nayeon looked at Tzuyu and to Sana who is still oblivious about Tzuyu’s sudden cold attitude towards her and more specifically to Dahyun. “Are you alright?” Sana asked her lover as they enters the maknae’s room. Tzuyu was lying on the bed with her eyes closed. “I’m fine.” Sana heard, walking towards the youngest bed sitting beside her grabbing her hand.

“Are you sick? Please tell me Baby.” Hearing her lover’s worried voice she looked up to meet the latter’s worried eyes staring at her. “Yeah I guess I’m not feeling well.” Shifting her position she lay on the bed pulling Tzuyu on her embrace. In an instant Tzuyu closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of her lovers. “Good thing we both have our off I can take care of you.” The Japanese girl whispered caressing the taller girl’s hair.

Tzuyu doesn’t want to be all cold at all but she can’t help it as she remembers the two interactions on the video’s especially the holding hands and the eye contacts. She even remembers one fan comment about her.

SanaIsLife123: Tzuyu is always there. She’s the third wheeler but I prefer DaNa. DaNa is Love.

Her train of thoughts broke when she felt Sana’s lips on her forehead. “Sleep now Baby so you will feel better later.” Sana began to hum some songs making her comfortable and her eyes became heavy. “I guess if I sleep this, I’ll be better.” She thought hugging Sana’s waist tighter.

Waking up she noticed that she’s alone in the room, no Japanese girl beside her. Exiting her room she called for her lover. “Sana Unnie?” She called out. “Here Tzuyu.” Heading towards the kitchen Tzuyu heard the latter laughing talking with someone. Her brows knitted as she saw someone back facing her it was Dahyun. “Oh.” She said.

The two turned their heads together looking at the taller girl. “Hey Tzuyu, are you feeling better now? Sana Unnie told me that you are not feeling well.” Dahyun asked her. She sat beside Sana looking or more over glaring at Dahyun which the latter didn’t mind as she thought it’s because the younger girl just woke up. “I’m fine I guess.” She replied looking away.

As the two talked the videos keep on replaying on her mind. “ this.” She muttered under her breath and luckily the two didn’t catch what she said. “Where are you going?” Sana asked watching as Tzuyu got up. “Out.” Tzuyu asked coldly without looking at the two.

Without looking back she exits their dorm her face was covered with mask and she’s wearing a cap so no one will recognize her. Reaching the park she sat on one of the swings her hands tucked on her jacket’s pocket. “I shouldn’t be like this but I can’t help it.” She thought closing her eyes. “I feel jealous like really really jealous.” Looking around she can see couple of kids playing around.

She stayed at the park for a couple of hours staring at the people as they come at the park and go. “You know this park is really unforgettable.” She heard the voice that she likes to hear. Looking at her side she see Sana looking ahead of them sitting on one of the swings.

“Yeah.” Tzuyu just replied following Sana’s eyes. “This is where I got my first kiss.” She chuckled as Sana said those words. “Mine too.” They both looked at each other, at the same time they removed their mask showing their smile. “At first I thought it was one sided love.” The Japanese girl said closing her eyes. Tzuyu grabbed this chance to look at her girlfriends features. Yeah she saw it or more over stares at her lover’s features a million times but she didn’t got tired of looking at her.

“Actually I was scared at first especially we are both girls and you are younger than me.” Tzuyu didn’t say anything and let Sana talk. “But most of all I was scared of what are you gonna think of me if you will know about my feelings.” Smiling she tapped her foot on the ground taking a deep breath.

“I was scared too Unnie.” Tzuyu said swinging herself a little. “I was scared because I might be too obvious with my feelings for you and you will suddenly avoid me, but luckily you will just let me take care of you.” It is the first time that the two talked like this even they are together for quite some time now. “I even asked Jungyeon Unnie on what will I do but she said that even though I can’t say it at least I’ll let you feel it. So yeah I was doing my best on taking care of you.” “Which you do.” Sana said doing the same thing as Tzuyu.

“So in the mart it was an indirect confession when I told you that I like spending some alone time with you.” Nodding Sana remembers that time when she swears to all gods of squirrel that she’s blushing like hell. “Then it came when I heard you talking with Nayeon Unnie and Mina Unnie about your feelings with me. I was happy that time but then again I chose to stay away from you for a while to get myself together. To make sure that what I feel for you is love and not infatuation.”

The two fell silence and Sana is the one who broke it. “Ice cream?” She asked which the latter nodded her head smiling. As they enter the shop that they always go Tzuyu is the one who ordered and Sana settled on the far corner of the shop. “Here you go.” Tzuyu said placing the ice cream on table. She sat beside Sana who feed her happily. The jealousy that she felt earlier is long gone and replaced with smile, a happy smile whenever she’s with Sana.

 

They stayed on the store for a while before deciding to go home. As they reached the front door Sana looked at Tzuyu. “Don’t mind what are the others are saying Baby, they don’t know us.” Her brows knitted she tilted her head. “What I mean is those videos and comments are not important okay? The more important is us.” Caressing her cheeks the taller girl’s eyes widen. “I saw it Baby, I saw you browsing on YouTube and I know it’s the one that is bothering you. Dahyun and I are close and she’s just asking for help with regarding Momo.” Wanting to say something Tzuyu opened but then she closed it as words won’t come out.

“Remember this okay?” Sana reached for her cheeks staring at her eyes lovingly. “I love you only you, with all of my heart.” Sana tiptoed as she kissing Tzuyu on the lips. It was only a peck but it assures the younger girl about her feelings. “I love you Tzuyu, don’t mind them they don’t know us fully. The most important is you and I okay?” Nodding her head she pulled Sana into a hug closing her eyes, she feel stupid for feeling jealous over stupid things. “I’m sorry Baby I was just caught by the moment.” Smiling she pulled a little to look at her lover’s eyes. “DaNa moment is just friendly moment. Our moment together is the most sweetest and real moment. Okay?” “Okay.” With that Tzuyu kissed Sana on the lips smiling on how stupid she is. “I love you.” Tzuyu murmured between the kissed. “I love you more Baby.” Sana replied wrapping her hands on the latter’s nape.