Final

Only Tzuyu

*Flashback*

 

Sana closed her eyes as she got on the van followed by her members who are totally drained from their activities. “Is everyone here?” Their manager asked. Few faintly voices answered indicating that everyone is there. She felt someone pulled her into a side hug resulting for her to lean her head on the latter’s shoulder.

“I think it’s fine right?” She heard the girl said making her to blush and smile. Tzuyu, yes it’s Tzuyu their lovely and giant maknae that every members love. “Unnie?” “Hmmm?” Sana looked at the latter meeting Tzuyu’s eyes. She felt her heart skip a beat as Tzuyu continues to looked at her. As if looking into her soul. “Nothing.” She said smiling a bit showing her not so deep but oh so cute dimple. Adding fuel to her blushing cheeks.

She thanked god that the light on the van was dimmed. It’s always like that, that the maknae will pull her into a side hug everytime that they are on the van. Or sometimes she will seat next to the Japanese girl and take care of her. As if Sana was the younger one. Sana didn’t mind as long as Tzuyu is the one doing it. It’s completely fine with her.

“Unnie wake up we are here now.” Tzuyu patted Sana’s shoulder waking her up as their manager pulled into their dorm’s parking lot. “We are here?” Sana asked cutely earning a smile from Tzuyu. “Let’s go, so we can change into comfortable clothes.”

Sitting around the living room the members except Nayeon was waiting for their turn to take a nice and warm bath to relax their muscles from their tiring activity. Towel and pajama’s on her hand Sana leaned her head on the couch closing her eyes.

“Yah Chou Tzuyu get back here.” They heard Mina yelled. The usual calm and composed Mina was chasing Tzuyu around the livingroom. “Why? I just want to look at this.” Raising her hand they saw that the younger girl was holding Mina’s plushy of Heinz Mina ketchup. “Here we go with Mina’s temper and Tzuyu’s undying love for teasing.” Momo said with her broke Korean earning a nod from the others. On the other hand Sana smiled as Tzuyu keep on teasing Mina.

“Unnie it’s not a real ketchup.” “I don’t care. Give it back it still has Heinz on it.” The red haired Japanese girl said stretching her hand. Knowing that she teased Mina she gave back the plushy earning a smile from Mina.

Caressing the thing she is hugging she went back to her room murmuring something on Japanese. “Seriously, Mina Unnie loves Heinz more than her own bandmate. And to be exact your maknae.” Pouting she sat beside Sana. “Unnie, who do you love most.” She paused showing her puppy dog eyes. ‘Oh no that eyes, don’t use that on me’ Sana thought closing her eyes trying to calm her heart. “Me or your squirrels?”

Looking at the latter she smiled. “I love squirrels but I much more love you.” Smiling Tzuyu raised her hands. “At least Sana Unnie love me.” She said sticking her tongue out to Mina who is sitting across her. “Of course she is.” She said smiling at Sana. Sana knows that smile but just ignored the other Japanese girl.

 

The next day the group got a call from their manager saying that they have the whole day to rest. “Yes finally after all this busy schedule we have this long awaited rest day.” Jungyeon said plopping herself next to Momo who is patting the space beside her for Jungyeon to sit with.

“Yeah. We should savor this moment. I’ll be on my room. If you need anything to me.” Mina paused getting up from the couch. “Well do it yourself. I’ll be sleeping the whole day.” “Hibernating time for Myoui Mina.” Nayeon rolled her eyes shaking her head.

“Seriously Mina unnie surely loves her bed.” Chaeyoung said pouting at the thought of not having sometime with her favorite Unnie. “Yeah she loves her bed more than us, but most of all more than you Chaeng.” Dahyun said patting the younger girl’s head.

“Are you sure you want to go to the mart?” Jihyo asked handing the list to the maknae. “Yes. You know how much I enjoy doing this right Unnie?” She smiled looking at the list. “Oh you’re going to the mart?” Sana asked hoping for the latter to asked her to tag along. “Yeah.” Tzuyu said frowning.

She sigh looking outside the window. “Want to come with me Unnie?” As a cue Sana nodded her head cutely. “I’ll come with you I will just change my clothes.” Dashing off to her room Tzuyu can’t help but to chuckle at Sana’s cute action.

“Can you remind me who is the maknae. Sana or Tzuyu?” Nayeon asked shaking her head. “I guess all of us are the fake maknae here.” Jungyeon said her hands wrapped around Momo. “Hey I’m the maknae too.” Chaeyoung said pouting. “Arraseo arraseo you are the maknae too.” Dahyun said flashing her pearly white teeth.

“What’s the number one on the list?” Sana asked as she hold on the push cart with Tzuyu leaning on the handle pushing the cart. “The most important thing to Mina Unnie.” She said showing the list pointing at the written Heinz Ketchup- Myoui Mina, which Sana assumed written by Mina.

“Okay let’s get the things we needed.” Sana said smiling at Tzuyu. Returning the smile Sana lower her head as she felt her cheeks heat up. Walking at the mart Tzuyu spoke. “You know Unnie.” She said eyes looking ahead of her.

“I really like having some alone time with you.” She said smiling at no one. Sana found herself starring at the taller girl processing the words she said. “She likes having some alone time with me.” She thought her grip on the handle tightens. Stopping she turned to Sana. “Let’s go buy some ice cream my treat.” She said not waiting for Sana’s answer.

“I like being with you too.” She whispered looking at Tzuyu’s back who is picking ice cream for them. As day passed Sana’s affection towards Tzuyu became deeper. It’s not only sisterly love but it’s more than something else.

 

She is sitting on her bed looking at the wall. “Are you okay?” Nayeon asked sitting beside her. “You are zoning out.” Mina stated sitting in front on the two older girl. “I’m… I’m fine, I guess.” “Sana you know you can tell us.” Holding Sana’s hand the latter smiled sadly at them.

“I made the biggest mistake.” She said tears forming on her eyes. The two looked at each other worried for Sana. “What is it?” Looking at the two she sigh closing her eyes. “I… I think I’m in love.” With wide eyes Nayeon and Mina looked at each other. “With who?” Mina asked moving beside Sana so the latter is between the two.

“With Tzuyu.” Whispering, tears fell freely on her eyes covering her face with her hands. “Does she knows?” Nayeon asked rubbing the latter’s back. “No she doesn’t and I don’t have plan to say it.” “Why?” Looking at the other Japanese she wiped her cheeks. “It’s because she only see me as her older sister.” Now Sana was totally crying the two hugged her giving her comfort.

 

*Present*

 

Sana walked behind of her members but only one person caught her eyes, and it’s no other than their maknae. After she admitted her feelings for the latter she noticed that the girl is distancing herself to her but she still treats the other members the same. “Why are you giving me cold shoulder? Did I do something wrong?” She asked herself looking at Tzuyu who is laughing with Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

It’s been month and Tzuyu is completely avoiding Sana. “I just notice that you two are not talking. Is there something wrong?” Jungyeon asked catching everyone’s attention. Sana looked at Jungyeon.

“uhm.” She said looking at Tzuyu who shifted her gaze towards the other member. “What are you talking about Unnie?” Tzuyu said smiling at Jungyeon. “Nothing is wrong.” She said earning a nod from Jungyeon. “I hope there is nothing wrong.” She thought standing up.

“I’ll be out.” Sana said picking up her bag. “Where are you going?” Jihyo asked. “I will be just practicing. I won’t be home until dinner. I’ll be going now.” Exiting the dorm she closed her eyes holding on her chest. “It’s suffocating being with you in one room and watched you laugh with the others.”

Walking she absentmindedly reached the company building making her way to the practice room. Leaning her back on the mirror she slide herself sitting on the floor, the music still blasting on the speaker around the practice room. As her eyes closed image of Tzuyu was clouding her mind.

“This is so unfair.” She stated tears falling on her eyes. Hugging her knees she buried her face on her arms. “What’s unfair?” She heard someone as the person turn off the music. Looking up she saw Tzuyu frowning looking at her.

“It’s past dinner time.” She said sitting beside Sana. “We are worried for you.” She scoffs looking at her hands. “Do you care Tzuyu?” Looking at the older girl she raised her brow. “What do you mean?”

“do you really care for me?” Sana asked tears forming again on her eyes. She hated herself for being such a crybaby. “Unnie I…” “Do you know that I hate you?” She said standing up gathering her things.

“I hate you for being sweet then after a while you’re giving me cold shoulder. I hate you for that.” Running off. She sling her bag on her shoulder not minding if it’s raining hard.

She reached the park near their dorm but her phase didn’t slow down. Feeling a grip on her wrist stopping her she turn and saw Tzuyu also soaking in the rain.

“I’m sorry.” Smiling bitterly she tried to pulled her hand but the younger girl’s grip on her wrist didn’t loose. “Sorry? Just sorry? Tell me did I do something wrong to be treated like this?” She paused still trying to pull her wrist.

“And what’s with. Nothing wrong answer when Jungyeon Unnie asked you?” Thankful with the rain her tears are not noticeable. Lowering her head Tzuyu took a deep breath. “I heard you talking with Nayeon Unnie and Mina Unnie.” Looking up she frown.

“Talking about me. Talking about falling in love with me.” Now the grip on her wrist loose her eyes widen at what Tzuyu confessed. “That’s the reason why you are avoiding me?” As Tzuyu nodded her head, Sana buried her face on her palm.

“The truth is when I heard about it I was shocked.” She said combing her hair that is covering her face. “Do you remember when I told you that I like it when I have alone time with you Unnie?” She asked earning a nod from the Japanese girl which she found cute.

“It’s true Unnie. I really like it to the point that I want to be with you always. So when I heard about you falling in love with me. I was shocked and it cross my mind that all that I feel for you is not only sisterly love.” Walking closer to Sana she hoped that the latter wont back away.

“For the whole month I was clearing my mind and I want to make sure on what I am felling for you. That I am not in love with the idea of you having this kind of feelings for me. I want to be sure with my feelings for you Unnie.” Sana remain rotted on her place looking at Tzuyu’s eyes. “And after a month it’s clear to me.” Reaching for Sana’s cheeks she trapped the latter’s cheeks on her hands making her looked to her.

“It’s clear to me that I Chou Tzuyu is in love with you too Unnie.” Smile plasted on the younger girl’s face as she admitted her feelings. Sana remain shocked on what Tzuyu said. “You… you love me too?” Nodding she lean in capturing the older girl’s lips. With wide eyes Sana gripped on Tzuyu’s shirt and slowly closing her eyes as Tzuyu clued her lips to her.

It was just a peck but to Sana it seems that she tasted the most delicious ice cream that she ever had. “I Love You Minatozaki Sana.” Tzuyu glued her forehead to Sana smiling with her eyes closed. “I Love you too Chou Tzuyu. I love you so much.” Sana said tears falling on her eyes savoring the moment and closeness with her only Tzuyu.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys. It’s my first time writing Twice TzuNa pairing. I fell in love with them with their weird and cute charms but who cares hahaha. Hope you like it 