ii.

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the school bell rung, students were rushing to the gate to get out of this unholy place. Yunhyeong would address this place as heaven - he gets to spend more time watching Sana, instead of finding some lame, terrible excuse to go to her house. 

Yunhyeong was leaning against the wall, kicking the soil under his feet out of boredom. And the boredom soon turned into nervousness, at the thought of seeing Sana soon.

 

No one knew of his terribly huge crush on her. Or maybe some do when they catch his gaze or stare when he looks at her.

“Oh! Yunhyeong ah!”

Yunhyeong looked up, seeing Sana rush towards him, ditching Donghyuk at the back with the project materials. She caught him in a hug, while Yunhyeong hesitantly wrapped his arms around her. His heart was racing faster than those Formula One cars. They were so close, and he could hear his heart beating so fast. He hoped she doesn’t hear it, though. (Albeit she did.)

Donghyuk decided to speak, which made Yunhyeong very thankful of his actions. He could finally inhale. And they went to board the bus to Donghyuk’s house.

-

Donghyuk’s house, was very decent. His parents were on a business trip, so they had the entire house to themselves. Without wasting another second, Sana and Donghyuk both started on the project, leaving Yunhyeong on the couch watching dramas he watched a billion times already. Each time he caught Sana staring at the side profile of Donghyuk, he would cough loudly. Each time he saw them getting to close, he would purposely kick something loudly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter