iii.

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yunhyeong, Sana and Donghyuk were 16, they’ve gotten much closer - to the point that they’d share their darkest secrets, and fears. To the point that Sana would tell them it’s the time of the month and they would get her pads. Of course, they quarrel from time to time. Of course, they would talk behind each others’ back from time to time. Of course, they would leave each other out from time to time. But eventually, they would be back together in less than a day. They were basically each others’ back bones.

 

But Yunhyeong knew a little more about Sana and Donghyuk; he knew that they both had a crush on each other. It was a tiny crush, which grew bigger and bigger.

Yunhyeong knew, how special it was that day.

As much as he wanted to stop it, he couldn’t - he didn’t have the guts to risk his 11 years friendship with Sana. And he knew that she only thought of him as a very close friend.

 

That day was the finals of the soccer match between their school and their rival school. Everyone's been waiting for that day. Sana, of course, had to watch it although she hates sports. Both her good friends were in the team, she had to support them.

When she arrived at the stadium, it was flooded with people. There were people holding up their colorful and bright banners, there were people practicing their cheers, and there were also some who was eating away.

As Sana had expected, there were a lot of girls from her school there to support the boys. The soccer team was basically filled of hot and talented boys. Anyone would choose them over an idol group anyday.

At her appearance, the crowd groaned a little. I mean, who wouldn’t be jealous of Minatozaki Sana. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter