i.

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yunhyeong-ah!”

 

From a distance, Yunhyeong could already recognise the owner of the voice. That voice - never failed to make his heart skip a beat each time it says his name.

 

After taking a deep breath, he turned around to face her. “What do you want, my dear Sana?”

 

The 13 year old girl bit her bottom lip in shyness, eyes looking away to avoid his stare, fingers tapping her knees in contemplation to tell him her enquire or not.

 

“God, if you’re not saying anything, I’m leaving.” Yunhyeong warned her, getting her attention in less than a second.

 

She clung on his arm, begging, “Please, don’t. I, I guess i’ll have to tell you…”

He raised his eyebrows at her, in suspicion and curiosity.

 

“So, uhm, you’re good friends with Donghyuk, right? I was wondering, just wondering. If, you know, could give me his number or something. You know, yea. I just have a project to do with him, and I didn’t get his contact. So like, i need to contact him and -” Sana blabbered non stop about her reasons on getting Donghyuk’s phone number, and that just made Yunhyeong more clear of her actual reason.

 

He rolled his eyes at her (“You did not just roll your eyes at me?” “Hell yea i did.”) and reluctantly passed Donghyuk’s number over. There was this pang in his heart, he didn’t like the idea of both his best friends dating. And that Sana was his first love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter