Final

Don't Worry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           “One of you quickly go take a shower.”

           Taehyung whined, dropping himself on the couch, hugging the pillow next to him. The other male in the room too, let himself sink on the couch, eyes closed. “Taehyung, you go bathe first.”

           “Hyung.” The younger sat up, eyes grateful. Eyes still shut, Yoongi flicked his wrist, “Quick.”

           You watched as Taehyung stared at his hyung with a tired smile on his face before walking - because who even had the energy to rush - towards his room. The same smile spreading across your own face, you took the space next to Yoongi, keeping mum at the sound of his even breaths.

 

 

           “You didn’t have to come, you know?”

 

 

           He now had his head turned towards you, head still resting on the back cushion. 

 

           He looked so tired.

 

           You simply shook your head. “I wanted to.”

 

           Before the concert in Kobe, you noticed how sick the two boys looked. Frowns downed both their forehead and lips, and they kept clutching their stomachs. After half an hour of urging, they finally admitted to feeling nauseous and hours later, you joined them and their managers in their flight back to Seoul while the other five members stayed back to perform a few songs for the fans.

           You were instructed to follow. Even if you weren’t instructed to follow, you would’ve still followed them anyway. Seeing two of the people you loved unhappy was one thing, seeing them unhappy and sick was another.

           You wanted to go back with them.

 

           “I’m staying until the other members come back.” You gave him a small smile. “I’ll be taking care of you guys till then.”

           Yoongi sat himself upright, frowning, “We’re alright though.” He reached out to pat your hand. “Just tired.”

 

           “I saw a video.” 

 

           He looked up at you.

           “Or more of heard what you said while watching a black screen with the words you said written on it.” You continued, resisting an unsteady sigh as you took his hand, cupping them between yours. 

           “…What did I say?” Yoongi stayed still, feeling your grip tighten.

           “You’ll wonder if living like this is a human’s life.” You took a deep breath in to keep yourself from trembling. 

 

           Nothing was said.

 

           Biting your lip, you turned back to face the male, hand still in yours. “I know I can’t do anything much.” You swallowed when his eyes met yours. “But I’m doing all that I can to make sure you guys at least stay healthy and happy, even if it’s only a little bit.” 

           “…Y/N…” 

           An arm went across your back, bringing you closer as a hand rested on the back of your head. “You already do too much for us.” He hugged you as tight as his body would let him before releasing you, eyes locked on yours, “No matter how crappy life gets for us, we’ll always be happy because there are our fans, our family… you.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter