Chapter Four

Unrequited Love

School break already ended . Ricky went to school like usual . When he arrived , he straight to the class and sat on his sit . His friends already there except for Changjo . Ricky assumed that Changjo might sick so he couldn't attend school for today but his assuming was totally wrong . Changjo was totally fine , no injury or look pale at all . He just woke up late and as a result , he came late to school . He entered the class ignoring all the eyes looking at him . He even ignored the teacher's words . He sat down and took out the book and ready to learn . Changjo gave his full attention to the teacher . His behaviour totally different . He was not like he always be . "Are you okay ?" Ricky brave himself to ask . Changjo just kept quite and ignored Ricky's question .


     The whole day , Changjo was ignoring Ricky . Ricky kept thinking why Changjo ignored him . Changjo talked very well with the others but not with Ricky . During recess , Ricky didn't go to the cafeteria . He went to his favourite place which is under the shady tree near the field . He ate his food there alone . Meanwhile at the cafe , Changjo just ate like usual . "One , two , three , four , five , .... ouh why only five ? It should be six ! Where's Ricky ? Changjo-ah , where's Ricky ? I know he come to school today but why he didn't rest with us ?" Changjo just shrugged his shoulder and continued eating . Chunji stood up and walked away from the table as he wanted to find Ricky . Suddenly he remembered Ricky's favourite place . He ran there and saw Ricky was there . "Yah ! Why are you here ? Why you don't rest with us ?" Chunji asked . Ricky just smiled . "Don't smile to me ! You have to answer me not smile to me " Chunji pouted and crossed his hands at his chest . "It's not that I don't want to rest with you guys but I need some space to think about something . It just that I want to be alone . That's all . Please understand me ." "Okay , okay ! I'm sorry . Do you already eat ?" asked Chunji concern . Ricky just nodded and pointed at hus lunch box prepared by his lovely mom . "Chunji can I ask you something ?" "What is it ?" "Do you....do you...." "Do you what ?" "Do you by any chance know someone in this school name Choi Jonghyun ? He is the same age with me ." "Choi Jonghyun ? Ermmmm.... I don't think we have someone name that in this school . Why ?" "No ? Ouh , it's okay . Thanks ." said Ricky sadly . "Who is he ?" Chunji asked because of curiousity . Ricky hesitated wether to tell or not . "Just a.....friend...of mine" Ricky answered unconfidently . "Ricky , just tell me the truth . I know you're lying right now . Just tell me , maybe I can help you ." Chunji said . Ricky sighed heavily and told everything to Chunji and asked him to kept it to himself . He didn't want anyone to know it .


-IN THE CLASS-

Ricky looked at Changjo once in a time . He wanted to talked to Changjo but afraid that Changjo might think he wanted to disturb him . Ricky braved himself to ask . "Changjo , did I do something wrong with you ? You don't talk to me at all . You make me like I don't exist here . Please...tell me if I had do something wrong to you that I don't know . At least let me know my wrongdoings . Can you ?" Ricky pleaded at Changjo . He really wanted to be in a good relationship with Changjo . He didn't want to fight with Changjo anymore . Changjo looked deep into Ricky's eyes for a long time . Changjo kept looking at Ricky until Ricky felt uncomfortable but somehow in his heart , he likes Changjo stared at him like that . Ricky lower his head as he afraid Changjo might rise his voice to him . Ricky wait for a while but weirdly nothing happen . Ricky looked at Changjo but Changjo already looked away from him and his question remained as a question . No answer at all from Changjo . Ricky felt sad and he thought that maybe Changjo didn't want to be his friend anymore . "Maybe I need to go back to Canada . Why I need to stay ? Jonghyun is not here . Changjo also be cold to me ." Ricky thought deeply .


     School for the day already ended . Everyone was rushing and running towards the school gate . But the six of them still at school as Ricky had something to tell them . They gathered at Ricky's favourite place . Everyone already there . "What's wrong , Ricky ?" "What you want to tell us about Ricky ?" "Why we are gathering here , Ricky ?" Everyone kept questioning Ricky nonstop . Ricky did nothing and just smiled . "Okay , I'm sorry for taking some of your time to gather here . Let me be honest to you guys . Actually there is a reason why I come here . The reason is ..... I want to find Choi Jonghyun ." Changjo's face slightly changed when he heard that . "Who is Choi Jonghyun ?" "Do we have someone named that in this school ?" "I don't think we have one ." said Niel , Ljoe and CAP cutting off Ricky's words . Ricky started again and told them everything . They looked shocked but not for Chunji and Changjo as Ricky already told them before this . "I already asked everyone here wether the know him or not but the answers are no . So , I decided to move back to Canada maybe the end of this month . My parents already knew bout this because I told them beforehand ." Ricky said and smiled to his friends . Changjo became too quiet . He didn't expect that Ricky would go back to Canada . "Do you...need to go back to Canada ?" Chunji asked sadly as he already had tears in his eyes . Ljoe quickly hugged him and Chunji cried at Ljoe's chest so hard as there's a tears stain at Ljoe's uniform . "Do you really want to leave us ? Never comeback ?" asked Niel as he already crying so hard at CAP's chest . Ricky just nodded . Nothing could be say anymore as he tears already falling down . He quickly shed away his tears . Changjo felt such pain at his chest . "Do you have to do this to me when I already like you ? Why you gave up so easily ? Don't you love me anymore ?" Changjo said in his heart . "I need to go home now . Goodbye Ricky !" Changjo excused himself and bidded a goodbye . He walked faster as he didn't want them to hear he cried . His tears kept falling down nonstop . He cried so hard and had no energy to walk anymore . He sat at a corner and cried again . "WHY ? WHY ?" Changjo screamed out loud . He didn't care at all what everyone might talk about him . What he knew , he didn't want to lose Ricky as he already had a feeling towards the boy . He really hurt that he could die if Ricky go away from him .


     CAP excused himself a few minutes after Changjo leaving . He said that he had a night class today and didnt want to late . So he walked quickly but suddenly he stop as there's something make his steps suddenly stop . He saw someone that he knew very well was crying like a crazy man . He went hide at the other corner near at Changjo . Changjo looked really miserable . "WHY ? WHY ? Ricky-ya , why you gave up so easily , huh ? You already said to me that you want to meet him at least once right ? But why you decide to go when he want to show himself in front of you ? You promise....that you will go...if he don't love you . He love you . He already love you , Changhyun-ah . I , Jonghyun , already fallin in love you . Why you broke your own promise ?!" said Changjo sadly with his tears on his face . CAP heard that and he couldn't believe it . It's so hard to him to believe that Changjo is Choi Jonghyun . His mind couldn't process what had just happen . "Changjo is Choi Jonghyun ? Seriously ? Is this for real ?" CAP quickly went home using the other ways as he didn't want Changjo knew that he already heard everything .

     

     At home , after bathing , Changjo laid down on his bed and played with his phone . He opened his KAKAOTALK and scrolled down his contact . He stopped at Ricky's name and read Ricky new status which is ' I'm sorry , Jonghyun-ah . I love you. ' "You're lying . If that true , you'll not go back to Canada . You'll try harder to find me ." said Changjo with tears in his eyes . Once again , tears were falling down from Changjo's eyes . He clicked on Ricky's and decided to send him a chat .

"Do you really .... need to leave ?" - Changjo

"Yes" - Ricky

"Why?" - Changjo

"I already told you right this evening ." - Ricky

"What if I say that I _____________ . Do you still need to leave ?" - Changjo

"I......I.....I don't......know !" - Ricky

 

 

OKAY , IT'S AN UPDATE ! A SHORT UPDATE . I'M SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERROR OR TYPING ERROR AND FOR MESSY STORYLINE !

WHAT'S CHANGJO TELLING RICKY ABOUT ? IS HE REVEAL HIMSELF ? JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER .

THANKS TO ALL READERS FOR READING MY NONSENSE FANFIC . THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENT ! I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘

KEEP WATCHING 'WARNING SIGN' MV AND KEEP SUPPORTING OUR BOYS FOR THIS COMEBACK !

SUBCRIBES AND LEAVE A COMMENT 💝💝