Chapter Five

Unrequited Love

Ricky kept reading Changjo's messages for a few times . The sudden confession make Ricky confused with his feeling . He didn't know what to do . He didn't know how to face Changjo tomorrow at school . He really couldn't think anything as his mind went completely blank . He put his aside his smartphone and went to take a bath again . He suddenly felt hot so he stayed in the bathroom for a long time than usual .

Mrs Yoo was on the way to her bedroom but stopped in front of Ricky's room as she heard the water were running . She went in the room and checked on Ricky .

"Why he is bathing late in the night ?" Mrs Yoo mumbled .

She went in front of the bathroom and knocked the door .

"Ricky why are you bathing so late ? Hurry up and get out from there if you don't to fall sick ." said Mrs Yoo kept knocking the door .

Ricky heard that and quickly finishing his shower . Ricky went to his mum and smiled to his mum .

"Why are bathing so late son ?"

"I felt so hit and sweat a lot . That's why I took a bath ." Ricky said with smile on his face didn't want his mum worry too much .
"Okay son . Don't sleep too late . You have school tomorrow . I'm going to sleep now your dad already waiting for me . Good night my dear ." Mrs Yoo excused herself , kissed Ricky's plump cheek before going to her room .

Ricky said good night to his mum and went to sleep after turning off the lights . He tried to close his eyes but he couldn't . He tried all the ways he knew to sleep but all of them were useless . Ricky kept rolling and rolling and rolling on his bed but he still couldn't sleep . Near 5 am , finally Ricky could sleep but he only slept for only a few hours as at 7o'clock he already woke up prepared to go to school . Dark spot under his eyes could be see clearly just like a panda .

Ricky greeted his mum and dad and sat for a breakfast .

"Son , do you sleep late last night ? Your eyebag are so obvious !" Mrs Yoo asked his son corcernly .

"Is it too obvious ? Ahh~~ what should I do ?!"Ricky whined to his parents .

Mr Yoo and Mrs Yoo only laughed at his son . They couldn't escape from their son's cuteness . They were very thankful that they had a cute son like Ricky to brighten up their day like this morning .

"Dad , can you send me today . I don't feel like to walk today . Can you ? Uh ? Uh ? Pleassseeeewwhhhh !" Ricky pleaded his dad with his cuteness . His dad just laughed and nodded . Ricky hugged and thanked his dad .

First class already started ! Ricky jotted down all the notes but he kept yawning non stop . Changjo felt weird with Ricky today . After finishing jotted down all the notes , Ricky put his head on the desk and fell asleep . Ricky kept sleeping in the class for the whole day . Changjo just kept his eyes on beautiful face of Ricky .

"Even when you sleep , you look cute Changhyun-ah !" Changjo said to himself .

Changjo looked at Ricky and suddenly his hand went up to Ricky's head . He patted Ricky's head slowly didn't want to wake Ricky up . He kept doing that .

"Changhyun-ah don't leave me alone here . I'll be alone again in this class . Changhyun-ah why can't you accept my feeling towards you ? Is it hard to accept me ?" Changjo just kept that saying in his heart . Didn't want to talk it loud afraid someone might hear him .

Its already recess time but Ricky still sleeping . Changjo asked the others to go to canteen first . He woke Ricky up but Ricky insisted to sleep more .

"Ricky you'll hurt your back if sleep like this . Lets go to the place where you can sleep without hurting your back . Uh ?" Changjo said to Ricky still waking him up .

Ricky opened his eyes and nodded to Changjo's words . Changjo brought to Ricky's favourite place . He sat there and asked Ricky to sleep there . He patted the empty place beside him . Ricky went and sleep there but he put his head on the ground . Changjo lift up his head and put it on Changjo's lap . He patted Ricky's head again slowly until Ricky sleep again . Changjo kept playing with Ricky's hair and he also went sleep after that . Without they noticed , Chunji and the oher three were there and they took that opportunity to capture that sweet moment . They took too many pictures .

"Woahh ! They make a good couple !!" Chunji said excitedly .

Ricky woke up from his sleep . Changjo the first one he saw when he opened his eyes . He kept looking at Changjo and just realised their hand were interwined to each other . Changjo held his hand so tight , hard for Ricky to let his hand free . Ricky just let it be and began playing with Changjo's hand .

"Oh you already wake up ? Don't want to sleep more ?" Changjo asked while rubbing his eyes .

"Ehmm . Don't want but .... can I stay like this for a while ?" Ricky asked back .

Changjo just nodded while Ricky stayed like that playing with Changjo's fingers . They stayed in silent . Ricky looked at Changjo and when Changjo looked back , he suddenly avoid the eye contact . Changjo chuckled to see Ricky became shy when he looked back . Ricky became more shy when he heard Changjo's chuckled . He hid his face at Changjo's tummy . Without he realised , his hand hugged Changjo .

"Ricky-ah why ? Let me see your cute face !" Changjo teased Ricky .

Ricky just shake his head and lift up his head to see Changjo then he hid his face again . Once again , Changjo chuckled at his action .

"Changjo , why you like me eventhough you already knew I have Jonghyun ?" asked Ricky still hidding his face as he didn't have a courage to face Changjo .

"I like you because you're cute and easygoing and I don't care at all about your Jonghyun . Futhermore you said that he hate you . So your love for him is useless . Better you love me than him . Am I right ?" Changjo said looking directly to Ricky's eyes .

Ricky for the first time he didn't avoid Changjo's eye contact . He didn't know where he got such courage to look back at Changjo . Ricky captivated with Changjo's beautiful face and suddenly he felt something smooth on his lips . His eyes became wide open and his body became freeze . Changjo kissed him ! His first kiss !

"I love you , Changhyun !"

Ricky still in shock with Changjo's kiss . He went up from his laying and sat beside Changjo quietly . Didn't reply to Changjo's confession . As for Changjo , he knew Ricky still in love with Jonghyun . What Ricky didn't know is Jonghyun and Changjo is the same person .

"I'm sorry for kissing you and confessing to you . I hope we can still be friend ." Changjo said walking away from Ricky went back to the class .

Ricky was left there dumbfounded . He didn't know how to react to the kiss and the confession . But he didn't mad at Changjo for kissing him . He should be mad as Changjo stole his first kiss but he didn't . Deep inside his heart , he liked it . Ricky thought that maybe he liked Changjo too but he was still in confusion .

Ricky went back to the class . He went to his sit and saw Changjo was sleeping . His face facing towards Ricky direction . Ricky couldn't get over Changjo's beautiful face . Without he realised , his finger started to play at Changjo's nose bridge , eyeslashes , eyebrow and his lips . He kept touching Changjo's lip . Without his concious , Ricky kiss Changjo . Changjo opened his eyes wide as he felt something smooth on his lip and when he saw Ricky kiss him , he smiled in the kiss . Ricky still didn't know that Changjo already awake from the sleep . Changjo kissed back Ricky . Ricky shocked and he quickly pushed Changjo away . He turned to the window to hide his face . His face went red after the kiss . Changjo just smiled at the Ricky's reaction . He let Ricky calmed down .

"Haishh what the heck I'm doing ? Why I kissed him ? Ahhh , I must go crazy ." Ricky mumbled to himself and kept hitting his head .

"Do I like him ? Then what about Jonghyun ?" Ricky suddenly felt sad as he thought of Jonghyun .

Ricky seemed calm right now . Changjo took this chance and asked Ricky something silly .

"Ricky-ah ... why you kiss me ? Uh ? Uh ?"

Ricky got shock again with the question . He shook his head didn't want to answer it . But Changjo kept asking him .

"I don't know ! Stop teasing me you idiot !"

"Do you like my lip that much ? Hahaha"

"Yah ! Shut up you idiot !"

"Yes , I'm your idiot . Forever your cute idiot ."

Ricky kept his head down . He started to touch his eyebrow , nose and lip . Symptoms when he felt shy . He didn't know that Changjo could be such cheesy man . But he felt happy somehow with Changjo's words .

"Ricky-ah , this idiot wants you to keep him accompany for lunch . Can you ?"

"You're not my idiot , idiot ! No , I don't want . I'm not hungry ."

"Grrrrrr....." Ricky looked away from Changjo .

He cursed and hid his face with his bare hand . Changjo laughed his at Ricky . He went near to Ricky and cupped Ricky's face . He pull the hand off from Ricky's face , looked straight in Ricky's eyes and kiss Ricky's forehead . Ricky's face became redder than before like a tomato .

"You're too cute eventhough your face is like a tomato right now ." Changjo said and laughed at Ricky .

Changjo pulled Ricky to the canteens and bought Ricky lunch . He knew Ricky didn't eat during recess same goes to him as they were busy sleeping .

"Here ! Eat your food , my love ." Changjo said and winked at Ricky .

"Stop making me embarrassed can you ? And I'm not your love ." Ricky said eating his food deliciously .

Changjo ate his food too . He was so happy to get close with Ricky like this . He really hope that there's no any awkward situation again after this .

"After the situation get better , I'll tell Ricky the truth . I don't want him to suffer more . Enough for all this past few years he suffered for searching me . Changhyun-ah , please wait for me . Don't leave me , Changhyun . I love you !" Changjo only could say this in his heart . Didn't have any courage to tell Ricky the truth right now . They had their lunch happily not like before . Now they could talk without rising their voice and joke around .

 

The only one that Ricky didn't know was Changjo is Choi Jonghyun , the person he love and adore so much .

 

The only one that Changjo didn't know was CAP already knew his real identity .

 

IT'S AN UPDATE . SORRY FOR WAITING TOO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER . JUST I GOT STUCK WITH THIS CHAPTER . I HAD TO GET RID THE PART WHERE RICKY HAD OTHER SECRET BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MY STORY BEING TOO COMPLICATED . AND I KNOW CHANGJO CHANGES TOO DRASTIC IN THIS CHAPTER . I'M SORRY .

I WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR A BAD CHAPTER . I JUST WROTE WHAT IN MY MIND AND SORRY FOR THE BAD KISS SCENE . ANY TYPICAL ERROR OR GRAMMATICAL ERROR , I'M SORRY .//bow 90°//

THANKS FOR READING , SUBSCRIBING AND LEAVING COMMENTS 😀

SUBSCRIBES AND LEAVE A COMMENT 💝💝💝