Chapter Three

Unrequited Love

Ricky went to school like usual , like nothing happen to him . He just ignored when other students stared at him . On his way to the class , he heard someone called him . "Ricky , wait for me . " the boy ran to Ricky . Ricky looked up and smiled as he knew the person . "Hye CAP ! You're so early today huh ?" Ricky laughed at CAP's expression . They walked together and had a conversation before reaching their own class . Ricky arrived his class and took his place and ready for the first class of the day .


    It is English class for the first period and the teacher asked the students to work in pairs . Ricky and Changjo were pairing together as they were deskmates . Ricky felt awkward to work together with Changjo because of yesterday's incident . "Okay , work in pairs and write an essay about 'LOVE' . I want you guys to hand in the essay by the end of the class today . You can start now ." said Mr Yoon , their English teacher . "LOVE ?" "LOVE ?" both of them said . They looked to each other and sighed . Maybe for Ricky , he could imagine it but not for Changjo because he had never been in love before . "Uhh...do..you have...an idea ? " asked Ricky hesitately . Changjo didn't asnwer it . Ricky kept playing with his pen and thought some ideas . "What are thinking about ?" asked Changjo softly not to scare Ricky . "Do you have ideas ?" Changjo asked again . "How about we write something sad but happy ending ? You know two person being engage when they were children . The boy hates the girl but the girl love the boy . They being seperates as the girl's family need to move from Korea . After 15 years the girl comeback and find his fiancee . They attend the same school but the girl don't know that the boy who is her deskmates is her fiancee ." said Changjo about his idea . "Uh...it's a good story . So , can we start now ?" Changjo just nodded his head . "Wait ! Why the storyline is same with my situation ? No no , it must a coincidence . Yeah , it's coincidence !" thought Changjo . Changjo and Ricky started writing their essay . They laughed , joked around and bickering over a small matter . It was a beautiful scene to be seen . And the scene were being witnessed by CAP , Ljoe , Niel and Chunji when they walked there . Four of them were so happy to see Changjo was in a good relationship with Ricky . They hoped it would be lasting forever but who knows what would happen in future right ?


    "Changjo-ah , do you want to go to the canteen ?" asked Ricky carefully as he didn't want Changjo mad at him for disturbing his sleep . "Changjo..Changjo" Ricky kept calling Changjo's name . "Yah , can you shut up your ing mouth ? Your voice annoy me , you know . If you want to go to the canteen , then go by yourself . No need to ask me . I know what I'm doing . It's none of your business . Do you understand ? NOW GET YOUR FACE OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Changjo yelled at Ricky . His sleep was being disturb and he hated it when someone dared to disturb his sleep . Ricky shocked and scared when heard Changjo's yelling . He quickly ran away from Changjo because he didn't want anyone to see he cried . People might think he was a crybaby . He straight to his favourite place which is the shady tree at the field . He loved to be there as he could calm himself and make he forgot all his worries . Ricky cried and cried and cried again . His tears never stop from flowing until there was no more tears can be shed . He fell asleep under the tree and there was tears stain on his face that can be seen under the bright sunlight directly towards his face .


    "Why he need to comeback ? Isn't there so many school that he can attend besides this school ? He's totally wants to bother my whole life . Argghhhhhh !" Changjo screamed his heart out loud as no one can hear him because no one dares to come to the rooftop . "But he cries because of me . This is the third time he cried because of me . Do I hate him so much until I treat him badly like this ? Yes , I HATE HIM SO MUCH ! He annoys me ! But I can't stand to watch him hurt because of me anymore . I felt such pain at my chest when seeing him sad ." said Changjo while grabbing his chest . Changjo let out a heavy sigh . He laid his back at the rooftop before closing his eyes . He fell asleep as he was really tired thinking what he had done to Ricky .

   Changjo and Ricky went back to their class . They entered the class at the same time , make their head banging . "Ouch !" "Ahh , its hurt ." said Changjo and Ricky in unison . They headed up and stared at each other for a long time . "Wow , his eyes are so beautiful . But it is swollen . He must cry again . I'm sorry ." said Changjo in his heart . "Eheem...both of you come in now . Why are you late ? You know right that I don't like any of my students late for my class ." Miss Lee said to them . "We're sorry madam ." they apologised and went to their sits .
Ricky was giving 100% attention to what is taught by Miss Lee meanwhile Changjo was sleeping . He was facing at the Ricky's side . He opened his eyes and stared at Ricky . He kept staring at Ricky's swollen eyes . Without realising , Changjo held Ricky's hand tightly . Ricky shocked with Changjo's action and tried to release from Changjo's grip but it was useless . Changjo didn't want to release Ricky's hand and make Ricky confused with Changjo's behaviour . "How can his mood change just in a second ? He just mad at me and now he is holding my hand . What are you want from me Changjo-ah ?" Ricky said in his heart .


   "Kringgggg~~~~!!!!" the bell rang as the school has ended for the day . "Okay , starting tomorrow the holiday will be start so spend your holiday wisely" said Miss Lee before leaving the class . "Yahh , lets go to amusement park tomorrow . Its been a while I go there . Can we ? Can we ? Uh ?" Chunji asked the others . "I can't go , I'm sorry" said Ricky slowly as he didn't want to see Chunji sad . "NO ! YOU MUST GO ! IF RICKY DO NOT GO , JUST CANCEL IT !" Chunji said angrily and pouted . "Ricky lets go okay ? Please !! You never hang out with us right ? Don't you pity on Chunji ? Lets go okay ?" said all of them except for Changjo . Ricky just nodded , don't want to disappoint his friends . Ricky took a glance on Changjo and he could see that Changjo was quite unhappy with Ricky's decision . Ricky knew Changjo dislike him very much but what he can do when it was Chunji wish . "He's gonna be a troublemaker tomorrow !" Changjo mumbled to himself but loud enough to be heard by Ricky . "I need to go now , see you tomorrow at the entrance on 11 o'clock . See ya " Ricky bid a goodbye . Changjo just watched him from far and he could see from Ricky's back figure that Ricky seems shedding his tears away . "Did he hear me just now ? Impossible !" Changjo mumbled again .


    Ricky arrived earlier than the others but he didn't straight to the entrance the place they set up to meet instead he just waiting in the car . He saw his friends come one by one and he still stayed in the car . He hesitated to go there but he must go as he already promised them . He went there and greeted them , apologized for coming late eventhough he was the one that come first . "Okay we're gonna walk in pair . Me and Ljoe . Niel and CAP . Changjo and Ricky . Get it ? And please held your partner's hand as we don't want any of us to lost . Understand ? NO OBJECTION AT ALL !" said Chunji firmly like a mother . So they started to play all the rides and also went to the ghost house . Suddenly , Chunji and Ljoe excused themselves as they want to have their privacy time . CAP and Niel excused themselves too . The only one left was Changjo and Ricky .


   "Are they gonna be okay ?" "Changjo not gonna rise his voice at Ricky again right ?" "They will be okay , right ?" Chunji and Niel asked Ljoe and CAP too much questions . CAP and Ljoe just nodded . They knew Chunji and Niel just concerned about their friends . Actually , they planned this already as they wanted Changjo and Ricky can be in a good relationship . They couldn't see their friends were bickering almost everyday . CAP also already told them what he heard from Changjo's mouth after the art class incident . "They gonna be alright . Trust me . I could see Changjo is also hurt when he did that to Ricky but his ego is just too high" said CAP to calm down his friends .


   "Uh-uh where are we going now ?" asked Ricky . "I don't know . What you want to do ?" Changjo asked Ricky back . "I also dont know . This is my first time coming here . Uhmm..can we just take a walk ? I don't feel like to play ." "I'm okay . Lets go !" Changjo said and took Ricky's hand . He interwined their finger . Ricky just let it be like that . "It's so warm !" Ricky said but couldn't be hear by Changjo . "Why you move here ? Isn't Canada is a good place to stay ?" asked Changjo . "Canada really a good place to stay but it is boring without the one you love . Actually I came here to find my fiancee . His name is Choi Jonghyun . Is there any student named Choi Jonghyun in our school ?" "Do you already have a fiancee . Wow ! I'm impressed . By the way , there's no one name Choi Jonghyun in our school ." lied Changjo as he didn't Ricky knew that he is Choi Jonghyun . "Why do you find him ? Did he dumped you ?" "No , he didn't dump me . It just that I had to move to Canada for my dad's company sake . I love him so much . But I knew Jonghyunnie never like me ." "How did you know he do not like you ? Did he tell you ?" "No , he didn't tell me . I can see it without he's telling me . Whenever I come near him , he would push me aside and glare at me . But I just ignore as I really love him . One day , his family invited my family went dinner at their house . My family went to his house and when we arrived he quickly ran to his room when he see me . I followed him but it's not my luck as he already locked the door . I went down and sat down quietly at the living room . When comes the dinner , I make an excused to toilet but actually I went to his room . Once I entered it , there're so many beautiful painting . I decided to steal one and I did it without Jonghyunnie noticed it . Since then I never see him again as I moved to Canada the next morning ." Ricky told everything . He didn't know why he told it to Changjo but it felt comfortable inside his heart . "So he's the one who steal my painting . That's why I can't find it anywhere " Changjo said quietly didn't want Ricky to hear it . Changjo heard someone was sobbing . As he turned to Ricky's , he saw Ricky cried . Everyone looked at them and looked at Changjo weird . "Hey , why do you cry ? Stop crying can you ? People are looking at us ." Changjo said and at the same time he shed Ricky's tears with his thumb . Changjo brought Ricky to the empty bench and sat there . "I'm sorry . I don't mean to cry but it spontaneous . It suddenly flowing out . I'm sorry " Ricky said while sobbing . Changjo hugged him and let Ricky cried at his chest . "Its gonna be okay . Don't worry . You'll be meet him one day . Okay ?" Changjo tried his best to make Ricky felt better . "I'm sorry Ricky . I make you cry again ." Changjo said in his heart . "When I meet him , I want to ask him wether he like me or not . His answer gonna be my final decision wether I should stay here or gi back to Canada " Ricky said still in Changjo's hug . Changjo shocked to hear that . Deep inside his heartnhe didnt want Ricky to go but his mind said the opposite . Changjo confussed with himself .


    "Eheemmm.. " Changjo and Ricky quickly released the hug . They didn't want their friend misunderstood their situation just now . "It's already late . Lets go home . My mom will mad at me if I don't come back before 8 pm ." said Niel . They just nodded and walked to the entrance back . They bidded goodbye to each other and went home . Ljoe gave a ride to Chunji as their house was at the same way . Meanwhile CAP sent Niel as he already promised Niel before this . Ricky walked home alone as he wanted to talk fresh air and wanted to clear his mind from all the incident happen to him these few weeks .


   "Jonghyunnie where are you ? Let me meet you at least once . If you hate me that much , just tell me . Don't keep it to yourself . If you really don't want me to be your fiancee , just tell me . I won't mad at you . I'll go far away from your life if that you want but please let me see you for a last time . Just once . Let me ! After that , I'll go from your life . I promised !" Ricky blabbering to no one but himself . Without he realised , his tears flowing out again for a thousand times after he moved here . He wipe his tears before entering his house as he didn't want his parent worried worried about him .


   "You already promised , Ricky-ya ! Please don't break your promise . I'll meet you when the times come . Wait for me , Changhyun-ah"

CHAPTER 3 UPDATED ! SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE AS I DON'T HAVE IDEAS AND QUITE BUSY . AND I ALSO SORRY FOR THIS LAME CHAPTER . I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING ACTUALLY , HAHAHA 😂

TOMORROW I'LL GO FOR A TRIP WITH MY FRIENDS ! I'M REALLY EXCITED AS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME GO FOR A TRIP WITH MY FRIENDS . OKAY ,  TEEN TOP'S RED POINT TEASER ALREADY OUT AND WARNING SIGN MV TEASER ALSO ALREADY OUT . PLEASE ANTICIPATING FOR TEEN TOP COMEBACK 😍😍

THANKS FOR READING 😀 SUBSCRIBES AND LEAVE A COMMENT 💝💝💝