Bonus Another

Annoyingly Sweet

"It's done!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he smiled at his work. Today was his "annoying" boyfriend's birthday so he decided to make something for him. He woke up early to bake his boyfriend some of his favorite cookies since it was a special day for him. Jeonghan hummed to his favorite tune as he placed some of the cookies in a small box and decorated it with a cute blue ribbon. Call him lazy but if it was for his one of an annoying “boyfie” he’s going to do anything.

 

After cleaning the mess he made; he made his way to his room to fix his things and take a bath after. Taking his time, Jeonghan made sure to look extra presentable today. After preparing himself for school, Jeonghan picked his bag up and head downstairs only to be greeted by his confused mom. "Good Morning mom." Jeonghan greeted placing a kiss on his mother's cheeks. "Good Morning honey. Do you perhaps know who made these cookies?" "I did." Jeonghan chuckled.

 

“Really, who?” “No, I mean it was me who did it.” "You did?" Mrs. Yoon eyed him suspiciously. "It's Cheollie's birthday today so I made him this." Jeonghan explained as he picked some of the remaining cookies and give it to his mom. "How can I forget my son-in-law's birthday?" Mrs. Yoon sighed as she tried the cookie her son made. "Mmm... This is so good, bet Seungcheol would love this." Jeonghan smiled at the compliment. "Thanks."

 

Jeonghan picked a cookie for him and taste it. He was not really a good cook but he could say that the cookie he made was indeed good. "I'm off to school. See you later mom." "Mmm... Greet Seungcheol a happy birthday for me." Jeonghan nod his head before kissing his mom's cheeks and grabbed the box of cookies for his boyfriend before heading out of their house.

 

 

The time Jeonghan arrived at their school gates he spotted his friends being lovey dovey and all. He chuckled as he approached his friends. "Hey guys!" "Hi~" The four greeted in chorus. "Oh what's that?" Mingyu asked as he eyed the box Jeonghan was holding. "Cookies!" Soonyoung stated happily. "Is it for us? I didn't have breakfast earlier. Thanks for this." Jihoon stated as he removed the ribbon and opened the box. "Me too!" Soonyoung stated as he pick some cookies and eat it, same goes to Jihoon and Mingyu.

 

"B-but-" Jeonghan could only stare blankly at his friends. "Your cookies are so good, hyung." Mingyu mumbled, munching some cookies. "Yup. You should make this always." Soonyoung added and Jihoon nod in agreement. The three finished all the cookies in no time and Wonwoo could only sigh on his friend's and boyfriend's antics. "Thanks for the cookies!" The three stated in chorus as before entering the school grounds leaving Wonwoo with Jeonghan who's holding the now empty box.

 

"Sorry hyung. I couldn't stop them." Wonwoo smiled apologetically at Jeonghan who's about to cry. "C-cookies." Jeonghan mumbled as he stared at the box he's holding. "Babe! You coming?" Mingyu called for his boyfriend. "I'm coming!" Wonwoo shouted back. "I'm really sorry hyung. I know that you've worked hard making those for Seungcheol hyung." Wonwoo apologized once again before heading towards his boyfriend and as if a cue someone came beside Jeonghan.

 

 

"Make me what?" Seungcheol asked as he stared at his boyfriend. "Cheollie~" Jeonghan began to tear up upon seeing his boyfriend. "Hey. Why are you crying?" Seungcheol wiped those tears away from Jeonghan's face. "C-cookies." "What cookies? Where?" "I-I've made you some cookies for your birthday b-but they ate it all!" Jeonghan cried. "Hey stop crying, okay?" Jeonghan calmed down a little bit. Suddenly an idea popped of Seungcheol’s sly head. "Did you have a taste of it?" Seungcheol asked and the other nod in response. "Did you brush your teeth after?" "What kind of question is that?" Jeonghan frowned. "Just tell me yes or no." "N-no."

 

Without any warning, Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan into a kiss. Jeonghan was taken back at first but he responded to it after. "You taste like cookies, I like it." Seungcheol stated, breaking the kiss. "I'll kill them later for eating what's mine but you could still give me another gift though." Seungcheol smirked at his idea. "W-what?" Jeonghan asked skeptically. Seungcheol took the ribbon from the box Jeonghan's holding and wrapped it around the other's wrist. "You."

 

Jeonghan's cheeks started to become pinkish from his boyfriend's antics. "W-what are you saying?" "Hmm? I love you more than anything else, so you'll be my gift." Seungcheol smiled. "And gifts should be unwrapped but for now we should head to our class before we get late. I'll unwrap my gift later." Seungcheol winked at his boyfriend playfully, caressing his cheeks. "ert!" Jeonghan slapped the other's chest earning a laugh from the other.

 

"Let's go?" Seungcheol asked, reaching out his hand for Jeonghan to hold. "Mmm." Jeonghan held his hand as they head towards their class. "Cheollie." Jeonghan called while they're walking hand in hand. Seungcheol looked at him, humming in response. Jeonghan cupped the other's cheek and placed a quick kiss on his lips. "Happy Birthday, Cheollie~" Jeonghan greeted. "Thank you, my love." Seungcheol grinned like an idiot before they continue to walk to their class.

 

 

"By the way, remind me to scold those kids later. How could they ate all those cookies my baby made for me?!" Poor Soonyoung, Jihoon, and Mingyu. Just how could Seungcheol not be scary when he's angry?  Especially when they made his Ms. Yoon cry. 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Sooo... Here's a short bonus chap. for S.Coups' birthday. :))

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SEBONGIES' DAD SLASH LEADER CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!