Final

Annoyingly Sweet

It was another “normal” day for the whole group. For Soonyoung, Jihoon, Wonwoo, and Mingyu, normal day means hearing Seungcheol and Jeonghan bickering with each other every day. It was lunch time when the group gathered with a Seungcheol and a Jeonghan annoying each other again. “Seriously, when do they even plan to stop being annoying?” Jihoon asked angrily while glaring at the two. “I don’t think it’s going to stop anytime soon. Calm down sweetie.” Soonyoung calm his fuming boyfriend who is seriously annoyed with the “annoying” couple. “Maybe not until Jeonghan hyung gets angry.” Mingyu butted in. “What do you mean by that?” Jihoon raised his right eyebrow. “Well maybe Seungcheol hyung wanted to have an angry make out with Jeonghan hyung.” Mingyu answered. “What the hell Mingyu! Really?!” Jihoon glared at the taller. “Well, that’s what I usually get when Wonwoo got angry.” Mingyu explained. Hearing those, Wonwoo didn’t hesitate to smack the taller boy’s head. Also they didn’t know that a certain someone heard that conversation not until that person butted in. “Hey! That’s great; I would like to have an angry make out with Jeonghannie.” Seungcheol dreamily stated. “What the hell!” Jeonghan pinched Seungcheol’s side earning a groan from the other. “I would never do that!” Jeonghan added. And with that, the two of them stars being annoying again. “It’s your entire fault.”  Wonwoo punched Mingyu’s left arm and started ignoring the taller one. “Hey, I’m sorry. Don’t ignore me babe.” Mingyu tried to apologize while Wonwoo just eat his lunch and continue to ignore the other. Jihoon and Soonyoung could only sigh with Mingyu’s stupidity. If it wasn’t because of him maybe, just maybe, Seungcheol and Jeonghan would try to stop being annoying.

The group headed back to their class since lunch time is now over but unluckily for Jihoon since he shares the same room with the “annoying” couple. Don’t worry, you’ll survive.” Soonyoung reassured his boyfriend. “Yeah, I will.” Jihoon answered sarcastically. Soonyoung just sigh before giving his boyfriend a peck and head back to his own class.

Their teacher was in the middle of discussing when Jeonghan felt something thrown to him. It was a paper. Who throw it? Of course it’s no other than his own boyfriend. Jeonghan glared at the said boy, but before he could even throw back the paper, Seungcheol mouthed to him to read what’s written, and Jeonghan complied doing so. At first Jeonghan get annoyed when he read the note, but chuckled when he finished reading it. “Really Choi Seungcheol?” Jeonghan muttered to himself.

*Note*

[1] I need to tell you a secret look at 5.

[2] The answer is look at 11.

[3] Don’t get mad look at 15.

[4] Calm down don’t be mad look at 13.

[5] First look at 2.

[6] Don’t be angry look at 12.

[7] I just wanted to say I love you.

[8] What I wanted to tell you is… THE ANSWER IN ON 14.

[9] Be patient look at 4.

[10] This is the last time I’m going to do this look at 7.

[11] I hope you’re not mad when I say look at 6.

[12] Sorry look at 8.

[13] Don’t get mad look at 10.

[14] I don’t know how to say this but look at 3.

[15] You must be really mad look at number 9.

Jeonghan turned his head and mouthed an ‘I love you too’ back to Seungcheol and smiled wholeheartedly which Seungcheol returned. On the other hand, ‘This two could be annoying to the point that no one will believe that they’re a couple. But they could be sweet to each other when they like.’ Jihoon thought as he witnessed the whole scene.

When the class is over, Soonyoung asked the others if they want to go to the café near their school to hang out since its Friday after all, but Seungcheol declined quickly. “Sorry I and my baby are off to somewhere.” And before Jeonghan could tell something, he was dragged out by Seungcheol. “Those two.” Soonyoung chuckled at the fading sight of the two. “Sorry we have something to do too.” Mingyu told them and drag the confused looking Wonwoo out of their sight. “So. It’s just the two of us then.” Soonyoung wiggled his eyebrows playfully to Jihoon. “That. That would be nice.” Jihoon muttered shyly before walking out of the campus wit Soonyoung following him.

“Yah! Choi Seungcheol! Where are you bringing me?” Jeonghan asked, he have no idea where are they heading up to. “Just follow me.” Seungcheol answered, still dragging the confused long haired boy with him. When Seungcheol stopped his track, Jeonghan bumped at his back. “Seriously, I’m going to ki-“but before Jeonghan could finish his sentence, he was shut up by the view. It was the place where the two of them first met. “Why did you bring me here?” Jeonghan asked. “Nothing special, I just want to spend some time alone with you. And this place always reminds me of us.” Seungcheol explained as he walked towards the tree where their initials were carved to. Jeonghan smiled at Seungcheol and run to him, giving the other a surprise back hug. “I love you so much.” Jeonghan whispered into the other boy’s ear. “I know, and I love you too sweetheart.” Seungcheol replied, standing up and turned his body towards Jeonghan to give him a proper hug. “That would never change.” He added, cupping the long haired boy’s cheek, closing the gap between them until their lips met. Both of them shared a long sweet and passionate kiss under the tree of their memories.

 When Monday has come, the two is still annoying to each other like nothing happened before. It was still a normal day for all, having the other two couples sigh at the sight. It was official; no one can stop the two. Nothing will ever change between them. Even their love for each other will never change.


A/N: Done! :) Exactly 1k words. This must be the longest I've done. Hope you liked it. Comments and Suggestions are welcomed.