It Only Goes Back to Worse

His Story, Her Story... Their Story

 

“Khunnie, who is it?” Vic asks as she suddenly appeared in the room followed by my grandma.

“I-I can explain,” I say as all their eyes fell on me.

The temperature of the room rose rapidly and I feel my face burning. How exactly am I going to explain this? I just need to think about it before I say it aloud and hope that everything goes well – that’s all I can do.

“I’m Nana his girlfriend who moved to the USA for a couple of years and now I’m back so we can be back together again. Right Khun?” Nana says, receiving a death glare from Vic. I know I should have said something. Nana is just going to mess up everything I have with Victoria.

There is an awkward silence as I exchange glances with the women in the room. Hurry up Khun. Come up with at least something to say. I open my mouth, ready for the words to flow but there was nothing.

“I’m going to be late for work so I better go,” Vic says, avoiding my gaze.

I look at her apologetically as she grabs her coat and bag while heading towards the door. I can see the anger and hurt in her own eyes as she walks straight past me without a word being said.

I have the urge to go and say something to her. But I should just give her some time to herself before I properly explain things. I really wish Nana will just disappear right now just like she did all those years ago.

“Where is your bathroom? I have to freshen up,” Nana asks as she slowly wraps her arm around my shoulders. I shrug them off and direct her there before making my way to the kitchen.

“Congratulations,” grandma says as I make myself a cup of coffee. I turn and look at her questionably. Congratulations for what? Congratulations for the fact that my ex is back and now the girl I’m in love hates me?

“Vic told me you’re having twins. That’s nice,” she smiles, “Look, I know that there must be some confusion right now but everything will sort out. You two love each other, it’s really obvious, and love will overcome all the troubles.”

 

Victoria’s POV

I walk into work gloomily, dragging myself through the hallway and towards my desk.

I can’t believe he didn’t tell me he already had a girlfriend. He’s such a player. He gets me pregnant and tells me he loves me while the whole time he already had a girlfriend. When I get home he will no longer have that pretty face that he is oh so proud of. I’ll make sure no one falls for those charming looks.

“Victoria, is everything okay?” a voice asks, bringing me back to reality. I look down and see Kyuhyun sitting in a chair next to my desk outside of Wooyoung’s office. His face shows that he’s awfully confused about something.

“What made you ask?” I say as I sit down at my desk, trying to avoid the glares from my colleagues. They’ve been looking at me like that ever since we came back from Paris and the bump became visible.

“You looked sad and then the next thing I know, you were smirking evilly. What’s up? Is there something wrong between you and Nichkhun?” he asks curiously.

I must look like a total freak. Note to self, stop expressing your feelings through your facial emotions. Wait a second, how does he know my relationship with Khun? Did anyone else hear him?

“His ‘girlfriend’ showed up this morning. Do you have some appointment with Mr Horvejkul today or are you just sitting here anyway?” I reply still feeling a little frustrated and confused by the situation at home.

“He’s really busy right now and told me to wait. Nichkhun has a girlfriend? But Sooyoung told me you two are practically going out. Well whoever she is, she’s probably just an ex who won’t believe that everything is over. I had an ex like that. Uh, she was so annoying always leaving me messages and showing up at the apartment and ruining our dates. Sooyoung was about to dump me until I confronted Seohyun and told her that I was with someone else,” Kyuhyun explains as he glances backwards at Wooyoung who is juggling his three phones.

Could Nana be an ex? That could explain why Khun never mentioned her before. But I could never be too sure. Something happened between them. Something that must have ruined their relationship. I just need to find out what.

“Thanks Kyuhyun. I owe you,” I reply happily.

“It’s no problem. In fact I need to thank you too,” Kyuhyun says. Thank me for what? Having a friendly conversation?

“You introduced me to the sweetest, most beautiful girl in the world and now we’re in a steady relationship,” he finishes and walks into Wooyoung’s office. Oh, he was referring to Sooyoung. That explains so much.

I continue with my work as normal, my mind more at ease now that there is a possible reason for Nana turning up. The office was strangely peaceful but I can’t complain since it feels so nice.

“Victoria! We need to talk!” a voice shouts, aggravating everyone in the office. They all turn and glare at the person who ruined the warm, comfortable atmosphere before glaring at me with the same anger in their eyes.

I knew I was right about who it would have been when he turns the corner and walks- or should I say ran- to my desk.

“Welcome to Mr Wooyoung Horvejkul’s office. Do you have an appointment?” I say politely just like Wooyoung forces me to.

“No,” he replies. His staring is really making me feel uncomfortable right now. He knows I have a phobia of people staring at me like that.

“Sorry, you must have an appointment to see Mr Horvejkul,” I reply.

“Nichkhun, what are you doing here? Stop distracting Victoria. I have a huge meeting tomorrow and we still have a lot of things to organise,” Wooyoung says as he walks out of his office. Steam rose upwards from his ears and his face was on fire. Looks like someone is really mad right now. But it’s true; there is a huge meeting tomorrow which we have been preparing for weeks.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

Like I really care what’s going on in Wooyoung’s life. Boohoo, he has a meeting tomorrow. It’s nothing really important. I’m sure that a few minutes can be spared for me to talk to Vic.

“I’ll talk to you later. We’re really busy. Shouldn’t you go back to work?” Vic says as she looks down at the files on her desk before handing them to Wooyoung. Why does she have to take his side? Am I not important enough for her?

“I’m not going anywhere until we talk,” I make a sulky face and sit down in one of the chairs next to her desk. Huh, I wonder what’s going on through her head right now. Is she mad at me? I hope not.

She and Wooyoung begin whispering things to each other, glancing over at me occasionally. Wooyoung goes back to his office as Victoria comes back over.

“I’ll talk to you at lunch. Now can you please go? I can’t concentrate with your presence here. There’s a lot of work to be done,” Vic explains as she sits down at her desk while I quickly scan the place with my eyes. Why are so many people staring? It’s no surprise that they’re all female.

A few hours later, I sit in the park awaiting her arrival. My watch indicates that she is 10 minutes late. Gosh, what’s taking her so long? I’m getting bored over here.

I look around once again but there is still no sight of her anywhere.

“Khun!” a voice shouts from the distance coming from the opposite direction that I was looking in. I turn around to see her waving at me as she crosses the street. My stomach grumbles, catching the attention of the surrounding people. I hope she brought some food otherwise I will starve to death.

Out of nowhere appears a mysterious black car at the entrance of the park. Vic walks straight past without noticing it and heads towards me. Suddenly, arms grab her from behind and pull her into the car, a hand over to muffle the screams.

I run forward with no thought in my mind but to save her. Everything happens so quickly that I have no time to react and I can only watch on as the car drives away. What the hell is going on? Who took Victoria? Does she even know the truth about me and Nana? Uh, I’m so hungry.

 


 

 

Hi. Hola. Bonjour. Aloha. Bonjourno. Annyeong. Sawasdeeka. Ni Hao.

Gosh, it feels so long since I last saw you guys. How've you all been? Now you may be wondering why I disappeared. Well lets just say I am a really lazy person who gets writers block, a lot of homework and my exams are coming up really soon - the end of April.

I also have a test tomorrow but I haven't studied very much since I knew I had to write this so if I get a bad grade you owe me lol. I'm good at that subject anyway so there shouldn;t be a problem.

Thanks for reading all of my pointless explanations and my new chapter - I hope it;s good enough for you guys - and please comment.

love coolgirlaamy xxx