2.

I'm Sorry

"Ding dong"

"Ding dong"
 
"Ding dong"
 
"Ding dong"
 
"Ughhh! Taeminnie ahh! Get the door!"
 
Taemin clearly didn't get the door and boy was the door bell annoying. I groaned as I got out of my room (and my bed) and headed towards the door. The bell was continuosly ringing. God, that person's impatient. Opening the door, the person behind it practically barged his way in, pushing me to the ground. 
 
"What the heck!? Can't you just wait til I actually opened the door", I hissed at him.
 
"Wait? You want me to wait? Kim Jonghyun! Do you know what trouble you've just caused?" he said. It was my our manager, Choi Jin. 
 
"What trouble are you talking about, hyung?" 
 
Suddenly, he slammed some papers at me. Opening them, my eyes widened. It was Sekyung and I together on the front covers of several tabloids. Those photos. Those were photos of Sekyung and I on our date last night. But that's impossible. I made sure no one was following us. My hands were trembling, I didn't know what to do. Grabbing my phone, I dialed her number. It was ringing, but no one seemed to be answering. I was about to hang up when I heard her voice.
 
"Jonghyun?"
 
"Yeah, babe?"
 
"What are going to do now? Photos of us are everywhere. Everyone wants an explanation. People over at SBS are even threatening to drop me from a drama if we don't clear this up.", she said. I could hear her sobs muffled in between.
 
"Honey, calm down. We'll get through this okay." , I said as trying to as calm as possible.
 
There was a long awkward silence after that. Neither she nor I had anything to say. More of like we both didn't know what to say to each other. We were both screwed be it from our companies or the fans. 
 
"Sekyung, I gotta go. The CEO wants to talk to me."
 
"Oh.. Okay. Jonghyun, just want to let you know, I love you"
 
"Love you too, bye" 
 
I hung up and yes, the CEO did want to talk to me. I could feel my guts twisting. I was so afraid of what he was going to say or do about me and Sekyung dating.
 
As I walked across our dorm heading towards the door, Jinki-hyung came up to me and gave a pat on my back. I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring smile. He could tell that I was almost in tears. 
 
"Jonghyun-ah, don't worry too much ok. Look at Shindong sunbaenim. He went public and look he has no problems whatsoever." 
 
I didn't know if I should be happy hearing hyung's words or be judgemental. Like c'mon, Shindong and I are both really different people. He was the chubby lovable teddy bear and me? I'm the so called iest member of SHINee. The amount of pressure I bear on my shoulders was just barely bearable. 
 
I felt a sudden nudge on my shoulder. It was Kibum. He gave me that usual look. You know. That sort of "I told you so" look. I can't blame him though . He has warned me countless of times. "Yah becareful of those paparazzis", "Why are you home so late? If the paparazzis find out, they'll surely suspect" and god, there's more, but if I were to elaborate more on his nagging, I might have to write a book. 
 
"Jonghyun-ah, I know I shouldn't say this, but I told you so. Don't take what I just said seriously. You know me right? I'm sure the fans would understand. They want you to be happy no?", Kibum said to me giving me a small smile. 
 
Understand? I could only wish for it. I'm not implying that my fans are heartless, I was just trying to be realistic. 
 
Walking pass the study, I saw Minho logging on the computer. He was on Naver. I could see my name on the top search bar. Sekyung's name was there too.
 
"Hyung, come here quickly", Minho said all of the sudden.
 
Countless of articles were flashing before me. Why is it so hard to date the girl I love? 
 
"Hyung, you there?"
 
"Yeah, Minho"
 
"Hyung, anti-Sekyung noona fancafés are spreading like wildfire"
 
I walked away, trying to ignore what Minho has just told me. Manager Hyung, dragged me outside and into the elevator. 
 
"Jonghyun ah, I know you're worried and I know you love her, but if this gets out of hand, you both have no choice but to end it."
 
I didn't know what to say. I know that in the end, I have to let Sekyung go no matter what. It's a matter of time and reason. If she goes now, its because CEO doesn't want me to be with her. If its later, its cause we don't have enough time for each other. 
 
I don't know what to think anymore. I stared at the monitor in the elevator. We were going down and down and down til we reached the basement car park. 
 
I entered the van trembling. Hyung said that the whole building was surrounded by fans and we were going to leave using another way. He drived by the alley and turned into the main road leading to the SM building where everyone was waiting for my arrival. 
 
 

Hello guys! Sorry for the super delayed update.  

P.S This is just fiction. I know in reality Shindong too faced some problems. I hope no one will feel offended with what I have written :)