1.

I'm Sorry

Shin Sekyung. I met her a few months back. Gyeongshik insisted that I should meet up with her. So we did. I came over to a cafe near her place and we clicked. The rest is history. 

She was the most funniest and most attractive girl I've ever met and well I was proud enough to say that I, Kim Jonghyun was dating actress Shin Sekyung and I loved her. That's right loved, but I'll save how we broke up for later. 

It was a chilly winter night, I led her out of my white Sonata and quickly laced my fingers around hers. She looked up at and gave me a quick nudge, nagging me about how we're celebrities and it's dangerous to date. Yes yes, I knew all about the risks we were both taking but that didn't matter to me anymore. Sekyung was the one. She was sweet, funny, beautiful, inteligent and despite knowing her for only a few months, I felt like we've known each other for ages. I wanted the whole world to know how much I loved and care for her. I wanted to go public. 

Despite wanting to go public, we both knew we couldn't. Her acting career just started blossom and I was preparing for SHINee's Japanese debut. Anything at this stage could ruin us. The fans would leave the fandom if they knew about us. I was also worried that they would harm Sekyung. I heard that last time, H.O.T sunbae-nim had a dating scandal and the sasaeng fans went nuts. They threatened sunbaes' girlfriends and said that they'd kill them if they decide to stay with them. I couldn't risk Sekyung's safety. 

I felt her shiver and pulled her closer to my body. The wind that night was crazy. We decided to walk down a secluded path making sure no one was following us. She was being really silly, swaying her arms and pulling me down the path. I took out my iPod and place one of the earpieces into her ear. She gave me this really weird facial expression and asked, 

"What's this? I know you have an iPod but there's no need to show off!"

"Just listen would you?"

"Fine" she replied with a pout. 

I played Brown Eyed Soul's Nothing Better. We both loved the song. I can't count how many times I've covered that song, but nothing beats singing it for the woman I love.

"Nothing better, Nothing better than you" I sang that line softly into her left ear and she gave me a small giggle.

She suddenly stopped walking. I felt her arms wrapping around my shoulders. Her eyes looked into mine and I felt her soft lips against mine. It felt as though time stood still. It was our first kiss. We were under a dim street lamp and the kiss felt amazing. 

I broke the kiss and her cheek. Tucking her hair behind her ears, I ran my fingers through her soft long hair. Her arms still around me, she pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear, "Let's continue walking."

Arm in arm, we continued our little walk down the path and made our way into a cafe. My uncle's cafe to be exact. It was small cosy cafe with great coffee and friendly faces. It was the perfect place to take my girlfriend. Besides that, my uncle really wanted to meet the girl I was blindly in love with. 

Entering the cafe, I chose a seat at a secluded corner of the cafe right next to a fireplace and my uncle brought us some of the house specials. We talked and talked and talked. It felt as though we haven't seen each other for years when in reality it has only been a week. 

"Oppa, I'm tired. I just got back from Cannes yesterday. Let's go"

She stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the cafe. She did look really tired. Her eyes were puffy and they were turning red. I escorted her to my car and drove her home. 

We were infront of her apartment. She quickly zipped up her hoodie and put on her shades. I placed a soft kiss on her forehead and wished her goodnight. I waited til she entered her building before driving off. 

Little did we both know, we were being followed.