Well...

Stupid EXO Dating Game/Story

Tell him your friend stood you up


"I, well, uh...My friend was supposed to meet me here, but I just got a text from her saying she won't make it."

You try to ignore the fact he just called you cute. Because he's cute. And he thinks you're cute. And you'll probably act really dumb knowing that and make him think you aren't cute anymore. Not cute. You try to hide the fact that you are totally swoon.

"Aw, shame." he replies, with a frown on his face. You look at him, studying his facial expression. Is he being serious? Or is he just messing with you?

"My name's Chen, by the way." he introduces himself, with another smile.


"Uh, okay. My name's Y/N." you respond.

"I'm sorry, did you just say your name was Why-Anne?" Chen blinks at you.

You reply, confused. "What? No! My name's Y/N."

"Ohh, ahaha I don't know why I heard Y-N at first." He laughs.

You glance at him. This guy must be crazy. Cute, but crazy. He certainly has guts though.
It might be worth it to see where this takes you. You could have fun with this guy. Or, you could get killed and then have your face worn as a mask. What a gamble. Worth it? Yeah, he's attractive enough. He’s so smiley, you almost forget about being stood up.

"Ahem. Well then, Chen, why do you ask?"

"As I said before, you're too cute to get ditched like that. Being the wonderful human that I am, I’ve taken it upon myself to comfort you."

 

Wow. My knight in shining armor.

"Uh. Comfort? I don't understa-"

"Let's go shopping together, cute stranger!"
 

“Wh-what?”

 

 

 

Okay

 

Sure

 

Why not

 

No. Jk, yes. He's hot.

 

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. MAJOR CREEP ALERT. RUN WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE.