Don't Shop Alone, Yo

Stupid EXO Dating Game/Story

Go home
Eh, who needs to purchase living essentials anyway. You could always just go online shopping. It just won't be fun shopping alone, so you decide to go home. You gather your belongings, and make your way towards the entrance of the mall.

"Hey there."

Before you can get too far, a male's voice stops you. Gosh nuggets, this guy better be either really hot or be telling you something super important. You turn around to face the voice.

"Uh, can I help you?" You ask him.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation to yourself. You got stood up by your friend?"

Okay, wow. This guy. All you did was mutter a few words to yourself. You can't tell if he's being rude or if he's actually concerned. Why would he even be concerned? Why is he grinning...? This either means that he's trying to be friendly or ready to totally roast you.
...
At least he's pretty cute. Curse your human instincts to be so influenced by the way another human looks, STUPID GENETICS.

"Uh, yeah. I guess. Why?" You try to answer casually. You're cautious of the question's intentions. You don't want to make a fool of yourself in front of a cute guy, do you?

"Oh, no. I was just wondering how someone as cute as you could get stood up."

WHAT. THIS GUY.

 


Walk away

Calmly tell him your friend stood you up

Look down at your feet and blush, you're speechless

Laugh because that was the smoothest and most hilarious thing you've heard all day