Teach Me [Chanyeol]

Itsy Bitsy Scenarios

You spun yourself around in the office chair, pulling your feet up so as to spin completely around. After a few spins, you stopped, gripping your head to stop your sudden vertigo. You glanced at the clock and sighed.

“Chanyeol…”

He was supposed to be here nearly half an hour ago. You gave him the benefit of the doubt that perhaps he was simply running late and wasn't just blowing you off. However, knowing Chanyeol, he probably just got distracted by something and lost track of time. As if on cue, the door suddenly clicked open to reveal an overly-eager, smiling derp in a baseball cap.

“Sorry I'm late. I was uhh…”

You said nothing but simply stared at him, eyebrow raised in expectation. Whatever excuse he was conjuring up had better be a good one. Seeing your expression, he faltered, a string of stuttered “umms” and “uhhs” leaving his mouth. You giggled at his flustered appearance, getting up from your chair and walking towards him. Stopping in front of him, you rose on your tiptoes and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. He hummed in delight and immediately stopped, wrapping his long arms around your waist. Breaking the kiss, you stared up at him. Just as he was about to go in for another kiss, you smirked, pulling the bill of his cap down in front of his face.

“C’mon,” you said, grabbing his hand and leading him to the practice room. “You promised me a guitar lesson, and I'm still holding you to it.”

A rosy tinge spread across his cheeks as he followed you, still in a daze from your unexpected display of affection. For being someone who was so extroverted and outgoing, you were one of the few people whom he showed his shy side to. It always happened when you two were alone. The thought of knowing this sacred occurrence always brought a warm sensation to your chest, as if you were going to overflow with happiness.

A comfortable silence found its way into the practice room as you both set up your guitars. He began tuning his guitar, and you followed suit. Finally satisfied with the perfect match in pitch with his lower and higher E-string, he smiled.

“Okay. So show me how to play a G-chord.”

Recalling what he had taught you last week, you placed your fingers on the appropriate frets and strings and strummed loudly and with such pride. A bright, cheery G-major resonated throughout the room, giving the ambiance a happy glow.

“Good good,” he commented, scooting his chair closer to you. “Now, let's learn an E-minor chord.”

You tried to emulate him, placing two of your fingers on the appropriate strings and frets as he demonstrated. You smiled brightly from his compliment about your correct finger positioning. That smile soon faded, however, when you heard a dull thud with each string your pick made contact with when you strummed. You furrowed your eyebrows. Chanyeol's low-pitched chuckle made you frown as you concentrated. He suddenly rose from his chair and walked over to you.

“You have to make sure your fingers are exactly on the frets. And make sure to press the tips of your fingers into the strings. Like this…”

He placed one of his large hands on yours, repositioning your fingers on the guitar. His body heat and cologne almost overwhelmed you. His breath tickled the shell of your ear as he breathed slowly. A heated blush began at your neck and slowly spread to your cheeks and, finally, to your ears. You swallowed and strummed the guitar. A perfect E-minor chord resounded beautifully from your acoustic, painting the room with a melancholic gray.

“See? I knew you could do it, babe!” he said enthusiastically.

Laughing in delight, you turned your head to face Chanyeol. You locked on to his smiling eyes which sparkled as he laughed with you. You stopped laughing, you smile fading as your eyes traveled down to his smirking lips. He subconsciously his bottom lip, his eyes scanning your face. He slowly brought his face closer to yours. Your heart thudded in your chest as your breathing was caught in your tightened throat. His lips gently pressed against yours as you heard his sharp intake of breath through his nostrils. He moved around so as to face you. Heart racing wildly, you carefully placed your Fender on the wall, your lips never leaving his. You brought your hands up to his head, your fingers threading through his soft hair. He hummed in delight, and you felt the slight smirk on his lips as he deepened the sweet kiss.

    His kisses became more heated and increasingly more frantic, more desperate. Your fingers slightly tightened their grip, gently tugging at his hair. A soft groan emanated from his throat. He rose, bringing you to stand with him. His lips left yours and travelled to your jawline. Your mind wandered down a rabbit trail of sinful thoughts as he placed butterfly kisses down your neck. All of a sudden, a loud growl resonated from Chanyeol’s stomach. Breaking the kiss, you stared at him silently. The sheepish look on his face made you burst into laughter. He chuckled, blushing as he rested his hands on your hips.

    “Hungry?” you asked.

    He simply nodded, pulling your hand as he led you out of the practice room.

    “C’mon. Let’s get some food. Then we can get some ice cream and eat it at home. And…”

    You stopped, eyeing him suspiciously. A mischievous smirk rose on the corners of his lips.

    “And?”

    He placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

 “Well, we’re just gonna have to see what happens next, won’t we?”