Lazy Days [Yixing]

Itsy Bitsy Scenarios

A beam of bright light escaped a gap between the vertical blinds of your window. Furrowing your eyebrows, you cracked open your eyes. You stretched, arching your back like a cat while giving a long yawn. The room was silent. You gazed around the room as you got your bearings straight. Your eyes followed the pale stream of light that landed on your face to where it continued to travel. The light rested on the face of your boyfriend, Yixing. You smiled, gently moving to lay on your side so as to not cause much movement on the bed.

For a moment, you simply watched him as he slept. Your eyes swept over his features: his closed eyes, the fringes of his eyelashes slightly fluttering, his slightly parted lips as he breathed slowly. Your eyes glided down to his angled jawline, travelling even more so to his pale neck, his bare chest which was flawless in its entirety.

    You smiled as you watched him sleep so peacefully. You didn’t want to wake him, but you couldn’t resist moving closer to him. Heat emanated from his body as you rested your head against his chest. You closed your eyes and sighed. The slow beating of his heart nearly lulled you back to sleep. Lazily opening your heavy eyelids, you lifted your head to look back at him. Leaning towards his face, you kissed his lips softly. A corner of his parted lips slowly lifted, revealing that single dimple you loved so much. You brought your lips to his again and, much to your surprise, a gentle hand weaved its way into your messy hair.

    “Good morning,” you hummed.

    For a moment, he stared at you, that smile never leaving his face. He brought his lips to your forehead before looking back at you.

    “G’morning.”

    His face leaned in towards yours again, his lips making contact with your temples, your closed eyelids, your nose, and finally, your lips. You hummed in delight from his gentle butterfly kisses.

    “You working today, baobei?”

    “Uh-uh,” you replied sleepily, shaking your head.

    He chuckled at your response. His fingers gingerly your hair as he stared at you. You smiled. No matter what time of day it was, no matter how he was feeling, every time he looked at you, it was filled with nothing but love. His eyes smiled warmly at you. You laid your head back down, tucking it under his chin. He chuckled at your deep sigh, his voice vibrating against your ear on his chest.

    “What do you want to do today?” he asked softly.

    “Absolutely nothing.”

    “Good. Me too.”

  For a while, you both simply lay there, with not a care in the world. You had no plans. No reservations for any restaurants. No errands to run. Definitely no working out today. Instead, you told yourself today would be a lazy day, and you were perfectly fine with just that.