Oh my god...

Rumor Has It

Wheeeee its New Year's Eve so Imma update XD ENJOY~~!

______

Lee Taemin is really at lost here. Why is Taemin debuting as a SHINee member? What happened to the Yong Soo guys, that he don't know. 

Taemin continued to walk the hallways of SM Entertainment with the other members from what Taemin learned to be Onew, Key, Jonghyun and Minho based from their conversation that's progressing as they walk.

"Hey, kid how old are you?" Jonghyun asked turning to Taemin's direction.

"Fifteen..." Taemin said.

"Hmm... pretty young."  Jonghyun shrugged and went back to conversing with Key. 

Taemin sighed quietly as to not attract the other members attention when he sudeenly recieved a text message from Jongin.

 

From: Oppa 

Appa said to go home by midnight.

 

Taemin eyed the text and typed a simple 'okay' as a reply. After pressing send Taemin hid the phone in the pocket.

"Um... I need to go to the restroom first..."

"Be back in ten." Was what Onew said and Taemin ran to the comfort room.

Taemin closed the door of the cubicle and got down to business. Its the time of the month after all. After she was done, she flushed the toilet and walked out of the comfort room just to see Key outside smirking.

"You got some balls there.: Key said with a huge smirk on his face. Taemin stared wide eyed and quickly made up of an execuse.

"No need to be flustered." Key chuckled. "So what did you saw?"

"N-Nothing..!" 

"Now, now, no need to be shy, Taemin-ah~"

"Hate it to break it to you but stop ing him because we seriously need to go." Both Key and Taemin turned to see Minho standing there with a passive expression. 

"H-He wasn't ing me!" 

"He entered the girls' rest room."

Both Teamin and Key's reply to Minho. Minho stared at Taemin with a slightly opened jaw.

"Dude..." Was all he can say.

"Close your mouth now before a fly enters it and lets go." And the next thing Taemin knew, she pulled by Key towards the exit of the building.

...

Singing is hard. Was the only thought that kept on replaying on Taemin's mind right now. Memorizing the lyrics alone is hard especially under time pressure.

"Now listen to the song carefully that we recorded with Yong Soo." Before she could respond, an earphone was plugged to her ear courtesy of Minho.

She listened carefully tring to follow the lines with the copy of lyrics in her hand. 

It was only the firth time she's listening to the song and the producer arrived.

"Did you managed to atleast memorize your lines, the melody, tempo and pitch of the song?" Onew asked worriedly. The producer is kinda scary and he didn't want the producer to scold Taemin on his first day as a SHINee member. 

"I-I guess so..." Was Taemin's weak reply. Onew nodded and proceeded to greet the producer. 

"And done." SHINee sighed a sigh of relief and removed the headphones. Onew flashed a thumbs up to Taemin who returned it with a nod and a big smile. 

...

"Five, six, seven, eight!" The choreographer counted and SHINee started to do the choreography for their debut song.

The dance progressed fairly well with them counting loudly eventhough Taemin just learened the dance. But things tarted to gomessy during the middle part of the dance.

"Okay stop." The members stopped and looked at the choreographer. 

"Taemin, you need to improve your footwork on this part." Taemin nodded and the dance resumed once more. When they have reached that part again the choreogrpher told them to stop because of Taemin's messy foortwork. 

"You need to do it like this, tak. Tak. Tak. Tak" The choregrapher demonstrated the part slowly for Taemin. 

"I undertand." Taemin nodded her head with cold sweat forming on her forehead.

She seriously just wanted to curl up in a ball because the pain on her lower abdomen just won't stop. 

...

The dance routine was finished and Taemin sighed in relief. 

"Ten minutes break to rest and freshen yourselves up. Then we'll have two more rounds and then we'll practice other dances." The members aside from Taemin and Jonghyun left the practice room probably to wasg their faces or something.

It was silent except from music that was echoing inside the practice room with Taemin sitting on a corner drinking water. Jonghyun playing with his phone and the choreographer listening to the music probably thinking of steps suited for the music. It was like that for awhile until another sound echoed inside the practice room. The choreographer turned off the music and took out his phone.

"Hello? ...Yes... maybe, I don't know...around eight?" The choreographer kept on talking and exited the practice room leaving Taemin and Jonghyun alone.

Jonghyun slammed his phone on the table and Taemin flinched. She hope the screen was not cracked. She almost shrieked when Jongyun started removing his sweaty shirt. Almost. Taemin turned away closing her eyes. Why does he need to undress infront of her? Can't he see that she's a maiden and she's embarassed by the fact that he's undressing infront of her?! Oh right, they don't know...

"Yah." Taemin opened her eyes and turned to Jonghyun who fortunately have a shirt on. "Strip." 

"What?" Taemin stared and stared awkwardly triying to comprehend what Jonghyun meant by that. 

"You're sweaty you need to change clothes."  Taemin nodded and gathered her things to go to the restroom to change. 

"I mean here." Taemin shook her head and was about to leave but was pulled back by Jonghyun.

"Y-Yah..!" She squeaked and almost slapped Jonghyun on the face when she felt his hands on the hem of her shirt trying to lift it up.

"S-Stop it! Hey!" They continued to wrestle around the practice room desperaely. Jongyun wanting to undress the younger while the other was desperately trying to escape. 

The wrestling match came to a halt and Taemin took the opportunity to escape Jonghyun's hold. 

"You're a girl." No , Sherlock. The two suddenly turned when they heard a cat whistle. There stood the other SHINee members. Onew was bright red up to his ears, Minho has a poker face on and Key has a cheshire cat grin.

The two quickly seperated themselves and Taemin quickly pulled down her shirt hoping that the other's didn't see it. 

"Nice, its only your first day here and you got Jonghyun to do it with you. Tell me what you did because I've been trying to get him to hook up with me for some months now." Key said slinging an arm on Taemin's shoulder while Jonghyun just rolled his eyes.

"Just don't do it here because I dont want to practice with the room smelling like ." Minho commented.

"But..! But..! But both of you are still too young for this!" Great Onew's hyperventilating. 

Okay based on their reactions, they didn't see her bandaged chest. She glanced at Jonghyun and noticed that he was playing with his phone again. She needs to talk with him.

...

Practice ended by 7:45 in the evening and all members are exhausted. After resting for awhile, they started to pack and left one by one. When Jonghyun's about to leave Taemin suddenly appeared infront of him.

"W-We need to talk." And she dragged Jonghyun out. 

"Just don't do him too hard! We still need to practice to morrow!" Key called with a snicker. Jonghyun showed him The Finger and let himself be dragged by Taemin.

When they have arrived in their destination which is a small layground, Taemin let go of Jonghyun's arm and turned to him. 

Taemin took a step back and the next thing Jonghyun knew, Taemin's already bowing in the ground, her face almost kissing the ground.

"Please don't let anyone find out about my gender!"

...

Jonghyun can't sleep. He kept on turning and tossing on his bed. Okay, so their new member, Taemin is actually a girl. And he saw her bandaged chest on the practice room. Everyone especially Key thought that they're hooking up inside the practice room. Taemin's a girl. Oh my god. He needs to get in the bottom of this mess.

~~~END~~~

A/N= So this is the second chapter for this fic! I apologize for any errors and such. I hope you guys enjoeyd though. And also HAPPY NEW YEAR! Oh my goodness it would be 2016 is 38 minutes here in my country and I'm freaking out! >v<

Okay so the rumor on this chapter is that Taemin is actually a girl who crossdressed to take the male-trainee-with-a-messed-up-eyelid-surgery's place as a SHINee member and Jonghyun is the only one who knows about Taemin being a girl and everything.