Eyelid Surgery Fiasco

Rumor Has It

Now the rumor on this chapter is that there's a male trainee who got in the SM Entertainment through Heechul got a double eyelid surgery and screwed up so Taemin took his place and debuted as SHINee, I don't know the name of the supposed member of SHINee though.

Im Yong Soo= The rumored mala traine

__________________

 

 

Mr. Im, I think you'll need eyelid surgery." The CEO of SM Entertainment said as he eyed Im's eyelids.

"Sir?" Was the only thing Im Yong Soo could utter.

Im Yong Soo, a handsome young man on the age of 19 (Korean age) was about to debut in two months time as a member of a contemporary boy band group, SHINee. He started his trainee life since he was 15 and after four long years, four long years of hardships, pain, tears, sweat and blood, he will now be debuting!

"You'll get the surgery next week so be prepared. Dismissed." Yong Soo was dumbfounded by the news so the only thing that he could do was to nod his head. He bowed to the CEO and left the office in a daze.

...

"Yah!" Yong Soo snapped out of his daze and turned to his cousin, Yao.

"What?"

"Don't what me! I'm older than you!" Yao fumed. "So what got you in a dazed state?"

"The CEO of the entertainment company that I will be working for wants me to take an eyelid surgery."

"What?!" 

"Yeah I know.."

...

A whole week passed in a blur with him and the rest of the members of SHINee practicing their singing and choreography. Then a week after his surgery they'll start to shoot their first MV. Well not really because the other members kept on slacking off and Minho won't stop smoking even in the practice room!

"Yah! Who told you to smoke here, huh?" A cold voice which made Yong Soo shudder suddenly spoke. He turned and there was Kibum on the entrance of their practice room.

"Says the one who got reprimanded by Soo Man because of smoking." Was Minho's reply.

Choi Minho, a known deliquent in te area of Incheon. And then there's Kim Kibum who prefers to be called Key, who is a member of a motorcycle gang in Daegu.

 Yong Soo really can't understand why they're going to debut especially when it is actually obvious that they will create countless scandals which will taint SHINee's name. And why the heck was he even part of this boy group?! He deserves better!

"Aish, so early in the morning and I'm seeing you two bicker." Comes a new voice that sounds annoyed, no pissed.

Kim Jonghyun, the son of a gang boss. And not just any gangs, his father is the head of one of the top three gangs in Korea.

"Its afternoon already, stupid." Minho scoffed out.

"Shut it, frog face."

"Wanna take this outside, ey?!" Minho growled as he stood in his full height trying to intimidate Jonghun.

"I'm not scared, you're just all about height." Jonghyun glared.

"Um... what's happening?" A new voice sent Yong Soo whipping his head to the entrance of the practice room.

Praise the lawd! The chicken god, Lee Jinki though he prefers to be called Onew has arrived.

"This frog is pissing me off!" 

"Now you're just pissy because you're short, shorty." Minho taunted looking down at Jonghyun.

"Um... can we please stop we promised to the CEO to stay quiet especially since we are about to debut." Onew said slowly and carefully trying not to anger the two further. God knows what they'll do to him.

"And you're scaring Yong Soo out of his wits." Oh, yeah Key is still in the room. Yong Soo turned and saw a smirking Key.

"I-I'm not!" 

"Now baby, no need to be shy. Hyung's here." Key cooed. Minho and Jonghyun made gagging noises. Key turned to them and glared.

...

Yong Soo now wasn't really so sure about this whole eyelid surgey thing.

"Relax. Before you know it, the surgery's over." Yao comforted him. Yong Soo nodded and decided to let his cousin's words comfort him.

...

"Doctor, I think you're making the wrong outline on his face." One of the plastic surgeon's assistant said.

"I know what I'm doing, I'm the surgeon here."

Hours passed and the surgery ended. The surgeon looked at his finished work and suddenly paled.

"Well, ."

"I told you so." The assistant said and shrugged his shoulders.

...

"Due to some surgery eccident. Yong Soo won't be able to debut with you four as SHINee." The rest of the SHINee members turned to each other.

"Told you guys, you scared him." Key commented.

"I think you scared him." Minho replied.

"Excuse me?! I was flirting with him!"

"You call that flirting?" Jonghyun snorted.

"Um...everyone?" Onew doesn't know what to do with s. Yes, he's the oldest in the group. Yes, he's also the leader but he doesn't really know how to handle s espcially when your members is a motorcyle gang member, a gang member and the son of a gang boss.

Lee Soo Man cleared his throat and that got everyone to stop from dissing each other.

"Well going back, as a replacement for Yong Soo we'll be having Lee Taemin to take over Yong Soo's spot." Everyone looked behind Soo Man and saw a young boy. What does a kid even doing here? Was everyone's thought aside from Soo Man and Onew.

"H-Hi, I'm Lee Teamin please take care of me!" This Taemin squeaked and bowed a perfet ninety degrees.

Wow he's flexible was Key's first thought. He'll definitely be good in bed. Few people could perform a perfect ninety degree bow.

"From this day on he'll be your newest member, the maknae and your dance machine so be good to him." Was Soo Man's words and they were out of his office.

~~~END~~~

A/N= So yeah here's the first chapter for this fic hahaha hope you guys enjoyed. This is my first time writing a K-pop fanfic so it'd be good to hear some feedbacks from you guys~

Yong Soo's only going to appear here together with Yao so you might not hear anything from these guys for the next chapters depending on how the story will proceed. And both of them are from an anime called Hetalia so yeah hahaha. Yong Soo represents South Korea and Yao represents China :)

Also to clear things up, I'm putting together all the rumors I found and will find about SHINee so they won't be their usual selves as we see on the camera and would be a bit or a lot OOC so please bear with it :D

Now the rumor on this chapter is that there's a male trainee who got in the SM Entertainment through Heechul got a double eyelid surgery and screwed up so Taemin took his place and debuted as SHINee, I don't know the name of the supposed member of SHINee though.