Iron Mean

Beyond Your View

Sehun x Hayoung

Smart. Rich. Powerful. And handsome. Plus the cold personality. He is the perfect stereotype of girls' dreamboy. He can make a girl fall for him without a single sweat. But he rejects every girl who tried. And no one knows why.

Hayoung's POV

"Hi Sehun! How was your morning? Do you want some cookies?" another girl tried to approach iron man. And as always he replies with.

"Move" then walks away.

"I don't understand why people fall for him" I told my friend Namjoo

"I don't know if your blind, or what. Can't you see how cool he is?" Namjoo said while she munches her food

I rolled my eyes at her answer. Of course! My bestfriend is one of those girls who like those kind of guys.

"Why don't you like him? Come to think of it, your parents are close friends." Namjoo suddenly asked

Its true. We are somewhat like childhood friends. We've know each other longer that I can remember. But then our relationship is complicated.

"Because I like sweet guys. A gentleman. Not cold as ice or hard as metal. And specially not mean."

The school bell rang, a sign that classes are about to start. So here I am, going to my classes as usual. Oh how I wish this day would end.

After a very exhausting day I bid Namjoo goodbye and went straight home. TGIF!

"I'm home!" I shouted to an empty house. My parents are away on a business trip, so here I am alone. That thought alone drained my delight. But I just shrug it off.

I took my shower and decided to just sleep early tonight. I don't have any appetite so I just went to sleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep when someone tapped my shoulders and engulfed me in a hug. I know should be scared or shout for help. But the familiar scent of manly cologne calmed me.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Almost midnight"

"Then why are you here? You know I could have you arrested for trespassing!" I threaten him, which didn't work.

He chuckled. He just hold be closer until midnight struck. Then he whispered to my ears. "Happy Birthday"

"Thank You"

He then pulled me out towards the living room. I looked at him and he have this proud yet nervous look on his face.

"Surprise Ü! Do you like it?"

The living room was decorated with balloons and lights. Plus the scattered rose petals on the floor. And a mini candlelight dinner or midnight feast rather.

I can feel that he was uneasy while waiting for my reaction. But I can't help it! I'm speechless! Not trusting my voice, I looked at him, smiled, the nodded.

"Good! Now let's eat! I'm starving"

Our dinner was full of laughter. And it felt good! And a part of our conversation goes like

"Why are you mean at school?"

"To keep the flirts away"

"Hmm. I think its not working"

"Hahaha. Why do girls even like cold and mean guys?"

"I don't. I like sweet and gentle"

He smiled at me then gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

The truth is, Sehun, the so cold iron man, is my boyfriend. The unbreakable iron man, is actually the sweet and gentle boyfriend that I love. The reason why we keep our relationship a secret is actually just for fun! We love the trill of sending secret messages, or the trill of getting caught by her many admirers. Haha.

"You know you could help me keep the flirts away."

"How?"

"Leave it to me." He smirked then wink.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Monday came and I had to go to school again. My morning classes went by fast. And things are as normal as can be... until.

Until Sehun walked towards our table. He placed one hand on the table. While his other hand reached for the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. At that moment I knew everyone was looking at us. He then ended our kiss before half shouting.

"See you later love. I'll send you home, girlfriend" emphasizing the last word, he left with a smirk. And a very dumbfolded Namjoo beside me.

Next time I'll never trust him when he say to leave it to him. Why do I have to fall for an iron mean?

Namjoo is so going to kill me. >.<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyoung :D Thank you for viewing my story Ü You really made me happy!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^,