Colors

Red.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Sehun was tapping his long slender fingers on his office desk out of habit. It was about 5 minutes before the clock would officially strike 8, but Sehun couldn't help but feel a bit impatient. Whether it was because of the flower boy's beauty that caught him off guard or the amazing job Baekhyun had done on the bouquet was unknown to him. That didn't really matter though. All Sehun knew was that he wanted to see the beautiful and amazing flower boy.

He needed to see Byun Baekhyun.

After 3 minutes had passed, soft knocks on the door were heard. Sehun knew right away who it was. He had been waiting.

"Come in," Sehun said as he straightened his suit.

"A-Annyeong," Baekhyun greeted shyly as he closed the door with his right hand and headed towards the seat across from Sehun.

Sehun smiled as he watched Baekhyun slowly but neatly sat down on the seat across from him. The pretty flower boy's blond hair was quite unruly in a few places, but it still looked as amazing as ever to Sehun. Everything about Baekhyun captivates him. From his eyes, nose, lips—literally everything. Baekhyun's wide hips and the fact that he applies eyeliner better than 99.9% of the female population on Earth didn't seem weird to Sehun, but rather captivating and interesting. 

"Um, this is the book. I didn't read anything last night because I wanted us to read it together," Baekhyun said softly, his cheeks turning into a light shade of hot pink as he handed the book to Sehun.

"Colors? That's the book's name?" Sehun asked as Baekhyun nodded. "It's such a plain name for a book that could tell me why I was finally able to see red for the first time yesterday."

Sehun opened the book and to his surprise, a lot of so called unknown diseases were thoroughly explained in this simple-titled book.

"There are lots of cases similar to yours, only with different colors. Let's see," Baekhyun said as he pondered for a while. "If I remember correctly, it was on page 96."

Sehun opened the said page, but to his displeasure, he wasn't able to read the passage. It wasn't because he couldn't read—hell no—but it was because it was in another language; a language he didn't understand.

"I can't read this," Sehun said as he gave the book to Baekhyun.

"You can't speak French, can't you?" Baekhyun asked as Sehun shook his head feeling a little embarrassed. "That's okay. I didn't even understand a single French word back then, but I do quite understand the language now."

"Can you translate it, then?" Sehun asked as Baekhyun shyly nodded.

Un Daltonien.

dans laquelle une personne est en mesure de définir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter