Until We Meet Again

Red.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one who entered was none other than—well actually, Sehun didn't know his name, but what he saw shocked him. There, in front of him, was a beautiful bouquet of the red carnations he had ordered. To you, it may seem normal, but to him, it's beyond amazing.

Ever since he was little, he was diagnosed with some kind of unknown sickness. The doctors were confused as to what the should and could do to solve his rare condition, but the only solution they had provided him was to wait. At some point during his teenage years, he gave up on trying to find a solution, but now, he thinks he had finally found the true cure.

The pretty flower boy—if Sehun could say so himself—was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with some skinny denim jeans while he was holding the beautiful bouquet of red carnations in his hands. Sehun's eyes were wide and it made Baekhyun feel sort of self-conscious.

"U-Um, I have your order," the boy spoke softly, barely audible for Sehun to hear.

"Please come closer," Sehun said as Baekhyun did what he was told.

"Manager hyung said I should come and give this to you personally instead of you having to leave your office and get it by yourself. Sorry if the bouquet isn't as what you expected," Baekhyun said, whispering the last part.

"It's beautiful," Sehun blurted, managing a smile on his face.

"Oh," Baekhyun blushed. "Thank you."

"Please sit down. I have some questions to ask," Baekhyun prayed it weren't anything bad, because he had been scolded once and he didn't want it to happen again.

Baekhyun placed the bouquet on top of Sehun's office table and sat down on the chair across from Sehun's. He played with his sleeves for a while until Sehun broke the silence.

"Have red carnations always.. You know, hold a bright and beautiful color?" Sehun asked, which made Baekhyun confused.

"Of course. Gwaenchanha?" Baekhyun asked feeling kind of worried for the younger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter