Unfinished Order

Red.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun! Mr. Oh! Over here!"

Millions of interviewers were shouting his name as he made it through to his company main building in Seoul, South Korea. This was the everyday life of none other than Oh Sehun. His family owns the number one record label company in all of Korea, and his parents had always wanted him to follow in their footsteps. Sehun, being selfless at the moment his parents asked whether or not it was fine for him to continue the family business, agreed to his parents' wishes. He regretted his actions a little, although not completely.

"Good morning," his secretary greeted.

"Has Lou retrieved the bouquet of flowers yet for my mother? You do know her birthday's coming up and I can't attend due to my schedules, and I've told her that I'd surprise her before her birthday," Sehun asked with a monotone-like voice.

"Aniyo, I'm afraid not. I've tried calling her since 7 this morning and she has yet to pick up," Jane, Sehun's secretary answered.

Sehun sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "What's the name of the shop and the address? I'll go there and retrieve the flowers myself."

"Byun's Blooms on 357 Valeria Complex, number 48. Would you like someone to accompany you?" Jane said as she paused from her continuous typing with her computer's keyboard.

"Ani, I'll go by myself," Sehun said as he bid his secretary goodbye, wore his black shades and made his way back outside.

-

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter