Chapter 1

The Nerd is My Prince [Not Continued]

 

Key P.O.V

 

 “umma…umma.. look the nerd looking at you again” said my little son who’s sit beside me.

“ne I know” I replied. I don’t know what happened with him. Since he move to this class he always look at me. Well I know I’m beautiful but if someone look at me like that it’s make me not comfort. I look at him and he smile at me ‘weird’ then I look at Park songsaengnim again.

“well class. Have fun with your holiday. Merry Christmas and happy new years” he said after bell ringing and then he leave the class.

“yey… holiday…holiday” yelled my son happily

“calm down taeminnie” I said while cover my ears with my hands

“I can’t umma… it’s holiday! Holiday means… no teacher… no homework… no punishment… and of course no study… I’m so happy… but sadly I can’t with you when Christmas yeobo” he said to froggy alien who sit behind us.

“ne, nado… but gwenchana yeobo… we will meet soon when new years. Don’t sad” he replied and pinch taemin’s cheeks. And taemin just replied with stupid smile

“ya! Stop being lovely dovey in front of me”

“umma jealous kekeke”

“I’m not” I hit softly taemin with my book

“umma so mean… yeobo…” taemin move to back and hug minho

“ya key! Why you do that!” I’m not replied him. “gwenchana yeobo?” he ask to taemin

“ne kekeke”

“good if you hurt I will make your umma more hurt” he said pointed at me

“well key… what will you do when holiday?”

“I’ll stay in jonghyun’s house”

“yo guys” greeted someone in door frame

“yeobo…” I come to him and hug him ”where are you have been? Nan neomu bogoshipeo. You know? I’m almost crazy look that stupid couple” I said pointed at 2min boys

“woa calm down baby… mianhae I’m busy with work. Nado bogoshipeo” he said and then peck me on my lips

“ya! Who’s stupid couple you mean?” minho said and hit me with book. “well we leave first” he said and walk away before I answer him

“umma… hyung… merry Christmas and happy new years” taemin yelled and wave happily.

“poor baby taem got stupid froggy as his boyfriend” I said

“haha yeobo I think he happy with him. Can we go now? I must come to work soon. I’ll accompany you until the bus stop” he said while my hair

“sure. Wait I’ll take my bag” I’m back to my chair and take my bag. I look at that nerd person he look at me and smile again. ‘whatever’ I walk to jjongie and leave the class. We walk together until the bus stop.

“so when you will come to my house?”

“I think around 8-9 pm. I’m sure that person in home today. So I must dinner with him first”

“oh ok, well I think I will come back too late. So better you sleep first ne” I nodded

“mian baby can’t accompany you until your bus come. I must go now” he pouted

“aigoo… gwenchana… you can leave me now… my bus will come soon”

“sorry… see you tonight”

“ne” and then he ran across the road, wave at me and then leave me. ‘he must so tired… it’s almost Christmas. I’m sure the café where he work have much costumer and at night he must singing in there… I just want with him now’ I thought “gwenchana kibum… you will with him until holiday finished. Be patient” I said to myself.

Finally my bus come… I walk inside and sit. I use my earphone and listening some song. I lay my head on window and look outside. ‘winter… sheshh I don’t like it’ after 15 minute I’m walk outside from bus and start walking to my home. I take a deep breathe when I’m infront my home. I don’t know what will happened today. Everytime I meet him we always fighting. I walk inside and look him at living room reading book. I walk pass him.

“kibum, tonight we have dinner with Mrs. Choi. So, I hope you can control your emotion” he said without looking me and continue reading. I’m continue my way to my room. I throw my bag on the floor and then I’m laying on the bed. ‘why must meet her’ I sigh… I choose to take a shower and do my other activity. After 1 hour I’m finished I hears someone knock my door. I open it

“kibum ssi… are you finished? If yes mr.kim said to you to come soon to dining room because mrs. Choi already in there” mrs. Shin said

“ne arasseo. Gomawo for tell me. I will come now” and then she leave me. ‘can I skip the dinner? I don’t want meet them’ I’m out from my room and start walking to dining room. I look they whisper each other and then I laughing.

“stop being lovely dovely” I said

“ah kibum ah you’re here… come on sit down” i walk to chair and sit in there without replied her anything. I know now my appa look at me angrily. But… I don’t care and then we start dinner

“kibum ah how the food? Is it good? i make it by myself” I’m not replied anything just continue eat my food

“kibum ah… how’s your relantionship with… who’s name that guy? Oh jonghyun… how is it?” still no replied from me. I’m sure after we finished dinner my appa will angry with me.

“kibum ah…”

“can you just shut up your mouth and eat… I don’t like talking when eat. And don’t ask anything to me like you’re my mother. You’re not my umma. You’re just person who make my umma leave me. Don’t try to make me like you… because I wouldn’t like you. You are killer” I said angrily then I feel someone slap me. Not her but him. I look at him.

“ya! kim kibum! Watch your word… she’s not the reason your umma leave you. She’s leave you because her stupid mind. yeah she’s not your umma and you’re not my son either. I don’t have son who’s love guy. If you don’t want live with us better you go with your stupid boyfriend. I’m tired with you”

“fine! I’m gone” I walk out… “last… your food not better then mine ” and then slam the door. Walk outside… ‘ I didn’t use jacket… my phone.. my clothes I leave on bed… impossible I’m back… better I’m go to jjong’s house. But wait’ I look at my watch ‘he must still work.. better I go to café where he work… I need him now…

‘He’s work here right?’ I thought and then I walk inside to the café and looking around “excuse me… do you know where’s jonghyun?” I ask to one waiters in there

“jjong? I think he still in change room”

“ok thanks” I find where’s change room. ‘he must in here’

“yeo..” I open the door and I shock with what I see now. He… the person I love.. now make out so passionately…

“sorry for disturb you” I close the door and walk fast…

“baby wait” I know this voice. It’s must be him…  but I ignore it and still walk fast. I’m hide in some place. I look he go out. Finding me just for a minute and then he back to café again.

you kim jonghyun’ I don’t know what must I do now and where I must go now. Taemin? Minho? I think I can’t go to their home… they go with their family. I’m go to shop and order soju. I drink one by one… until I drunk… my mind blank now, I want cry but I feel like my tears frozen. I can’t think anything now. I look at my watch ’09.00 pm’ I go from that shop and I walk to anywhere. Until I found some club night. I smirk at myself and then come to inside. ‘good place’ I’m come to dance floor and join dancing with other. I can feel.. some of them look at me…`but who’s care… I just continue my dance. I just want dance until morning and forget everything what happened today. I’m dance crazily. Until I realize one girl come to me and join with me.

“you know? You look so hot” she whisper it to me while dancing ‘of course I know . I’m almighty diva key’ I thought and give her little smile. We continue dancing. I don’t know how long I’m dance… I just know my body tired but not with my mind… my mind still full with everything what happened today.

“let’s play” she said and she drag me to somewhere. It’s street but nobody walk in here. She push me to the wall and start kissing me passionately. At first I don’t know what must I do to this girl then I think why I’m not have fun in this game. So I kiss her back.

“should we move?” she asked I just replied with smile. We just want go from there but someone grab my hand. I look at him and then he punch me. It’s hurt. I can feel blood in my lips

“yeobo” that girl come to the boy who punch me. So he’s her boyfriend.

“ya! Who are you? How dare you kissing my girl? Huh?” he yelled at infront of me. I just replied him with smile

“ya I talk with you. Answer me” he grab my face and force to look at him

“ya! Is it important who are me? I think it’s not important and I told you… that the first who kiss me and drag me to here. I’m just enjoy it”

“sheshh these kids” and then he punch me again

“yeobo stop” she said. She come to me and slap me. “who’s do you mean with that ? Huh?” and then they leave me. Huh it’s funny right… she’s the first come to me, dance with me and drag me in here. Start kissing me and we almost do it. Everything we did is her plan but I’m the one who get punch and slap. I laugh at myself and then sit in that street. “snow” snow just falling now. So cold. But who’s care. I think I will sleep in here tonight. I just want close my eyes but I heared someone call my name.

“kibum!” he come to me “kibum gwenchana? It’s so cold why you in here without jacket. Use this” he put jacket in me “and what happened with your face? C’mon come to my house. I’ll help you” he said and help to to stand up. ‘who is he?’ I try open my eyes more wide. He?

 “you? What are you doing in here? I don’t need your help. Go!” I push him and start walk away

“no kibum… you’re hurt… let me help you” he grab my wrist

“andwe! Go! Go! Go! I don’t need you nerd! I don’t need nobody help me” I yelled at him

“kibum! You can die if you just like this in this wheater”

“die? I think It’s better for me… no one need or want me now” I smile sadly at myself and walk again. He grab my wrist again and then he hug me. ‘wait is he hug me? It’s so warm’

“I can’t let you die kibum…” he said. I tried push him again but now he hug me more thight. Suddenly my frozen tears falling down now

 “why must you? Why must you who in myside now? Why must you who found me? The person I never hope to found me” I hit his arms and cry on his chest. He just replied me by my hair softly. I’m crying harder now… he whisper me something but I’m not hear that I’m too sleepy and finally I sleep in his embrace.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

it's done for chapter one. did you understand with the story? if not sorry kekeke

thanks for reading... ^^