[Vernon/Fluff] Mr Nitt

FRONTING 척하다 | Scenario Shop | (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Mr Nitt

   “Hey Yeonha!” Yeonha turned around to find herself in danger of being tackled by Jeonghan. She squeezed her eyes shut and braced herself for the impact. However it never came as a pair of warm arms pulled her aside. Eyes fluttering open, Yeonha found herself buried in someone’s chest. Looking up, her eyes met with a pair of baby blue orbs.

  “Ver-Vernon!” She stammered. Vernon and Yeonha had been secretly going out for a month now. Their friends and families didn’t know about their relationship as Yeonha’s parents were extremely against Yeonha having a boyfriend. Hence, they decided it would be best for them to remain a secret. As expected, the past month proved a struggle for both Yeonha and Hansol.

  “You’re welcome,” he smiled.

  His arms remained wrapped firmly around Yeonha. A familiar warmth engulfed Yeonha as she found herself easing into his gentle embrace.

  “Hansol-l, why did you interrupt our first embrace?” Jeonghan whined. Jeonghan had been chasing Yeonha from the start of the year when they first met, which in turn added to the difficulty of their relationship.

  “The poor girl seemed as though she would’ve gotten a heart attack,” Hansol justified himself. Patting Yeonha on the head, Hansol’s grip on Yeonha loosened, leaving her feeling cold. She shivered.

  “Fine, whatever,” Jeonghan huffed. “Let’s go Yeonha!” Linking his arm to hers, he began dragging her towards the ring toss game.

  “Wait Jeonghan! Aren’t you forgetting us?” Seokmin yelled as he pulled Hansol and Seungcheol along.

.

“Damn this game is probably rigged,” Jeonghan muttered in defeat, running his fingers through his silky blonde hair. It was his fourth try and he had already blew ten thousand won.

  Seokmin and Seungcheol stood behind them, laughing at his failed attempts to win Yeonha a stuffed animal.

  “I know right?” Hansol pouted. He was at the adjacent booth trying to win himself a penguin. Yeonha stifled a laugh. She simply adored how cute Hansol was.

  “Move over, time for the pro to give it a go,” Yeonha announced as she gently pushed Jeonghan away.

  “Hey! I’m suppose to be the one winning a toy for you!” Jeonghan puffed his chest, ego clearly hurt.

  “But look at the poor puppy!” Yeonha cooed. Hansol’s disappointed face would’ve hurt even the coldest of hearts.

  The truth was that Yeonha used to spend her childhood at similar carnivals, so she was an old pro at winning rigged games like this. Without much thought, Yeonha tossed the first ring which caught a yellow bottle.

  “Omg the girl is better than you,” Seokmin mocked, patting Jeonghan’s back as he faked sympathy.

  “Shut up, beginner’s luck,” he replied softly so that Yeonha wouldn’t hear. As expected, the second ring fell squarely into the neck of a red bottle and the station master rang the bell in excitement.

  “Woah! Congrats Yeonha!” Seokmin burst into frantic laughter as he nudged Seungcheol to look at Jeonghan who was pretending to be preoccupied with his phone.

  “Choose any toy from the top shelf,” the station master beamed, genuinely happy for Yeonha.

  “Uhh…” She frowned, creases forming on her forehead.

  “It’s not a test, you don’t’ have to think so hard,” Jeonghan commented, ego clearly bruised.

  Taking a quick glance at Hansol, she replied, “the koala please.”

  “Here you go Hansol,” Yeonha said, almost in a whisper as she shoved the fluffy grey plush toy into Hansol’s arms.

  “Huh?” The boy looked confused.

  “You seem to want it more than me. Plus, you remind me of a koala,” Yeonha explained, heat creeping up her cheeks.

  “Thanks,” Hansol replied, eyes not leaving his new friend for even a second.

  “Let’s get you some ice-cream,” Hansol said in a baby voice to the inanimate object. Slinging it across his back, Hansol made a beeline for the ice-cream parlor.

  “You spoil him Yeonha,” Seungcheol looked genuinely worried as he raced after Hansol. “Hansol! You know that thing is a toy right?”

  “Yeonha-ah, Seungcheol is going to kill you for spoiling our boy,” Seokmin slung his arm casually around Yeonha as they tailed behind the Koala-obsessed boy.

.

.

  “Yeonha, will you win me a toy too?” Seokmin asked. In reality, everyone was just waiting for Hansol to finish his ice cream so that they could carry on with their night.

  “Do something Yeonha,” Seungcheol sighed, frustrated by Hansol’s childishness.

  Hansol, can I talk to Mr Nitt for awhile?” Yeonha poked him in the arm. In the past 5 minutes, Hansol had already given his Koala a name.

  “Sure,” Hansol replied with the widest grin she had ever seen.

  “Mr Nitt would you like you play with me? I’m bored,” Yeonha asked the inanimate object before snatching it from Hansol and making a run for it.

  “Oh my god! Yeonha!” Hansol broke into an immediate sprint after her, hot on her heels.

  “That’s not exactly what I had in mind but at least we’re moving,” Seungcheol chuckled at their childishness.

  “Come on, let’s queue for the ferris wheel first. It’s about to close and the line is getting long,” Seokmin suggested, figuring the two would know where to find them later.

.

  “Damn it, dead end,” Yeonha cursed as she found herself trapped by a wall on her left and a fence on her right.

  “You shouldn’t curse,” Hansol’s voice rang from behind her. His breathing was labored. As he regained his composure, he slowly approached Yeonha. His perpetual smile faded and his eyes darkened.

  “Hansol?” Yeonha struggled to suppress her rising panic as Hansol neared her. She took a step back only to have her back meet the wall. Hugging the Koala tightly in front of her, Yeonha prayed it would suffice as a barrier between herself and Hansol.

  Hansol planted his hands on either side of Yeonha, trapping her.

  “I’m sorry, you can have Mr Nitt back,” Sohee stammered, regretting her life choices.

  Hansol blew into her ear, sending waves of shock down her spine. His warm minty breath caused her to hitch. “You chose the wrong person to mess with Yeonha,” he breathed, barely a whisper. Hansol broke out into a fit of laughter as he wrapped his arms tightly around Yeonha’s waist and began spinning her in the air. “Bad girls ought to be punished!”

  “Aish! Chwe Hansol! Put me down right now! You hear me?” Yeonha chided him, yet she couldn’t help but laugh along. Yeonha's grip on the soft toy loosened as her arms made their way round Hansol’s neck.

  “I’m glad we’re finally alone,” Hansol murmured into Yeonha’s ear as she sighed in contentment.

  “I know,” Yeonha purred as she buried herself into Hansol’s warm neck. As Hansol gently eased her to the ground, they stood there for seconds, in each other’s tight embrace. Were two people suppose to mold into each other so perfectly?

  “You’ve been paying so much attention to Jeonghan tonight. Honestly, I was starting to get a little jealous,” Hansol confessed when they finally broke away, too soon for either’s liking.

  Yeonha’s face fell. “I love you and only you Hansol,” as she scrunched her face in disgust at the thought of anyone other than him by her side. Hansol visibly relaxed upon hearing her words. I adore how much he trusts me, Yeonha thought as she broke out into a massive grin.

  “Thanks, that’s all I needed to hear,” Hansol flashed a reassuring smile. Heat crept up Yeonha’s face and her heart fluttered. Regardless of the number of times she had seen that gorgeous dimpled smile, it still made her flustered and uneasy.

  “Let’s head over to the ferris wheel. They might get a little suspicious considering how long we’ve been gone,” Hansol brought up the dreaded topic.

  “Yea-yeah,” Yeonha reluctantly agreed. As short as it was, she was thankful for the few minutes they had alone then. She knew Hansol felt the same. Their fingers remained entwined as they eased their way back into reality.

 

 


Hi guys hope you enjoyed the story. Do leave some constructive comments below and thanks for requesting :)