Chapter 7

J-Hope - The Secret Matchmaker

This morning all the members appeared to be in a much better mood than yesterday. The mood was actually a lot better that it usually was when they were together. It was as if someone had secretly made them all bound over night. Hoseok giggled to himself.
“Hey! Hobi! Why did you steal my phone charger over night? My phone is all dead now.” Yoongi complained, but he didn’t seem too bothered.
“Yeah… I wanted to borrow it now… My phone is also dead” Jimin sighed. Oh what an unfortunate coincidence. Not at all planned or anything…
“What can you do!” Hoseok shrugged it off.

 

They were going to chill out for a bit today. They didn’t have any bigger plans other than watching TV together and maybe play a game or two.
“Hobi, do you have any board games or something here?” Taehyung suggested.
“Oh yeah! Actually! We have them in that little storage house in our back yard.” The rapper responded with his big smile plastered on his face.
“I can go get one!” Jimin was fast to volunteer. It was obvious that he wanted to pick what to play.
“Ah yeah. Here are the keys. Bring Yoongi with you!” Hoseok winked and handed over the keys to the slightly blushing, confused boy.

 

Jimin unlocked the door and held it open for Yoongi before walking in. He accidently slammed it shut behind them.
“Aish, be careful would ya!” The mint haired boy complained. He didn’t feel like getting a headache this early in the day.
“Sorry!”
Yoongi tried to find a lightswitch. He ran his hand against the wall and eventually found it. It wasn’t working.
“Huh? It isn’t working” Yoongi tried to open the door instead to let some more light in since the house only had very small window, but much to his confusion that didn’t seem to work out either.
“The handle fell off? What is this?” He cursed. The younger boy walked over to him to see if he could help in any way.
“You can’t open it?” He asked. He tried pushing the door, but nothing happened.
“Well great, we’re stuck here. Let’s try and call the others.” Yoongi searched his pockets for his cell, but remembered that he left it in the house since it needed to charge. He cursed again. He knew that Jimin didn’t have his either, it was dead after all.
“We don’t have any cell phone…” The rapper sighed and turned to the other boy.
“How is this even possible? I guess we’ll have to wait. They’ll probably come looking for us.” He added and let out another sigh.
“Is it that bad that you got to hang out with me?” Jimin teased.
“Well, it’d be better if we could actually see anything.” Yoongi wasn’t feeling up for these teasing games. Who knows how long they’d have to be stuck in there.
“This kind of reminds me of a game, hm… what’s it called… Ah! ‘Seven minutes in heaven’!”
Yoongi admitted that he couldn’t care less, but he knew that the younger boy was just trying to make the situation better, so he played along in the conversation.
“Hm? What do you do in it?” He tried his best to sound interested.
“You lock two people in a closet for seven minutes and they are allowed to do whatever they want to each other. Basically it’s just a game for people who want to hook up.” Jimin smiled at him.
“Sounds stupid.” Yoongi grunted.
“So you don’t want to do it with me?” The dancer moved towards him with a cocky smile on his face. The mint haired boy couldn’t help but blush a little bit by the thought. He pushed Jimin lightly as a warning to stop. He got a giggle back.
“Don’t you want to make out with me, hyung?” He continued his teasing and started to run a hand down Yoongi’s chest, feeling its way towards his stomach. Yoongi’s face became even redder and his blood started boiling. He didn’t know what he felt, but he knew that he’d had enough of this. He had to stop it. He pushed Jimin, a bit violently, towards the wall and pinned him against it, placing his hands on both sides of the boy, holding him in place. Their faces were very close to each other. He let out some breath slowly through his teeth. Jimin seemed to have been taken by surprised. Yoongi recognized traces of fear in the younger boy’s face. Seeing this brought him back to the reality again. He realized what he was doing. Slowly he let go of the wall. What had he turned into for a moment? What would he have done to Jimin if he hadn’t stopped? He was extremely mad and disappointed in himself. He felt like a monster. He took a step back and averted his eyes away from Jimin’s hurt face.
“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry!” He clenched his fists and tried not to let out his frustration. What he’d done wasn’t too bad, but Jimin’s reaction to it was heart breaking. He didn’t want the cute orange haired boy to be scared of him. He wanted him to trust him. Yoongi really liked the boy. Out of all people he was the last one he wanted to lose in his life. How’d he be able to keep him after this? They stayed in silence for a while. Yoongi didn’t dare to look up from the ground.
“Hey, what happened? Are you okay?” Jimin finally spoke. He didn’t sound upset. He sounded worried. The rapper looked up and was met by that sugar sweet smile that he loved so much.
“Y-you’re not mad?” he stuttered. He felt relieved, but very confused at the same time. Jimin shook his head and giggled a bit.
“But, why did you look so scared before then…?” Yoongi couldn’t seem to be able to connect the pieces together. The boy in front of him appeared a bit shy all of the sudden. Yoongi seemed to swirl further and further down the hole of confusion.
“Can I confess something?” Jimin asked, almost not hearable.
“Go ahead.”
There was a long pause. Jimin sighed before he started.
“The thing is that, the reason why I was scared was…”
Another pause.
“... I think I’m falling for you, and I don’t think I should.”
The words hit Yoongi like a fist to the face. The first feeling he felt was pure happiness. Then came shock. After that confusion. He opened his mouth and closed it over and over as if he was trying to say something, but no words escaped. He tried to sort out what was happening on his inside at the moment. There was his heart beating faster than it had ever done before. His stomach felt as if something was tickling him from the inside. His palms were sweating. They boy in front of him was trying to read his reaction without success. Yoongi knew that he had to do something, but what could he possibly do? He knew that staring blankly into the void wasn’t a good solution. He blinked, once, twice. He tried to register the emotions on Jimin’s face. He realized that he must be scared of being rejected. Did Yoongi want to reject him? No. What did he want to do? His eyes followed every feature of the face in front of him. They stopped at the lips, those puffy, pink lips. He drew closer to the, as if there was a force attracting him without him doing anything. Jimin didn’t understand what was happening. He backed off until his head softly hit the wall behind him. Yoongi placed a hand on the other’s neck and continued to close in on his face. Their lips met. They brushed innocently against one another. Something sparked between them. The kiss was over quickly and the boys separated to look confused at each other. The paus didn’t last for too long though. Jimin fired away a cocky smile, grabbed Yoongi’s face and pulled him into another kiss, this one more passionate than the last. Yoongi pinned him against the wall again. Their lips worked against each other in synch. Yoongi couldn’t believe why he hadn’t done this sooner. When they pulled away they both smiled at each other.
“I seems like I’m falling for you too.”


The mood was suddenly ruined when they heard footsteps outside and people talking. Someone had ‘finally’ figured out that they were missing. The door opened and Hoseok walked in.
“The saviour of the day is here! We realised that you guys had been gone for quite a while so we thought that something might have happened, and look at that! The handle had fallen off! What a surprise!” Hobi laughed. Taehyung slipped inside too.
“Why is it so dark in here? Don’t tell me you were-” Jimin slapped Taehyung’s arm before he was able to finish.
“The light isn’t working! Don’t imagine things!”
“Why so defensive? Something definitely happened~” He carried on with his teasing. Jimin continued to beat him up. Yoongi and Hoseok ignored the kids.
“It’s a good thing that your stuff here is working so well.” Yoongi commented sarcastically. Hobi laughed.
“Ah, isn’t it?”
They hurried and picked a game and walked back to the house.


Soooo... That's the new chapter for you!!!
Hobi's plans are getting more evil (and efficient), don't you think?

Ahhh... So school happened and it's eating my time... orz

Okay, so shoutout to Jaeger_104 for giving me the idea behind this chapter: "If he [Hobi] gets impatient though I expect him to lock them in a closet XD."

Hope you liked this!! (although it might be a bit rushed...)