Stay : Prologue Part 2

Butterfly Angel

2 weeks had passed, and my head was practically healed. I decided it was time for me to leave, i didnt want to impose anymore. They already helped me alot. But one thing i had secided aws that no matter what happens, i'll try and stay in conctact with them; with SeokJin-oppa at least. I stuffed what little i had into my bang and walked through to the living room. I greeted them and they just staired at me funnily. "What's with the bag Min?" Hoseok asked me. I bowed. "I think it's time for me to leave." I said, bowing again. He laughed. Then relaised i was serious and stopped. "Yah! Why?" He asked slightly concerned. "Is it too hard living with 7 guys?" He asked. I shook my head. "Why then?" He continued. "I don't want to impose, you have already done so much for me, more than anyone has and it's for that reason, that it's time that i leave." I explained. He stood up whilst the other 5 staried at me. "JIN-HYUNG MINAH HAS LOST IT!!!!" Hoseok shouted. Seokjin ran in like there was some emergancy. "Whats wrong?!" He asked staring at me. He stood up rproperly and took my hand and pulled me outside. "Kaja.." He said holding my hand as we wpndered. "Do you really want to leave?" He asked. I shrugged. Then replied after taking a big breath. "yes." He nodded faintly. "You don't need to." He said softly as we reached the park. "I know, you've always said i stay with you, but it's not right." I told him. He moved to face me. "Min, i love you, we all do, don't leave. You're our family now." He said softly, cupping my face. I fely my heart beat like crazy, it felt like it was going to explode. "I.." My sentence never got finished. He cut me off, his lips on mine. He kissed me softly. He pulled away and smiled. "Stay." He said, i nodded and he led me back home. The guys kept questionning me, but no words left my mouth, i was too shcoked by Seokjin's actions. I still had the feeling of his lips on mine. And i'd only be lying if i said i didnt't like it.