Triangle?

Butterfly Angel

*3 Years later* 

"Aish!! YAH PARK JIMIN HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I ASKED YOU NOT TO LEAVE YOUR UNDERPANTS IN THE BATHROOM!" I shouted picking his underpants up. My eyes widened when i realised why they were on the floor. "YAH PARK JIMIN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed dropping the pants instantly. I washed the yuck of my hand and went to the living room to find him. "Hi, noona." He smiled anxiously at me as he hid behind Seokjin. "Why on earth do you have to leave your dirty underpants on the bathroom floor?" I complained, as he clung to Seokjin. "What on earth did you do, to get them in that state anyways?" I asked. He just shrugged embarassed. He slipped past me and disapperared only to come back holding his pants. He disappeared past Seokjin, and then went to his room, he was bright red. I just laughged as Seokjin pulled me into a hug. "Guys huh?" He joked hugging me. "I know right" I replied. He let go of me and led me to the kitchen. "I'm trying a new Carbanara recipe, i want yu to try it." He smiled walking over to the stove. I loved it when he cooked, i loved the way he knew his way around the kitchen, the way he loved cooking. There was something about him in the kitchen that i found y. I shook my head to get the thought out of my head. I shouldn't let myself think like that aboutSeokjin. After all, he was my brother now and that is just wrong. "Here." He said holding out a fork with pasta on it, he put it in my mouth while getting sauce all over me. "This is really good!!" I said as he wiped my face with a napkin. "Oppa." I complained grabbing the napkin out of his hand. I hate it when he did things like that. It made my heary beat 100 times faster, which didn't help when i tried to stick to the brother-sister relationship. 

We all sat down for lunch and everyone devouered oppa's pasta. "Are you going out with Daehyun and the guys today?" Yoongi asked me. I nodded. "What time will you be back?" He asked. I shrugged. "It depends what time the movie ends, I'll probably be back after dinner though so..." I said, they nodded. 

I sorted my hair out and got dressed decently before saying my goodbyes and leaving the house to meet Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup. I quickly spotted them waiting for me at the Cinema. "Sorry I'm late, Seokjin-oppa made a new dish so..." I explained, but they didn't seem to bothered as Daehyun quickly pulled me into a hug, squeezing me to death. "Oppa!!!" I squealed. He pulled away and smiled. "Sorry...I missed you too much." He smirked, i rolled my eyes and punched him arm lightly. "You saw me a week ago! Anyone would think it's been years!!" I joked. He pouted. "A week is too long Min!" The others laughed and rolled their eyes. "Kaja!" I said leading them into the cinema. "What shall we watch?" I asked. 3 votes for the newest horror movie.Great... 

Halfway through the film, i ended up squishing up next to Daehyun. "oppa..." I whispered. He pulled me closer. "Gwenchana?" He mumbled. I shrugged and held him tighter. "Do you want to go?" He asked. "Ani, you're watching the film." I said, he shrugged and stood up, holding my hand and guiding me out of the cinema. We arrived outside, and i just hugged him tightly. "Mianhae. Gomopda." I siad. I heard him laugh and he pulled away. "It's fine, don't worry, i can always watch the movie another time, you should have said you don't like horror movies, i would have taken you to see something else, pabo!" He said grabbing my hand. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked. I shook my head. "Ani, it's only 6pm..." I smiled. "Um... Shall i treat you to your favorite american food?" He asked. I smiled and he took me to my favorite resturant. It had a menu inspired from food from the world, so i loved going there. It was thanks to Seokjin oppa that i knew it existed, he used to bring me here but it felt like we were going on dates, so i stopped, but then i met Daehyun here one day and we've been friends since. "What do you feel like? Burger? Hotdog?" He asked. I smiled. "Cheeji-burger?" I joked. He smiled. "Himchan wouldnt have it any other way." Daehyun smiled. We sat down and ordered the food. "So how are you these days?" He asked. I shrugged. "Same old same old.." I smiled. "Find any more of Jimin's underwear?" He joked. "YAH!!" i said, i felt my face burning up. "It's disgusting and you know what's worse..." I said leaning across the table to him. "It was sticky."(I'll let you all imagine what that was :') I whispered. He looked at me Horrified. "He didnt?" He said in shock. I shrugged. "I didnt ask." I told him. He nodded. We finished up and paied, and he took me to a local bar. "Will Seokjin-ssi, kill you if i let you drink?" He asked. "I'm 19! I can decide myself you know!!" I protested, he laughed. "Maybe, but he's still your brother." It hit me like someone punched me. Brother. He was my brother. And that was never going to change. "Should i ring him an ask?" He questionned. I rolled eyes and shook my head. 

We ordered a couple of rinks and sat in one of the private booths. "Are you sure Seokjin won't mind?" He asked sipping his beer. I shrugged. "You know what Dae? I really couldn't care less about Seokjin, right now." I told him drinking my beer. "Have you guys fallen out or something?" He asked. I shook my head. "Like you said, he's my brother, nothing else, he can't stop me being here, with you." I said slightly annoyed. "Sorry..." He mumbled. "Why?" "Seokjin...I forgot..." I also forgot. That he knew my feeling towards Seokjin, i was drunk one night, drowning my sorrows and he found me in a bar, i spilled everything there and then. "Aniya...It was just a crush oppa, i've moved on already." I lied. His smile became brighter. "Jinjja?" I nodded. I don't know why i lied, or what good it would do me but it seemed easier this way and hopefully this way i'd really forget Seokjin. "what about you Oppa? Do you like anyone?" I asked. He shrugged. "I guess there is one girl, but..." I raised my eyebrows. He just shook his head. "OPPA!! You can't just do that!" I complaied. He laughed and finished his 2nd bottle. "Why don't you stay at my place tonight? We could watch a decent movie, make up for the one we saw earlier?" He offered. I shrugged. "Won't the guys be there?" I asked. "Ani, Yongguk is at his brother's with Himchan and Zelo. Whilst Yongjae will probably be with is Girlfriend. And Jongup will just have to be somewhere else." He smiled. "I'll check with the guys first." I said, he nodded and smiled. 

I took my phone out and text Hoseok. After Jin, he was proabably the one i was closest to. "Annyeong :) Is it okay if i stay at Dae's place tonight? We're doing a movie Marathon! ^^" 

"I don't know..." 

"Wae?!" 

"Ask Jin-Hyung."

"But Oppa!!!"

"Minah, ask Jin already." 

"Fine." 

"What's up?" Daehyun asked, smiling at me. "Did he say no?" I shook my head. "He wants me to ask Seokjin-oppa who will probably say no." I said a little upset. "Give me you're phone, i'll ring him, don't worry." He smiled. I nodded and dialed Jin's number passing my phone to Daehyun. 

"AnnyeongHassayo. It's Daehyun."

"Sorry to bother you, but we were wondering if you'd be okay with Minah staying at our place tonight?"

"We're doing a movie night."

"Me and the others, waeyo?"

"I promise."

"Ah yé. Kamsamnida."

He put the phone down. "Well?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "No one can resist my charm." He joked. I rolled my eyes. 

He took me to his place and we set up snack, drinks and loads of pillows and quilts on the floor. He set up the DvD player and put in a random film, before sitting right up close next to me, so that our legs were stuck together. Half way through the film, i noticed him looking at me. "Wae?" I asked, wiping my face instead i had something on it. "Ani..." He said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. His hands were soft and warm. I snuggeled up closer to him. We went back to watching the film. Near the end, he spoke up, making me turn to face him. "Minah-yah." "Um?" "You want to know who the girl is?" He asked. I nodded craziliy. There was a slight pause before he moved and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled faintly. "It's you." He said, kissing me again. "I like you." He said. I couldn't help but have butterflies in my stomach when he kissed me. It reminded me of my first kiss...Seokjin. He leaned over me again, pushing me over. His lips  on mine, kissing me like crazy. My arms found their way around his neck as he hovered over me. He pulled away for an instant. "I'll make you forget about Seokjin." He said, kissing me once again.


(And so, i'll end this chapter here and let your imaginations run wild :) ) 

Hope you enjoyed the chap, and i want to wish you all ahappy new year!! 

Thanks for reading, it means a lot, don't hesiatate to leave a comment down below to let me know what you think :) And who you want, Dae or Jin? Anyways that's all for now :) See you next weekend x  :)