Prologue.

Butterfly Angel

I packed my bags and left. I ran through the streets, i ended up sitting in the corner of a dark ally-way. I felt blood drip down my face. I honestly don't know what i did to deserve all of this. I touched my face, and looked at my hand, only blood covered it. "Ottokae..." I mumbled to myself. I sat down properly, in the corner, huddling my self up, ly knees up to my chest. 

When i opened my eyes, the pain in my head was almost unbareable. As if the would wasn't painful enough as it is, i had this banging in my head. I reached up. It was still bleeding. It was getting cold aswell... I didn't know what to do, where to go. Obviosuly i should go to the hospital, but they'd send me back to the care-home. I'd only end up in the same state again. 

I heard some vocies walking down the ally, i made myself as small as i could, hoping that they wouldn't see me. But of course they had to. "Gwenchanayo?" One of the 7 guys knealt down to my size. He noticed my head. "You need to go to the hospitial. Kaja." He said trying to make me stand up. I shook my head. "Aniya, Gwenchanayo." I tried to assure him. He shook his head and held my hand softly. "Let me see to your head at least?" He said, his voice was soft, there was something about it that reassured me. "Yah Jin-hyung! We're gonna be late!" One of the other boys complained. The one that knealt by me turned around, "Ka, i'll see you guys later." He said, before turning his attention back to me. "Jebal." He said squeezing my hand. "I won't hurt you, i promise." He said smiling faintly. "If you don't want to go to the hospital, at least let me dress your wound...And take you home." His voice was so soft, it was barely a whipser. "Aniya." I replied. "Jebal..." He begged. "I...I don't want to go back there..." I admitted quietly. "Araseyeo, I'll take you back to my house then, Jebal." He said pulling me up. He smiled and put his arm around my waist to help me walk.   

We arrived at his house, and he instatly sat me down on the sofa. He came over and cleaned my head and face up for me. "Kamsamnida." I said quiestly. "You don't have to be formal with me." He mumbled, putting the bandages away. He disappeared and then came back holding a towel. "Here, go take a shower, you'll feel better afterwrads, sorry about the clothes, we're 7 guys living here so...This is all i have..." I thanked him and went to shower. 

I got changed before going back to the living room. He had lent me his shirt and a pair of trackkies. I found him in the kitchen. "All done?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and pulled me to sit down at the table. "Here." He said handing me a bowl. "It's Chicken soup." He smiled. He sat down, facing me. "I'm Seokjin by the way." He had this aura about him, like a big brother. "Minah Imnida." I replied. He smiled. He put his spoon down and looked at me. "Minah-ssi, do you mind me asking what exactly happened to you?" He asked. I shook my head. "I...I live in a care home..." I mumbled. He nodded. "And i'd rather not talk about it..." I added. He nodded, he seemed understanding. "Where will you be staying? I assume you've ran away..." He said. I nodded. "Mulaseyeo." I mumbled. "Minah...I know we just met and you're probably scared of me right now, but you can stay here a while. I mean i live with 6 other guys but i'll make sure nothing happens to you." I shook my head. "That's really sweet and all but i can't impose any more on you. You've already done so much to help me." I said. He smiled and reached to hold my hand on the table. "Jebal..." He said soflty. I shook my head. "I'm not letting you leave untill you're better atleast anyway so..." He smiled, returning to eat his soup. "Gomopda." I smiled fainty.