Second

Memories Of You

"What the hell.." Yoongi 's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what is happening in front of his eyes. He rub his eyes few times to make sure that he saw everything right. Yup! He's confirm that he's not dreaming. The girl walk pass through the wall couple of times as she was bored. "AGHHH!!!" Yoongi let out a very loud scream. ''W-what t-t-t-the !" He strutted. "Oh my god! Why are you screaming!?!" The girl turn to face Yoongi with her hands covering her ear. Yoongi step backs to stay away from that girl. "..." he curses as his back bump to a wall. The girl who just realized why he is shouting show him a devilish smirk. "Ahh...so you shout because you saw me walking through the wall right?" The girl start to make her way to Yoongi. "Stay away from me!" "No." She let out a very creepy giggle that Yoongi ever heard in this world. "You know.. I've been longing.. for a scared human. They expression when they're afraid makes me want to tease them more." She stops and stare right into his eyes. "Especially you..my new victim." Yoongi who has been standing still for a while can't do anything but pray. He might even piss himself right now. He always afraid of ghost although he never meet one but he didn't show it to others his biggest weakness. He hates everything that related to ghost. Right then the girl laugh loudly like a mad person. "Oh god! You should see your face!" "What?" The girl spins around that it makes Yoongi become dizzy and then she stop. "You see.. I'm just kidding okay? Even though I'm a ghost I can't hurt a single person." She reach out her hand to Yoongi's face. Yoongi tightly shut his eyes and the girl's hand pass through him and Yoongi doesn't feel a thing. "I cant touch a single thing in this world.." She smiles.

"So that's mean you're not dangerous?" Yoongi asks in a defense position just in case something happen. "Tell me a reason why I should lie to you?" "Um.. no reason I guess?" The girl nods and leave her spot. "Where are you going?" The girl didn't answer him but Yoongi knows where is she heading to - his bedroom. He quickly rush to his bedroom but the girl arrive first. "So dirty!" The girl couldn't believe her eyes. This is probably the worst room ever - dirty clothes everywhere, rotten food on the floor, books and bunch of stuff all over the place. Yoongi scratch the back of his neck. He hates if someone enter his bedroom, He will immediately told them to get out or shoo them away from his house but in this case he can't do that because the girl probably won't budge. "Eww. Gross." The girl frown when she saw a burger with cockroach on it. "You should clean this mess." Yoongi remain silent while the girl keep complaining until one point he loses his temper. "OKAY! I get it okay?! I will call a maid and ask them to clean so GET OUT!" "No." Knew it. Yoongi sigh. This is a very bad day for him. He still feel dizzy and really want to rest right now but then there's a ghost (he still can't believe that he's talking with a ghost) wandering around his house. 

Yoongi sits at the corner of his bed after removing some things. He take a deep breath. "You okay?" The girl asked. "I'm not! How can I be okay when there's some entity around me!" He said harshly. "Well.." "Ugh.. I will call a ghost hunter-" "Don't!" Yoongi looks at her. "Just don't okay? Sorry if I scared you or enter your house without your permission but please just don't call ghost hunter or monk or anything that connects with it. Just don't." The girl beg and show Yoongi her puppy eyes. Yoongi who doesn't fill pity about it ask her why. "Because if you call them they will chase me away! And the worst thing is if they evict me to the other world!" "Pfft.." Yoongi shrugs. "That is where you supposed to belong, Miss Ghost." Yoongi doesn't know why but the girl that he's talking to right now doesn't scared him - well she does frightened him - few minutes ago. "I know... but I've reason why I should stay here!" Yoongi raise his right eyebrows. "And what it is?" He crosses his arm cross his chest. "I need to know about me."

Yoongi couldn't believe his ears. How the hell she couldn't even remember herself. He's pretty sure that every single person know about themselves including ghost too. He thought maybe she's lying so he glance at her and it seems she is not lying. 'No no.. maybe she's good lying?' Yoongi still don't trust the girl. After thinking for a while he straightened his back. The girl really hopes that Yoongi doesn't call that 'thing'. "It's hard to trust you. But you've prove to me that you're harmless so I will not call them." The girl's eyes brightened and she went to hug Yoongi but she pass through him which make her softly laugh. "Thanks.. um.. for a time being, can I stay here?" Yoongi has predict that the girl will said that so he nod.

"But in exchange. Don't do something that make me mad."

"Okay~"

"Tell me your name. I can't live with someone who doesn't have a name. Oh wait.. you don't even remember a DAMN thing about yourself." 

"N-no.. my name is the only thing that I know about myself. My name is Hwang Yerim."

 


Hello guys! Oh my god. Sorry for the late update. I really want to update this FF yesterday but there's guest. Anyway thanks for subscribing to this story :) Although it's not that great and maybe there's lots of grammar mistake.

And this for A.R.M.Y , if you guys really love BTS please show them some respect and support them in a good way okay? 

#RiseOfTheARMY say NO to inappropriate comments

#SorryBangtan 

#BTS 

#ARMY