Third

Memories Of You

It's been a week since Yerim started to live with Yoongi. One week is not enough for Yoongi to make himself to feel comfortable around a stranger. Everyday is a surprise for him because every time he woke up the first thing he saw is Yerim - watching him sleep. He really feels irritated and would yell at her but it seems she doesn't care about it. Today the weather look gloomy and maybe it will rain soon. Yoongi lazily drag his body out from his bed. He looks around and there's no sign for Yerim.. "Weird.. where is she?" He wash his face and go to the living room. He see Yerim standing at the balcony - she is looking at the black cloud with a sad expression. "Morning.." Yoongi greet her and yawn but Yerim is not greeting him back. Strange with her attitude, he goes to the balcony and stand next to her. "Good morning." Once again he greets her. "Morning." This time Yerim reply him back. "What are you doing here?" "Just looking at the weather. This city look sad and it's like they going to cry soon." Yoongi slightly nod - he doesn't know what to say - more like he doesn't even care about it. Yerim let out a sigh. "Why?" Once again she ignore him and keep staring blankly to the sky. Yoongi shake his head and go inside back. 

During afternoon, Yerim back to her cheerful personality. It still haven't rain but the black cloud is still hanging on the sky. "Yoongi ah~ Let's go out." Yerim pout - one week staying at his home and all she does in wandering around the house. Yoongi who is reading a magazine pay no attention to her at first but Yerim's voice is getting louder. "Aishh!" He huff harshly. "You can go out if you want! Why you want to bring me?!" He flips to the next page. "But.. if I go out, I will get lost." Yerim sits and look down to gain pity. "Lost? Tch it's better if you lost. Then you will disappear from my life." His naughty smile appear when he saw a y girl wearing a very short skirt. Yerim who notice his smile rolled her eyes. ert.

"You should just chase me away last week instead of agreeing to let me stay here."

"If no use if I chase you away because I know you will stay no matter what." 

"You can call the exorcist though.." 

"You want me to do that?"

"NO!" 

Yerim clicked her tongue and curse Yoongi inside. After sitting for a while, Yerim finally stands up. "I've made my mind! I'm going to go out!" Yoongi just nod his head giving her permission and keep reading his second magazine. Yerim storm out from the house. "Ahh! That stupid Min Yoongi! He doesn't even care about me!!" Yerim walk out from the house and manage to find her way to the busy Seoul street. Yerim amazed with the things she saw - peoples, cars and shops is everywhere. "Wow.." She is filled with excitement. She can't wait to look more of it. A flower shop caught her eyes so she decide to go there. Everything look so beautiful with all the fresh flower. She moves closer to this flower that seems familiar to her - bouvardia double. She wants to to touch and feel it but she knows she can't so she just look at it. "Why.. do you seems familiar to me?" 

Suddenly rains start to damp the Seoul city. People runs to find shelter meanwhile some take out their umbrella and use it. Yerim walk out from the shop and wander to another place. "I didn't know that outside world is so huge." On the other hand, Yoongi fall asleep as he feel so sleepy plus the weather is really perfect for sleeping. He wake up when the thunder flash. He rubs his eyes and and remove all the magazine from his body. He looks outside and it's dark. "What time it is right now?" He looks at a clock that hanging on the green wall - 7 p.m. Damn. "Yerim!" No answer. "Hwang Yerim!" Yoongi raise his voice but still no answer. Then he remembers that she goes out. "She still outside?" Yoongi goes to the kitchen and find something to drink. He grab a bottle of orange juice and drink it. "How long it's been since she's out?" He asks his own self. "Well it's not even my business right?" He smells his body and frown cause he smells so bad so he choose to take a bath. 

"Ahh I feel refresh!" Yoongi ruffles his hair with a dry towel and sits on the couch. He grabs the remote control and turn on the television. But instead of focusing to news, his eyes keep glancing to the clock. He tries to concentrate back to the news but at the end he turn it off. ". Now I'm worry about that girl!!" He doesn't know why he's worried but deep inside his heart keep telling him to go and find her. It's like a something bad will occur if he doesn't find her. Yoongi changes to his casual style and lock his house before starting his journey to find Hwang Yerim. 

But where he can find her? He can't ask anyone because no one will know where she is - she's a ghost. Does it make sense if he asks people where a ghost is? They can't even see her. Except for him. 

 


 

Hello guys~ Sorry for late updating? And sorry for this short chapter. But I hope you like it. I don't know what I'm writing. Sorry sorry sorry T_T

Hope you enjoy

Sorry for grammar mistake

Happy New Year~

Check my other FF ----> Trail Of Memories (no link cause I'm lazy lol)