Streets of the Bronx pt. 2 (V)

The Tragic Story of Jasmine & Vernon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day, Sunny started to look after Hansol as a mentor. He thanked him for not telling the police on him, in  which Hansol said it was no problem because he didn't want to be a snitch. Every once in a while, Hansol would sneak off to the Chez Rippy (which was right under his apartment) when his mother took her daily nap. He normally just served food and drinks for small tips.

So now Sunny and his men were playing dice. 

"Where's the kid?" Sunny mumbled, looking for Hansol.

Jimmy Whispers, Sunny's main man went to find Hansol and when he did, he brought him back to him.

"Hey kid, I need you to do something for me. I need you to shoot the dice on 9, okay?"

All the men surrounding them groaned and moaned and expressed their dislike towards Hansol.

"I don't know how to play dice Sunny!" Hansol said. Sunny put his hands on Hansol's shoulders. "Don't worry kid, I believe in you. You can do it."

Sunny put the dice in Hansol's hands. He shook the dice in his small hands and threw them on the ground, causing them to hit the wall. The dice landed on 7.

Most of the men were mad at Hansol because he didn't get the right number, but Sunny still encouraged him.

"It's okay, don't worry kid. You can still do it. Try again."

Hansol looked at Sunny with a smile on his face. " Okay Sunny, I'll get a 9 this time." And he started to roll the dice.

" No! A 9 is no good now."

The men started to laugh at Hansol. That made Sunny angry. " Hey! I don't want anybody laughing at this kid. Alright, I'll bet $500 that this kid will get a hard 4." Sunny said as he put his money down in the pile.

"I'll bet $200 on him, Sunny!" Issac 'Mush Song smiled as he bent down to but his money in the big pile in the middle of the room. But Sunny stopped him. "Hell no, Mush. I don't want your money touching my money!" Sunny protested.

"Why?"

"'Cuz you're a Jinx, that's why!"

"So what are you saying Sunny? My money isn't good enough?"

"Mush. I don't want your ing money touching my ing money. I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter