Chapter 2

Lost Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tae" a sweet voice called the sleeping little boy in her lap "Did you know that stars can guide you back home?" Taehyung looked at the woman not believing what she was saying.

"Really? Then...." he sat from his position and looked up to the lady where he laid his head a few moments ago. "So... If I lost my way home... I can find my way by following the stars in the sky?" 

The woman giggled upon hearing little Taetae's innocent question. "Yes you can. As long as the stars shine bright above the sky." Pointing at the sky.

"But..." now Taehyung pouted. "What if... a star was missing? Would it still work?" The woman stared at Taehyung then smiled the sweetest smile he has ever seen. 

"Why don't we find out."

 

Taehyung opened his eyes and the ceiling of his room greeted him. Taehyung has been having these weird dreams for a while now and she always remaind puzzled by them. For example, he dreamt about making paper planes with three other boys he has never seen. The last dream he had was about a car accident he couldn't recall ever happening. Everytime he woke up from these dreams he always cried without a reason. He never told anyone about these dreams, not even his appa, Byun Baekhyun. The day these dreams started, Taehyung has begun to write it all down in his diary that he hid under his bed. Not the best place to hide it but he was sure nobody would dare look under his bed thanks to his bad habbit of hiding spoild food under it like a rat.

Today was no difference. He stood up and bent on his knees to grab the diary under his bed and wrote his dream down. He wondered what these dreamt ment. Were they just simple dreams? Were they fragments of his forgotten memories? He doesn't know, but he's willing to find out.

 

As he wrote the last thing he could recall from his dream earlier, he could hear his appa call him from the kitchen door. "Taehyung! Time to eat breakfast!" He closed his diary and threw it under his bed then dashed to the kitchen where his appa resides. He sat at the right side of the table and picked his chopsticks. Using sign language, Taehyung asked his appa "Where's Dad?". Hearing his son ask this made his appa frown and look down. "He's a busy man, son." then smiled. Taehyung looked at his appa and slightly smiled taking a bite from his food.

 

Yes. He has two fathers : Appa, Baekhyun and Dad, Daehyun. They aren't his real parents.

But as far as he can remember, he just woke up one day (8 years ago, when Taehyung had 10 years old) with a bullet in his head lying in, what seems like, a hospital bed with a sleeping young man, maybe in his twenties, next to him. He had white hair and his skin was as white as snow. He sat up and looked at his soroundings. He was in a white square room. Everything was white. No windows were found in that room. It was perfectly conceald. His eyes romed around the unfamiliar room until his eyes met the sleeping young man, again.

The young man looked very familiar to him. He tried to remember, knitting his brows together but...  he couldn't remember anything. His name, family, friends. Nothing at all. Taehyung tried to ask the sleeping young man beside him, but... the words in his mouth wouldn't come out... he couldn't.... speak. Fear creeped the little Taehyung making him throw whatever he had caught with his tiny hands. He tried to scream but no voice came out from his mouth. Tears kept coming out from his eyes. He held his hands up and grabbed on his pitch black hair and shook his head. He has completely lost his mind. He could see people, strangers wearing white robs trying to stop him but was futile. They ended up getting scratched, kicked and bitten by him instead. They had no other choice but to give him a shot of tranquilizer to stop him from hurting them and himself. As he saw the sharp needle between the young nurse's fingers, he squirmed and fear was inprinted on his face. He was confused. He didn't know what was happening to him. Why were they trying to drug him with something uknown? All he knew was he had to hide and protect himself from these uknown figure that's trying to hurt him. He thrashed around, kicked random directions and all of a sudden... he felt warm. He could smell sweet flower fragrance. He found himself embraced in the arms of a young man. The same man that was sleeping right next to him. The young man noticed that Taehyung had calmed down, but was shaking uncontrolably. So he decided to pat Taehyung on the head and rub his back slowly making the shaking disapear. Taehyung felt so comfortable it made him hug the young man back. He felt protected in his arms he didn't want to let go.

" Ssshh...It's okay now. No ones going to hurt you. I'll keep you safe"

 

 

 

"I'll keep you safe Taehyung. Sshh... It's okay. Trust me when I say this." A taller boy said as he protectivly embraced Taehyung in his arms as he cradled him to sleep.

"If ever we get separated... I'll find you. I'll find you and we'll never get separated. We'll be together forever." The boy said hugging Taehyung tightly in his arms making Taehyung feel safe and comfortable.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter