Chapter 1

Lost Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Sob*sob

 

"H...h...HYUUUNG!!" a little boy with messy black hair called out to Jin as he was being pulled away from Jin's grasp by a man in his 20s wearing a black suite and sunglasses, even if the weather is dark and cloudy. The little boy cried and cried trying to resist the man's grip on his weak little arm.

"NOOO!! L..LET. GO!!" the little boy tried his very best pulling his arm from the man's grip. He thrashed around and even jumped around the place just to get the grip on his arm to lossen up. He then risorted to his last option that his Jin hyung taught him... super strong kick between the legs! The man turned blue and gradually loosend his grip at the boy. When the hold lossend up he ran towards Jin reaching his arm out to reach Jin's half consciouse body on the cold winter street. "Hyung!" the little boy smiled with tears in his eyes as he ran towards his half consciouse hyung.

 

 

BANG!

 

 

Jin's eyes grew wide as he saw the little boy's body fall to the hard surface with blood gushing out from his head. He gasped and tears threatend to fall from his eyes. Jin tried to stand on his feet and reach the little boy but unfortunetly his body was too weak to support himself and fell back to the ground. He hissed from the pain of falling on the cold hard ground again and looked at the little boy being taken away by the men in black suite walk away to their expensive cars. 'No. No. nonono! This can't happen! what have they done to him! They can't take my little brother just like that!' jin thout to himself as he tried his very best to stop the men from taking the little boy away from him, but failed miserably as he himelf was injured all over the place.

 

 

"t..tt...tae....TAEHYUUUUNG!!"

 

 

 

Gasp! Jin's eyes opened wide as he woke up, drenched with sweat from head to toe, from the nightmare he just had from a memory of the accident that occured exactly 8 years ago. He looked straight up at the ceiling of his room as tears blurred his vision at the glow in the dark stars on his ceiling. His tears flooded in a matter of seconds but he tried not to sob since he didn't want to wake up his little brothers sleeping in the same room as him. Jin buried his face in his white pillow and surpressed his embaressing crying face.

'Taetae.. *sob I... I'm sorry'

After a few minutes of crying and silent sobs, he has finally calmed down. He wiped all the remaining dried tears from his face and stood up from the warm, comfortable, king size bed and walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his siblings. Waking up his siblings has always been a part of Jin's everyday routine. He walked back up to his room to find Jungkook totally drenched in sweat and breathing uneavenly. He ran straight at the younger one and sat on Jungkook's bed.

 

"Kookie!!?? What's wrong?" Jin brushed his hand on Jungkook's forehead to measure his tempreture. Fortunetly it was normal, but he was sweating a lot. Jungkook slightly opened his eyes looking straight at Jin as he opened his mouth to utter something.

"J..Ju..Just dreamt... a..about T.. Taehyung-hyung" Jungkook replied between breath.

Jin looked at Jungkook with sad eyes then looked down getting a hold of Jungkooks right hand and slighty smiled.

"Me too. I dreamt about him..." Jin looked back up making eye contact with Jungkook. " I miss him, A LOT." hearing this made Jungkook burst out in tears. Jin hugged the youngest in his arms and slowly cradled the young boy calming him down. Guilt devoured Jin all over again.

 

After everyone has changed to their uniforms: school uniform for Jimin and Jungkook; Police uniform for Jin, They all came down from the second floor and went directly to the kitchen eating the food Jin prepared this morning.

"Hyung" Jin looked up from his food hearing Jimin call him.

"What is it Jimminie?" Jin asked cutely as he smiled. Jimin kept his straight face on and asked

"Did you find Taehyung yet?" Jin paused and the smile he wore seconds ago was completely erased from his face."It's been exactly 8 years now."

Jin swallowed the food in his mouth and said ".....Soon... I promise"

Jimin sighed and stood up from his seat knitting his brows together as he bit his lips hard making it bleed. "YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THE SAME DAMN THING FOR 8 WHOLE YEARS NOW!" "Jimin.." Jin couldn't finish whatever he was going to say when Jimin has already stormed out from the house. "I will find him. Just..." he sighed and looked at Jungkook's worried face then smiled his practiced fake smile. " a little more... okay?" Jungkook nodded and continued to eat his unfinished bread.

 

'I have clues and ideas on Taehyungs werebouts but... everytime I bring a search party with me... all the evidences have already been cleard and no trace of "The Gang" can be found. Trust me... I've been doing my best for the past 8 years, but in every step I take, they took at least 10 steps ahead of me. It's frostrating sometimes' Jin thought as he prepared to leave.

 

At Jin's workplace / police station

As Jin entered the sliding glass door to his office, he was greeted by a very unusual/normal greeting from a certain someone.

"GOOOD MOOOORNIIIIIN!!!!" Jin closed his eyes as he covered his ear, sighing lowly, but loud enouh for him to hear.

"Why are you being so noisy this early in the morning Hoseok!?" Jin asked as he rubbed his temples from a slight headach he's been having since this morning, but decided to put it aside, hoping today he could find some real hints and clues about Taehyung.

"WAEE!? Is your morning not as good as mine? Although my mornings are always good." Hoseok then laughed.

"No, aside from that. What are YOU doing here? You're not even a police officer."

"Oh!" Hoseok said making his mouth form an O shape. " Nothin, just wondering how my best friend is doing!" Throwing his arm around Jin's shoulder, head locking him tightly, making Jin wince in pain.

"Wooah!? What's wrong? I didn't even hug you that tight?"

"You... You call that hug?! That's called trying to kill someone!!"

"Woah don't exagerate now"

Jin was about to throw a punch at Hoseok when Suho, Jin's superior, passed by. They stopped whatever they were doing and bow as a sign of respect. Just behind Suho was Namjoon, Jin's partner.Seeing this made Jin worried.

"Hoseok." Suho said lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter