Winner

Airplane

Hanbin stared out of the window in his office. It has been three days since he accidentaly met up with the older. I guess it's true what people say, the past does catch up with you sooner or later. His is just sooner rather than later. A soft knock came through the door alerting Hanbin that most Chanwoo was entering. He muttered a soft come in and he looked over to the younger's direction. 

 

"Mr. Kim. Your team that you requested are here." Hanbin nodded his head and waited for the faces that he actually has been waiting to see enter. A few seconds later, came in five well groomed men in tuxs glasses on them. Hanbin smiled and told them to sit down for a while as he finished up his papers. 

 

"Wah, our Hanbin has grown up to be a big CEO." The rough looking man joked as he stared at Hanbin work making the person next to him hit him hard at the back of his head. 

 

"Yah!  Seunghoon hyung! That hurts." He whined as he rubbed the back of his head. "My fans are going to kill you once they find out about this." He said cursing still hurt by pain that his hyung has inflicted on him. 

 

"How are you holding up Hanbin-ah?" The girlish looking male said as he looked over to Hanbin who was tidying up his table. "Better now that I know you guys are helping me." Hanbin said  gratefully as he sat down in front of them. As usual, the rough guy smiled at him sweetly and held on to Hanbin's hand to show that he would support the younger as always. 

 

"Of course. You can't do this without us. We are the best after all." He said grinning earning him another slap at the head by Seunghoon."Hyung!" 

 

"Don't worry seunghoon hyung. Mino hyung is right. You guys are the best, that's why I need you guys." Hanbin said smiling. Glad that at least somethings never changed. Hanbin turned to look at Tae hyun who was at side just watching 's fool around. 

 

"Tae hyung." Hanbin called out making everyone quiet down and  turn their attention to their maknae. Tae hyun and Mino was the closest to Hanbin since their ages were close to one another. 

 

"How are you doing hyung?" Hanbin asked. When Hanbin left the States, he really didn't left in the best terms with Taehyun. And meeting again was a bit awkward for both of them. "I am doing fine." 

 

"AHHHH!!! This is so awkward! Just make up already!" Mino said as squirmed in his seat. Seungyoon nudged the maknae beside him. "Let's just say that you owe me big time okay?" Tae hyun said winking at the youngest. Hanbin chuckled and nodded his head. "I think I will owe you the most after this is done." 

 

"You don't say. Have you told your dad yet what is going on?" Mino asked as he set up a few books in front of each of them. "I haven't. It's too soon for them to worry about this kind of stuff. And we don't know if the person that is doing it is inside the company or not. If they are then we don't want to tip them just yet." Hanbin said as he looked through the book. 

 

"That's true." Seungyoon said nodding his head in agreement. After a few things clearing up the details with Hanbin what they were going to do during the whole project one more time, Chanwoo came in with water and a few snacks for the six male who was discussing seriously. 

 

"So I heard that Ikon is in Korea for their vacation time." Suddenly, the word Ikon got Chanwoo and Hanbin stopped moving. Chanwoo softly excused himself knowing that he should be in the room for a moment. The last time Ikon or Bobby or Jiwon was mentioned, Hanbin would turn dark and cold. He learned his lesson on not to mention anything. Hanbin was just like his father. When there is something wrong, they would turn dark and cold. On the other hand, Hanbin could feel his heart drop everytime those words are mentioned. 

 

"I know." Hanbin said keeping his poker face on. There was no use anyway since they could read him like an open book. Mino was the only one who knew but the rest could put the pieces together on what happened in general, while mino knew the truth and full detail of what happened since he was there after all.

 

"We are meeting them later for dinner like old times. Do you want to join? You were their leader back then after all." Hanbin played with his lips and shook his head. "I don't need too. I already saw them a few days ago." Mino frowned and the rest sighed. They didn't know what was going on between them and hanbin but they knew it was something bad. 

 

"And then what happened?" Mino said  shifting closer towards Hanbin. "Nothing." Hanbin easily lied making Mino scared how the lie easily escaped Hanbin's lips. 

 

"Ha-" Before Mino could say anything else, a door knock was heard. They all turned to look at the source of the voice and saw Chanwoo coming in. 

 

"Mr. Kim. Mr. Song is here to see you. He says its urgent." Chanwoo announced. Hanbin just nodded in reply and waited for the older to come in. The older didnt look at Chanwoo at all making Hanbin alert that the older was being serious at the moment. It was work mr. Song rather than chanwoo's boyfriend mr. Song. 

 

"Care to explain what's going on." Yunhyeong said as he handed a few papers at Hanbin totaly diregarding everyone in the room. He was fueled with and anger and confusion that he didnt care who was in the room or who wasnt. 

 

Hanbin sighed as he scanned the papers and urged the older to sit. Chanwoo dismissed himself and left the now 6 man and a fuming yunhyeong in the room. 

 

"I told you before. I wasn't kiding when I said that the company is going get ruined." Hanbin explained calmly not wanting to create more tension in the room then there is now. 

 

"And you think you shouldn't alert everyone in the board meeting about this?" 

 

"And let the perpetrator know that I am on to him? Its like giving him an opportunity to run away quickly and I dont have that much evidence." Hanbin said pressing the button on the telephone next to him to call Chanwoo. In a blink of an eye, without Hanbin having to say anything Chanwoo came in with a drink in his hands. 

 

"Here. Take it. It will prevent you from doing irational actions." Chanwoo said skill fully as he handed the water and and a small pill towards Yunhyeong who just took it without any objections. 

 

"I'll take my leave." Chanwoo said as he bowed to them politely and walked out of the room. Yunhyeong closed his eyes. Taking a moment for the pill to take affect. 

"You do know that this is not going to effect only your company? This is going to effect my company greatly as well." Yunhyeong said massaging his temples. 

 

"I know. I am trying to get to the bottom of this. Don't worry. You can trust me." Hanbin said. Taehyun beside yunhyeong patted his back and smiled at the now less furious yunhyeong. 

 

"Relax. He knows what he is doing." Taehyun said assuring yunhyeong. Yunhyeong took a moment to look around the surrounding before burying his face in his hands. 

 

"Sorry, I didnt know that you have company." Yunhyeong mumbled through his cupped hands. They all chuckled at yunhyeong and said that it was fine. 

 

"Since you are here. Why don't I introduce them to you? You and your team are going to be working with them as well soon."Hanbin said glad that the older already calmed down. Yunhyeong was also invovled in the star project with hanbin since he would be provding a few staffs for the korean team. 

 

After they all introduced themselves, yunhyeong started to become more comfortable. More to the side that Hanbin liked about Yunhyeong. The Mr. Song that was madly in love with his secretary, Jung Chanwoo. 

 

After a few hours, everyone left leaving chanwoo and Hanbin in the building. Chanwoo walked in the room surprising Hanbin since the younger had always been knocking the door everytime he came in. This time the younger was wearing casual clothes and a bright dimpled smile was appearent. 

 

"Hyung. Let's go home. I am hungry." Chanwoo said sitting down on the sofa in the room. That's when hanbin realized that the younger was already off at work. A loud grumbling sound was heard coming from Hanbin so the older just nodded his head as he turned off his computer and left the building with chanwoo. 

 

 

Now hanbin was never one to get shy or anything. But he wasnt expecting to see Jinhwan topless as he walked around the house with glasses on. 

 

"Oh, chanwoo. Hanbin. You guys are home " Jinhwan greeted the duo and went back to reading the papers in front of him. 

 

"Hey hyung." Chanwoo replied casually like he was used to the sight of jinhwan topless and walked towards the oldest. 

 

"If you guys want food then you are out of luck. They all went out to eat sushi today. But they just left so if you hurry you can join them i think." Jinhwan said not looking up from the papers. Hanbin could feel his face becoming hot so he fanned his face with his hands. Chanwoo on the other hand grabbed on to his coat and rushed out to join the others. Left behind was hanbin and jinhwan. 

 

"Youre not hungry hanbin?" Jinhwan said lazyily as he marked a few points. 

 

"Arent you?" Jinhwan just smiply nodded his head and points toward the papers that he was reading in front of him.

"But those papers aren't going to file themselves. Someone has to do it." Jinhwan sighed deeply and patted a chair next to him. Hanbin stood frozen at his spot. He didn't know why but he was flustered by the sight of the half Jinhwan.

 

"I think I am going to wash up. We can order pizza later?" Hanbin asked as he slowly backed away from the kitchen. Jinhwan who wasn't paying much attention to anything else, he nodded his head and waved the younger off.

 

Hanbin quickly rushed up to his room and slammed his door shut and leaned on it. He could hear Jinhwan yelling downstairs not to slam the doors. Blood was pumping fast and he was short of breathe. "Slow down. I know I don't run that much why are you beating so fast." Hanbin said to his heart as he softly patted his chest. 

 

"I need to shower. I stink." Hanbin said shaking his head as he slowly walked towards the bathroom which was connected to his room.

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later, came down a refreshed Hanbin with a smile on his face. He could smell the delicious pizza already as his nose guided him towards the source of the smell. 

 

"Wow, you look ugly." Was the first thing he heard as he entered the kitchen. Hanbin smiled at his at the sight, Jinhwan finally decided to put on clothes but the clothes looked a bit too big on the older. 

 

"Hyung. That's not a nice thing to say." Hanbin whined as he grabbed a pizza slice as he sat next to the older. Jinhwan was still looking through his documents and Hanbin was curious as to what it was about. A name caught his eye that Hanbin swore that he has seen that name before. Anthem.

"I am sorry but I can't lie to you Hanbin. You look really ugly just now. You look like your sister's dog, orabang." Jinhwan said hiding the papers away from Hanbin. 

 

"What are you doing?" Hanbin retreated back to his seat and acted innocent. "What are you doing jinan hyung?" Jinhwan raised an eyebrow at the sudden nickname but just ignored it. "It's none of your business." Hanbin made a face and just continued to eat the pizza slice. 

 

"You came back home late today." Jinhwan said as he grabbed the new pizza slice that Hanbin took and grinned at the younger. "I had a last minute meeting." Hanbin announced  as he just grabbed another slice. 

 

"Anything wrong?" Jinhwan asked him worried that the youngers plan might get ruined or something. 

 

"No, the overseas team just arrived and I had a visit from Yunhyeong hyung so they decided to explain a bit about the project to us."Hanbin said leaving out the reason why Yunhyeong came. Jinhwan just nodded his head and went to keep his documents in his briefcase. 

 

"Why did Yoyo come and visit?" Jinhwan asked. As far as he knew, Yunhyeong never likes to make surprise visits. 

 

"Yoyo?" "Yunhyeong." 

 

"Oh.." Hanbin said thinking fast as to what he was going to say next. "But then again, Chanwoo is working there now. I won't be surprise he makes visits to see Chanwoo." Jinhwan said assuming his own answer. Hanbin quickly took the chance and nodded his head eagerly. 

"Yea, we met coincidentally when we were about to go out for lunch. We decided to eat take out instead." Hanbin answered smoothly. 

 

"I see." Jinhwan said nodding his head and he split up the last piece of pizza and handed the other half to Hanbin. 

 

"Well, I guess he wasn't kidding about you being able to see him alot."