Hello

Airplane

Everyone was quiet as they were all seated on their respective chairs and looking over to Hanbin and Mr. Kim. Yunhyeong being the noisest one out of them all finally kept quiet and looked more professional then he was a few minutes ago. Chanwoo knew his boyfriend would be in a bad mood so he had kept an emergency lip balm for cases like these one. Donghyuk managed to keep Yunhyeong from hugging Chanwoo while they were at work and told the older that he can do what ever he wants with Chanwoo after Chanwoo finished work. 


"We are here to talk about appointing Kim Hanbin as the new appointed CEO of Kim Clothing and Cosmetic Inc. Before we start with Mr. Hanbin's proposal, I would just explain on how the voting will work." Jinhwan said as he said through the microphone as everyone listened to him. 


"Mr. Hanbin is given a year to raise the company stocks and sales by 50% from where it is currently in now. After the his proposal, the given forms are on the table infront of you. You can use the stamps that are infront of you to decide if you think we should give the chance to Mr. Hanbin or not. After the meeting, the results will be announced an hour later. We appreciate for your cooperation in this voting." Jinhwan said his final words and gave the spotlight to Hanbin for his proposal presentation. 

 

Hanbin took a deep breath and pounded his chest a few times before going infront of the stock holders. "My name is Kim Hanbin, and I have no exprience in Management but I did use to study law before leaving to stay at the States. So that doesn't mean you can underestimate me. After being oppointed to take over my fathers business, I have studied a few things about the sales the past few months and also I have studied a few things on marketing." Hanbin started out confidently. He was surprise as well that he wasn't stuttering like he usually does when he is infront of unknown people. 

 

"I have looked over a failed project when I was still at the states and talked about it with a few of my connections there that majored in management and helped me identified the mistakes. Many of these projects ended with common mistakes. I have also looked over the company sales and I can safely say, the company sales are not doing good. Infact, within a few years, our company will eventually hit the breaking point. In conclusion, the company is breaking apart very slowly but still breaking apart." Hanbin said as he showed a few power points that he had prepared. Everyone there looked at Hanbin like he was crazy, the company was in better shape then it was since the last few years and Hanbin is here saying that it is falling apart. They were about to object to what Hanbin was saying but they saw the look on Mr. Kim's face. He was intrigued. He was amused to by what his son is saying that he was actually listening to the proposal.

 

"This is why, I am going to start back 'Star Project.'" Hanbin said finally as he showed his last powerpoint making everyone finally burst and were talking to each other saying how Hanbin was crazy. Star Project was the project that made the company hit rock bottom before appearing to the top. It was the king of Failed projects. The company had never went through that much damage since 2001 when the first Star project was announced. 

 

"Are you crazy?" One of the man from Hanbin's right shouted out. Mr. Kim and Yunhyeong were the only ones that were calmed and was writing something and looking over the proposal file infront of them. "I am not." Hanbin said cleanly as he knew that the reaction would be like this but he was a bit taken back that his father and Yunhyeong wasn't doing anything. 

 

"I have a team coming in from the states and I am also going to use the team here at Korea so that the Star project can also be launched globally." Hanbin said as he confidently looked at the person that asked him the question. 

 

"The Star Project was revised multiple times and we have finally have the team to complete the project." Hanbin continued on as they were starting to shake their heads at him. Mr. Kim looked around at his colleagues and Yunhyeong. Yunhyeong had a poker face on him as always and was scanning through the proposal. 

 

"Mr. Hanbin. Can you please elaborate on how you are going to launch this Star Project sucessfully in just a year?As I read along the proposal, it would take more than a year to actually perfect the project even if you have a bunch of 'special' teams helping you." Yunhyeong finally said as he looked over to Hanbin straight in the eye. There was it, the serious working Yunhyeong was coming out. 

 

"The Star Project will be changed a bit to the old one and I have add in a few other small projects in it to combine it together with the project. I have thought it over and I have decided to take in a few young ambassadors to promote our brand globally. The 'Special' team that I was talking about is the few people who had deal with this kind of cases before and so that we could promote not to lose our korean culture,that is why I bringing in the team that is created here to help add more of our korean culture to the brand. "

 "As far as I know, this project was what brought the company to the brink of bankrupcy. What makes you so sure that you won't fail?" 

"When this Mr.Joo started this project, he had an idea in his mind but he wasn't capable of doing it and he didn't approach this correctly. Korea wasn't that well known by the world back then. Now with the hallyu wave and other companies expanding their busniess, its much easier and more chances of success for this project. I may not be a management or marketing major but I know that this is the time to do it if we ever want to launch globally." 

 

"Are you confident enough to bet your position over this project?" Mr. Kim said after a pause of silence as Yunhyeong was thinking over Hanbin's plan. 

 

"Yes." Mr. Kim nodded his head and looked over to his other colleagues again. "I think, if he what Hanbin is saying is true and that the company is slowly dying, how about we let him save it. I have too noticed the change in sales. In Korea we might be leading in comestic and Clothing line wise but out there, the bigger picture... we are no more than a spec of dust." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the voting, Hanbin was sent of to his temporary office. Jinhwan was beside him since Mr. Kim told him to stay with Hanbin while he went back home. Jinhwan didn't knew why he was suppose to be with Hanbin right now but there he was, sitting next to the younger who was having regrets to what he ever said at the meeting. Surprisingly, he won the voting but it felt like Hanbin just signed a death wish. Chanwoo was outside wear his desk was located just an ear shot away from the door. 

 

"I am going to be dead aren't I?" Hanbin said covering his face with his proposal paper that he crumbled up afew time out of nervousness. 

"Not really. I thought it went well... aside from you saying the number one sucessful comsmetics and clothing brand is going to die really soon but aside from that I thought you did well." Jinhwan said looking over the younger chuckling. He was so different then how he was during the first proposal meeting. Back at the meeting, he sounded so confident and believed in what he was doing was right. 

 

"Now you're making me sound like an idiot." Hanbin glared at the older as he went back to his whines. Jinhwan finally found out why Mr.Kim assigned me to be with Hanbin today. Jinhwan had always been the voice of reason for Mr. Kim and he was suppose to be the voice of reason for Hanbin today. Having just Chanwoo next to him won't help and Hanbin would do something stupid. 

 

"I am sorry, that wasn't my attention." Jinhwan said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. Hanbin looked at him and eased a bit. Jinhwan was acting like he was there just as a visitor, as a friend and nothing more. He had his shoes up on the table in front of them and he was just smiling and staring at the place. 

 

"Hyung, what happened during the time I wasn't here? I know that there is something that is going on. I can feel it. There is something that no one wants to tell me." Hanbin said finally getting used to Jinhwan. He couldn't help it. Jinhwan was someone he knew and he with everything that was going on he wanted someone at least he knew to be near him. Jinhwan appearence was the only thing that was different about the older. Other than that, everything was the same. 

 

"I can't tell you but I can tell you that 3 years is a long time. A lot happened." Jinhwan said patting the younger at the back to cheer him up. "Come on, I'll buy you lunch. I am sure you must be hungry since you haven't had your breakfast yet." Jinhwan continued as he looked over at the younger. Hanbin smiled at the gesture and followed the older out of the room. 

 

Chanwoo immediately stood up as he heard Hanbin's door opened. First, Jinhwan came out and then followed with Hanbin. "Sir, can I help you with anything?" Chanwoo asked politely. Jinhwan smiled, he knew the younger for most of the youngers  life. Chanwoo was practically was his little brother and he could tell that Chanwoo would be good friends with Hanbin just like how Chanwoo could be best friends with Hanbyul. 

 

"Aniyo. I am just going to have lunch with Jinhwan hyung." Hanbin said still not used to people being so nice to him. "Chanwoo-ah. Since your break is coming up why don't you join us? I mean Hanbin needs friends here. Can't you see him? He is practically like a loner. We have to save this poor boy from loneliness." Jinhwan joked as he pinched Hanbin's cheek. 

 

"Hyung!" Hanbin whined as he slapped Jinhwan hands from his cheek. Chanwoo muffled up his laughter and just smiled at Hanbin and Jinhwan. Suddenly, Chanwoo suddenly frowned. "I can't. Yunhyeong wants me to have lunch with him and donghyuk today." Chanwoo rolled his eyes after he remembered that he had an arrangement with the older. Jinhwan nodded his head and looked over to Hanbin. 

 

"How about all of you join us? We can have Junhoe with us as well. It doesn't sound like a date if Donghyuk is joining so I guess he won't mind. Plus I am going to see you guys alot, it's reasonable that we should at least be friends. We do live in the same house." Hanbin said cooly making Jinhwan and Chanwoo shocked by Hanbin. Hanbin was not anything like his father. His father was a reserved person and Hanbin was willing to do anything. He was like an 'okay' man. 

 

"Alright. We will text you the place. Make sure you bring Yunhyeong and Donghyuk with you." Jinhwan said patting the still dazed Chanwoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As they got down at the lobby, Junhoe was already there and Jinhwan just went in the car without opening the door for Hanbin. Jinhwan was someone that Hanbin would totally be fine with too spend the day without worrying about his status. While they were at the car, both of Hanbin and Jinhwan were talking small talk until Hanbin remembered that he wanted to invite junhoe to have lunch with him. 

 

"Junhoe-ya." Hanbin said as he looked at Junhoe from the rear view mirror. Junhoe just respond to him politely not thinking much about it as he drived smoothly. Jinhwan just smirked and watched the whole ordeal in front of him. "Junhoe-ya. Have lunch with us. We are gathering everyone together so why don't you join us." Hanbin said smirking while he looked at the back of junhoe's head. Junhoe just nodded his head and said okay. 

 

"Hanbin-ah. What's with the smirk?" Jinhwan asked as he looked at Hanbin for a while. "Well, I am going to have lunch with Junhoe. A talk between brother and sister's boyfriend. I am just thinking about  a thousand questions to ask him during lunch to keep the conversation going. I mean, I can't let my guest be bored can I?" Junhoe at the sudden mention of Hanbyul and just regretted saying yes knowing that he couldn't back out of it. Jinhwan was just in a fit of laughter because of Hanbin. 

 

 

At the restaurant

 

Everyone was already at the restaurant and if anyone was to look at their way, they would have thought that they were just hanging out with a bunch of friend and was just catching up on everyone's daily lives. 

 

"Wait, so I was the only one that didn't know about all of this?" Junhoe asked surprised that he was the only one that didn't know about Chanwoo and Yunhyeong's relationship. Even Hanbin knew.

 

"June, you have been with us for more than 3 years. How can you not notice that ring on his finger?" Jinhwan said shooking his head as he pointed at Chanwoo's hand who was holding Yunhyeongs. Donghyuk shook his head and just look at the couple. How can Yunhyeong be so absorbed in work and all boss mode and once he sees Chanwoo he would melt just like that?

 

"I have a question." Hanbin said as looked over to Yunhyeong. "Hanbin-ah. If you have a question, you don't have to state it. Just ask." Yunhyeong said shaking his head at the younger. "Why doesn't Chanwoo call you Hyung? I mean he keeps on calling you Yunhyeong, yunhyeong. From what I know Chanwoo is younger than me and I am younger than you so that means you have to be older than Chanwoo." 

 

"I tried. He just can't be trained to call me hyung. Not when he wants to romantic or anything. He likes to do whatever he wants."Yunhyeong said as he playfully glared at Chanwoo who just grinned. 

 

Like normal, they were talking just about everything when suddenly, the door opened and rang the little bell on top of the door to indicate that there was customers. Hanbin got distracted and looked over at the door and was not beliving what he was looking at. He quickly looked at everyone pretending like he didn't see the person. 

 

 

"Hyung." Suddenly, Donghyuk caught eye at the person and tapped Yunhyeongs shoulder. Causing yunhyeong to tap at Chanwoo's shoulder who tapped on Hanbin shoulder to make the older look at what he was looking at. 

 

"What?" Jinhwan asked as he looked over to where everyone except Hanbin and junhoe was looking. "Is it just me or is that...---" Before Junhoe could finish what he was going to say when both Hanbin and Chanwoo said "Bobby." 

 

"What is he doing here? I thought that he was going to be here in another few months. What is he doing here?" Chanwoo asked as he looked over at Hanbin for answers. Hanbin just looked down at his food and ate it calmly. "I guess he is on vacation." Hanbin said eating his fries. Bobby went over and sat down a few tables beside them with what Hanbin recognized was Bobby's band mates. "You should talk to him. You were planing on take him to endorse on our company right?" Yunhyeong said as he went back to eating his food as well. 

 

"He looks like he is enjoying his vacation. If we approach him now, he might think we are desperate." Hanbin said simply as he looked over at Bobby with a glance and went back to looking at the people in the group. "But we are desperate." 

 

"They don't know that do they? And we need the upperhand so yea. Don't think about it too much." Hanbin said as he stood up. "I think I should go back to the office. I need to start working on the project. And Chanwoo can you call the contacts that I gave you before and set up the meeting to tomorrow." Hanbin said looking over to the startled Chanwoo. Chanwoo just nodded his head and looked at Bobby and Hanbin back and forth not getting why the older wasn't going to the famous rapper.

 

"Wait for me Hanbin-ah. I am done with my food anyways and I free today so I can come and help you out at the office.." Jinhwan said standing up as well. At mention of Hanbin's name made Bobby and Ikon turn their direction to Hanbin. Hanbin just ignored them and looked at Jinhwan as he nodded his head. Before he could leave the table, Bobby and Ikon all stood up and went over to Hanbin. 

 

"Kim Hanbin. Is that really you?" Sam, the vocalist in the group asked as he pointed at Hanbin. "Neh, Annyeonghaseyo, Sam." Hanbin said bowing to Sam with an expressionalless face. 

 

"B.I." Bobby finally voiced. Hanbin looked over to Bobby with an unreadable face.  

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jiwoon."