Nice to meet you

Airplane

No one's POV 

Hanbin had arrived at Korea. It wasn't that long of a trip but after what happened with him, hanbin was exshausted. What the hell was he going to do? He just lost everything just because he had to comeback here to Korea. His father told him that he had to comeback and take over the family buisness. Hanbin refused at first but he knew he had to come home anyways. If he doesn't do it, his younger sister  has no choice and has to take over instead. Hanbin didn't want that, more than his life, he wanted his sister to live a free life. She was the only person he had left after his mother died 4 years ago. 

 

"Mr. Kim." Suddenly, a short guy with black sun glasses came at him holding up a sign with his name on it. He brought over a trolly for Hanbin's luggage and pushed the trolly to the car. He must be the new Secretary that his dad had assigned for him, Hanbin thought. 

 

"You are?" HanBin asked looking at the shorter male. He didn't look that much older than him. He looked rather younger than Hanbin. 

 

"I am Kim Jinhwan. You're father's secretary." He said putting in the bags in the car. The bags were big and heavy, it surprised Hanbin to see him lifting such heavy weight with such a small body. He opened the door for Hanbin and told him to get in. Hanbin forgot how it used to feel like people opening doors and doing stuff for him. Back at the States he had to do stuff by himself and he liked that better but he knew he couldn't do that now. 

 

"So you're my father's secretary. How old are you really?" Hanbin asked after the driver started driving. Hanbin hated the awkward silence.

"26." Jinhwan said as he looked at his iPad. Hanbin looked at the older male like he was lying. He couldn't be 2 years older. If he was 2 years younger than that would have made sense. "You're kidding me right?" 

 

Jinhwan knew that he had to entertain the young master so he turned off his work and looked back at Hanbin to give him his full attention. He was infromed how the younger was different from his father. He was more active and playful and much more talkative. 

 

"I am not kidding. I am 26 years old this year." Jinhwan said calmly. "But you're so small." It took everything for Jinhwan to not yell at the younger. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the driver, Koo Junhoe was chuckling. He mentally face palmed himself and glared at the younger.  "Koo Junhoe. You pay attention on the road." Jinhwan said sternly as he looked at the younger.

 

"I am sorry if that offended you in anyway." Hanbin said finally grasping that the older didn't like being called small. Jinhwan looked at him still with a smile on his face which made Hanbin think whether the older was really smiling."It's okay. I get that alot."

 

"Hello, Junhoe. I am HanBin." Suddenly, Hanbin said towards the younger that was driving. Junhoe being pretty quick to react and he greeted the young master politely. What Hanbin soon will regret befriending the young driver is because the younger was his little sister boyfriend. 

 

 

 

Finally, they arrived at the Kim Mansion. They were greeted by a line of maids that some Hanbin knew and some were new faces. As they got to the living room, Hanbin saw his little sister at the TV and pouting. Hanbin raised an eyebrow, usually his sister was eager to welcome him home but then again it has been 3 years since he has been away from home.

 

"I am home." Hanbin said not moving from his spot. Jinhwan was beside him smirking at the situation. Jinhwan knew exactly why the young mistress was sulking. It doesn't take a geinus to know that she was sulking about what Junhoe did. She turned to look at her brother and then diverted her attention towards Jinhwan. Even though she was happy that her brother is finally back, she was still angry over what Junhoe did. 

 

"Welcome back." She said still sulking but managed to give her brother a hug and went back to the tv. "Not the Welcome back I expected. What wrong princess?" He asked as he sat next to her. Jinhwan took it that,they wanted to be alone so he went upstairs to in form the Master that the young master had arrived.  

 

"Nothing." She said flipping through channels looking just to past the time, waiting for her boyfriend to come in the house. "Yea, right. Is it about dad? What did he do? Is there another woman?" Hanbin asked as his thoughts ran wild. 

 

"No, dad has been too focused at work to even get a girlfriend." She mumbled as she continued to sulk, leaving her brother who was still confused as to why he was coming home to his sulking princess. And finally, after a few minutes, the main doors opened and Junhoes voice was heard as he greeted back the maids.

 

"YAH! KOO JUNHOE!" Suddenly Hyun Byul shouted after she heard her boyfriends voice giving her brother a mini heart attack. He glared at her for shouting so loud but she just ignored him. Then came in the young driver who was walked into the living room calmly and steadily not even worried about the angry tone of his girlfriend. 

 

"Yes, young mistress?" Junhoe said in a mocking voice as he greeted the two sibilings. "Don't you young mistress me."

 

"I am sorry but I have too. I am still on the clock."Junhoe pointed towards the clock above the tv. It was true. He doesn't finish work until another hour which was his usual working hour. His girlfriend glared at him and scoffed. "You want to play it at that game? Fine. Junhoe, go get me water.." She said pointing her finger at him. Junhoe was all to familiar at this and knows his protocalls. Just then Junhoe called Kim Yoona, a maid at the Kim's residence and also a Junhoe's best friend. He knew that his girlfriend didn't particualar like it how he is close with Yoona which was understandable. 

 

"Yoona, the young misteress wants cold water." Junhoe said to Yoona. Yoona rolled her eyes. She was used to Junhoe using her to make his girlfriend jealous. She wasn't dumb. She just nodded her head and left to go get the cold water. "Anything else?" Junhoe said with a smirk. His girlfriend was burning with jealousy and anger. Hanbin looked at both of them weirdly not getting the situation. Suddenly, Jinhwan came in and saw the atmosphere. Jinhwan rolled his eyes and pulled Hanbin a bit futher from his sister. Before Hanbin could ask why did Jinhwan did that, Hyun Byul threw a couple of cushion towards the younger male. The younger just caught the pillow skillfully and placed them down on the seat near to him. 

 

"This happens alot. I suggest you stand a bit further from your sister when it happens." Jinhwan whispered to Hanbin. Hanbin just gave Jinhwan a what the hell look still not understanding the situation. "Okay, Goodbye Han byul. Me and Junhoe are going." Jinhwan said pulling the younger out of the living room. Han Byul's eyes went wide. Jinhwan just called her by her name, so that meant he was already off work. So when Jinhwan was off work, so was Junhoe. 

 

 

"KOO JUNHOE YOU SON OF A ! GET BACK HERE!" She shouted angrily. Hanbin just shook his head. His sister has finally gone mad. She took a few more cushion and started to throw it at the place where her boyfriend stood. Then came in another guy in a jeans jacket getting hit at the face with the cushion. The guy groaned and stared at Han Byul not noticing that Hanbin was there. Hanbin felt like people didn't even noticed how he was back.

 

"Yah, Kim Han byul. What did June did now?" He said moving towards Han byul. Thats when he inched closer was when he finally noticed the older male. He greeted the older male politely. "Hello, I am Jung Chanwoo. You must be Kim Han Bin. I am your new Secretary." He shook hands with Hanbin and sat down next to Hanbin's little sister. 

 

"You don't look like a secretary." Hanbin said looking at Chanwoo from top to bottom. Chanwoo just smiled and nodded his head. "Because it's my day off. I don't start working for you until tomorrow." Hanbin didn't like seeing Chanwoo. Chanwoo was to close to his sister for his liking and Chanwoo looked a bit to rugget. 

 

"I see." Hanbin said. He finally had enough. The people around him was just not making sense. 3 years was just to long that he doesn't even know whats going on in the house. He walked out of the living room and he bumped into Jinhwan and Junhoe again as he went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He was starving. The in flight food was horrible but he had to eat them anyway. He knew well enough not to waste any food. That's what he always said.

 

"I thought you guys already went home." Hanbin said as he pointed at the two. They both smiled at him and told him to sit with them. "We live here too. It was in one of our job privillages. We stay here, don't cause trouble, work diligently, and serve you in anyway possible. During working hours that is." 

 

"That's awfully nice of my father." Hanbin said surprised. What happened the 3 years until his father could even make up that kind of offer?

"Our families are close friends. The only reason we have this special treatment is because all of them are good friends. They knew both your mother and father." Jinhwan said handing Hanbin a bottle of chocolate milk. 

 

"They did?"

 

"They were very close friends. I have met her a few times as well, she was a nice person." Jinhwan said smiling remembering Hanbin's mother who was very kind to him back then when he was a kid. Hanbin then looked over to Junhoe who was sipping his coffee calmly. "Why does my sister want to kill you?" Hanbin asked catching the younger off guard making him choke on his hot drink.

"He was basically hanging out with Kim Yoona, the maid here and your sister got jealous." Jinhwan explained after Junhoe just answered with a shrug. Hanbin wasn't slow, he glared at Junhoe. He couldn't be byul's boyfrined. What about Rugget Chanwoo?

 

"I thought Chanwoo was--" Hanbin said. Junhoe's face darkened as he stood up from his seat as the mention of Chanwoo's name and walked over to the living room. 

 

"Chanwoo is basically like Yoona. Chanwoo best friend of byul and Yoona best friend of June. Both close but never really like them in that way. I think its because Chanwoo is gay but June doeesn't know about it and Yoona already has a boyfriend. He came over last week, that didn't change anything tho." Jinhwan laughing as he saw the scene outside of the kitchen. June was tempting to hit Chanwoo who was smirking. 

 

"Chanwoo, does he has a boyfriend?" Hanbin asked as he looked at Chanwoo who had a ring on his finger. "Yea, Yunhyeong. Song Yunghyeong. The CEO of Song enterprise." 

 

"If his boyfriend is there why don't he work there instead, why work here? I am sure they pay more." Jinhwan laughed and nodded his head. "Yea, but then.. there was a talk about it. Chanwoo said something about wanting to be independent or something. Yunhyeong was furious but Chanwoo got him wrapped in his finger. That boy is slick you got to give him credit for that. He is a tough boy to please but he is a nice guy once you get to know him." Jinhwan explained to Hanbin.

 

 

 

"3 years is long. Alot can happen." Jinhwan said exactly what was running through Hanbin's mind.