Very Troublesome !!

I don't even understand my hearts

 

 

While Nichkhun and Siwon was talking ,,
Donghae out of the room and went to Approached them,
So what? you are her new boyfriend ? Observing Nichkhun from top to bottom. Ckck ..
Slums. Donghae added

hey, better watch your mouth. you're not even better than him. Siwon said sarcastically
What did you say?!
you should have defended me.you’re my friend,don’t you ? Donghae asked
We’re not friend anymore . we’re co-worker for now . Siwon smirk

hey Lee Donghae, I guess that you're more slums than me. Don’t you think so?
see yourself, you have nothing.. Nichkhun said while patting Donghae's shoulder . What a pity you ..!
________________________________________________
Siwon: Don’t mind him. you're just going to stress if you talk to people who can be called, "Heartless"
Nichkhun: he's even a no-brainer! hahaha ..
Siwon: We should go from here, it looks like the weather are getting worse ..
Nichkhun: Let 'go
_________________________________________________

Siwon POV

As we walked away from donghae, suddenly a woman came over to us. of course, we wondered who she was.
she came and threatened us. What the hell? Crazy woman. I thought to myself
I think this woman has something to do with the Donghae

End of POV
_________________________________________________

Nichkhun POV

Oh? Isn’t that a woman who was with donghae just now? why she was coming towards us?
________________
Tiffany: Who are you guys ? what is the relationship between you guys and  donghae?
Siwon: What ? Then who are you ?
Nichkhun: Tiffany. Nice name,huh ..  (Saw her nametags and leaning forward her)
Tiffany: of course it was dealing with me. if you dare mess with Donghae, I dare to be sure, the two women you love to, would be the most misery people in this world!
Siwon: Really? Wow .. I'm afraid .. This woman is very scary .. (Siwon straight faces pretend to be afraid)
Nichkhun then smirk and told Siwon to leave her, "Crazy Woman", Nichkhun whispered
______________________

Donghae: what did you say to them?
Tiffany: nothing. none of you business.
Donghae: Okay. please take care of my stuff. I still have a schedule, right?
Tiffany : yes .
____________________________________________________
Yuri: Sica, are you going out with him now ?
Jessica: Who?
Yuri: I mean, Nichkhun .. Your old friend ..
Jessica: No, we are friends .. Why?
Yuri: Don’t you like him ? I heard that he had confess to you
Jessica: Who told you that?
Yuri: We were talking to him earlier ..
Jessica: Ahh .. I got it .. Nope. I'll think about that later. I still have to focus to my career.
Yuri: Yes .. I know. . but I think you're better open your heart for him, and forget about that ing man!
Jessica: I've tried it. but it is very difficult for me. you know it. (Jessica said while eating her food) ,, Anyway, you said that Siwon has proposed you ? when are you getting married?
Yuri: We haven’t decided yet..it seems like it would be better if we get married together (Yuri joked)
Jessica: What? you're nuts. if you're waiting for me, we are all going to get married when we had been become an old lady (Jessica Laughed)
Yuri: No. .. I'm just kidding .. hahaha .. So ? when are you getting married ? ( Yuri teased Jessica )
______________________________________________________
Siwon and Nichkhun approached YulSic,
Siwon : Hey,You’re boyfriend is a good guy,huh ? ( Siwon joked as they take a sit )
Jessica : What are you talking about ? He’s not my boyfriend ( Blushing )
Nichkhun : Not now , But soon .. Hahaha .. ( Nichkhun and Siwon toss their hand )
Soon,Donghae and Tiffany stop briefly at the stop ..

Nichkhun: Look! Isn’t that the woman who approached us just now ?
Siwon looked around and saw Tiffany,
Siwon: Yes, She is .. Ahh! She must be Donghae’s manager . That’s why she approached us..
Yuri : She approached you guys ? but how can ?
Siwon : I don’t know .. she even threatened us , She’s crazy,right ? ( Siwon smirk and saw them all )
Jessica : What did she say ? ( she said,didn’t take her eyes from tiffany and donghae )
Nichkhun : She say that she will make you both miserable ..
Siwon : That’s why,from now on,you guys must have someone that can protect you ( still teasing Jessica )
Jessica:  Yah ! Stop teasing me ! ( Jessica hit Siwon’s hand )
Siwon : Aw ! How dare you hit me ? I’m your boss ! remember it .. Anyway,I’m not teasing you ( Siwon joked )
Jessica : Aishh !!

Jessica POV

Aishh! Siwon can’t stop teasing me with Nichkhun. Ugh! I'm going to hit his head !
______________________________
Jessica: It looks like lunch time is over, should we go back to their respective offices (Jessica said as She Stood up)
Siwon stand up and left money with the bill,

Siwon: You didn’t bring your car?Come in,I will take you to your office .. (Asking Yuri)
Yuri: No need .. I can go there by myself …
Siwon: It's okay .. I'll take you ..
Nichkhun: Then, I will accompany Jessica .. See you guys! Bye ..

Inside the car ..
Yuri: Jessica works with you now?
Siwon: yes. she didn’t  tell you? I told her to work at my office, since she will work for me too.
 Yuri : Ahh,your new project ..
_____________________________________________
Nichkhun POV
When I was accompanied Jessica to go to the office, suddenly called me Taecyeon.

Sica, wait a minute, I'll answer the phone for a while .._______________

Nichkhun : Oh,Taec
Taecyeon : Khun,can you come to my office now ? Your parents are waiting for you right now.
Nichkhun: What? My Parents? Okay .. I'll be there soon ..

Who is it ? Jessica suddenly asked
Oh,It’s Taecyeon .. my friend .. hmm .. Sica, it seems like I can’t accompany you to your office. My parents suddenly came and I have to meet them. I'm sorry, I Will make it up later, promise .. Nichkhun said pouted

It's okay .. I can go there by myself .. Jessica said
Okay ..
Yahh! Why my parents should come in times like these!
End of POV
_________________________________________

 



Jessica POV

When Nichkhun left, I walked alone to the office
___________________
Siwon: Alone ? Where is  Nichkhun?
Jessica: He left me .. Haha ..
Siwon: Really? What a good guy! (Siwon joked)
I smirk to him and then left him ..

Siwon: Well! Wait. I want to talk about the ads.
Jessica: What is it?
Siwon: We should discuss this at the office .  lets go. (Siwon said as he Pulled Jessica)
Jessica: yahh! I can walk by myself. You don’t need to pulled me !
Siwon: You're walking very slow!

End of POV_____________________

Inside the Office
Mr.Kim: Sir, we have to continue shooting for the second session soon .
Siwon: Really? if so, prepare it all.
Mr.Kim bowed and left

Jessica flashed a smiled to Mr.Kim and Send her death glare to Siwon

Siwon: Okay, hey, the shoot for the ads is starting soon. What are you going to do ? Don’t you have any preparation ?
Jessica: Preparation ? I want revenge. Did you know !!!  he said that  I was stupid girl!
Siwon: you're a stupid girl. (Siwon joked)
Jessica: Well! Stop teasing me. wait until it's time, I will repay you well. (Jessica said as She left the room) Bye!
__________________________
Nichkhun Side
Nichkhun : Well,Where are they ?
Taecyeon: They're in the waiting room. there seems to be something important.
Nichkhun went into the lounge and meet his parents.
Nichkhun: Mom? Dad? (Nichkhun said as he hugged his parents)
Mom : My Son ! Finally,you’re here
Dad : What take you so long ?
Nichkhun: I'm sorry for making you wait .. So? What would you talk about?
Mom: Khun ahh ~, we want to discuss something about our company ..
Nichkhun: Hm, What's that?
Dad: We need your help . Are you willing to help us ?
Nichkhun: if I could, why not? (Nichkhun smiled to Both of Them and then take a sit)
Dad: Great then! You know, our offices were in trouble .. and there is only one company that can help us .. well .. he was my friend. . but I want you to date  their daughter .. It’s Hwang Company ..
Nichkhun: What? Why should we? Didn’t  we just have a relationship with their family?
Mom: That's .. The only way to build relationships with them ..
Nichkhun: But? If on this .. I'm sorry .. I can’t  .. I have a girlfriend! (Suddenly Nichkhun said)
Dad & Mom: What? Who is she?
Dad: What about her background? Is she  rich?
Nichkhun: Appa! It doesn’t matter she is rich or not . ( Sound mad )
Dad: But you're saying if you would help us. I  don’t  care. I will arrange a time for you and her!
Nichkhun: and I will assure you that I will not come! I'm sorry for this! (Nichkhun said as he left and slammed the door hard)
Mom : Son !
______________________________________
Nichkhun out of the room and rushed to get out ..
Taecyeon : Okay.thank you sir ..
I'll sign it later.. thank you ..
_________
Taec : Hey , Khun .. How was it ?
Khun : What ?
Taec : Your parents ..
Khun : Fine . ( Sigh )
Taec : Something happen ?
Khun: Well .. we talk somewhere else ..
Taec and Khun go to the nearest café and when he got there, Nichkhun tell everything that happened to Taecyeon ..
Khun: What should I do,Taec ?
Taec : Well .. It’s kind of .. oh ! maybe I can help you ?
Khun : No .. No need . I will think about this later .. ( Sigh again )
________________________________________________

I'm sorry for this late update .. I'm having my holiday now .. so,i don't have much time to update this story ..
Anyway,thank you for subsribe my story ;)
Don't forget to leave your comment :)