It's a Good day for Us

I don't even understand my hearts

 

Siwon POV
I should accompany her at home, but I must finish my work first.
After arriving at my office, I saw Jessica was waiting for me in my room.
Hey, Sica? You've been waiting long?
_____________________
Jessica: I just came. So? Why are you telling me to come here? I hope there is good news for me
Siwon: I don’t  know if this is good news or not. Why don’t  you see this report (Siwon handed the Report to Jessica)
Jessica: This bio. What will you do with this?
Siwon: Aishh, you said you were an office workers. but you don’t  understand the contents of this report? What do you usually do at the office? gossip? (Siwon said in a Joked tone)
Jessica: Of course I’m working. But I never see a  reports like this. Can you explain it to me?
Siwon: Sure. (Siwon was busy explaining the reports and project plans, they look very serious, Jessica just nod and smile) So? you want to join?
Jessica: If I have a chance, why should I refuse it ? it seems like this is the right time (Jessica smiled evily)
Siwon: If so. (Siwon stood up and shook hands Jessica)” Hope you can team up with us “ anyway,  See you tomorrow, don’t. we had to start a photography session
Jessica: What? but I have to work tomorrow. whether I should leave that ?
Siwon: Why did you have to leave again? Just moved into my office. Wouldn’t that be easier for you?
Jessica: Really? Then I'll take care of that later. Bye. Anyway, thank you.
Siwon: u're welcome, Miss Jung.
___________________________
Jessica POV
"Wow"! What an Amazing Day. I could see him again. and even I became his co-worker. Wouldn’t that be fun? I thought to myself.
Suddenly Nichkhun Appeared and approached me, "Got a Good news? You seem so happy today , until you’re busy smiling to yourself ? "
Happy? Of course. I finally got a chance to have my revenge to him! I said to myself again.
___________________________
Jessica: Guess what? I finally get to meet him in person! (Jessica cheerfully said)
Nichkhun: Met with whom? you're old friend?
Jessica: It could be said as an old friend, and can be regarded as a rival
Nichkhun: Ahh, Donghae? You know ? It is bad news for me !
Jessica: Why? You're jealous? Don’t  worry, I will not fall for him again , He’s just a rival for me now .
Nichkhun: why should I be jealous? you've even turned me down yesterday (Nichkhun Pouted)
Jessica: You're saying it. I didn’t say anything. Hey, you want to eat ice-cream? I will treat you.
Nichkhun: Sure
______________________________________________________________

Jessica and Nichkhun then walked to the ice-cream store. It is a place where they regularly visit when they were young.
Jessica: I miss this place
Nichkhun: and I miss the moment with my little princess (Nichkhun said without looking at Jessica)
Jessica: Little Princess? Who's it?
Nichkhun: Do you remember? when we were eating ice-cream here, there are always a  fireworks, and someone who always bring you flowers with the sender's initials KS?
Jessica: Of course. I remember that . why?
Nichkhun: The actual sender was me. You look very happy when you receive a flower. and I decided to always give it to you. without your permission (Nichkhun's turn to Jessica and then make an eyes contact with her)
Jessica: Really? if so, what is KS ?
Nichkhun: It was KhunSica. I've been become your fans for long time . but donghae always go after me, till the time you two are dating, I began to move away from your life.
Jessica: so that's why you go to japan?
Nichkhun Silently Nodded and hold her hand , Will you give me a chance ?
I’ve said to you that I can’t,nichkhun-ssi , Jessica said and turned away
And I’ve said that I’ll always wait for you , right ? Nichkhun added
____________________________________________________________
Meanwhile at Siwon's Office

Mrs.Kim, run our project. we will collaborate them for our ads. Siwon said
Okay sir.
Siwon: Oh, you've contacted Donghae?
Mrs.Kim: I've .. Everything was ready,sir.
Siwon: Good then .. anyway, that reports on my desk? New report again? (Siwon Widen his eyes and said "What the??")
Mrs.Kim: Yes. the report should be completed today.
Siwon: What? (Siwon glanced at his watch), it has been too late, Siwon thought to Himself

Siwon POV
What the hell! All of this  must be accomplish today? It seems like I can’t go to  Yuri's house today. so I decided to call her.
_____________________________
Siwon: Hello Yul ..
Yuri: Oppa, are you coming today?
Siwon: I'm sorry .. I can’t .. piling work today .. you can take a rest first, Don’t wait for me . I think I'll stay in the office today .. I'm sorry ..
Yuri: (although She seems disappointed) it's okay oppa .. if so, finish your work and rest, okay?
Siwon: I'm really sorry .. Okay .. you too .. good night .. (Siwon said as he hangs up)

Yuri POV
What? he was only concerned with his job! he didn’t even remember what day is today .
I don’t have the mood to clean up everything in the kitchen again, I went up to my room and lie down at my bed ..
____________________________________________________________
After completing some work, Siwon who are too tired, fell asleep in the office.
at 6:00 a.m, Siwon was awaked,
Siwon check his calendar. and he just remembered that yesterday was their 2nd anniversary.
____________________________________________________________

Siwon POV
Damn! how could I forget. it must have been because a lot of work yesterday! I've forgotten our special day.
I immediately took my jacket and went straight into the car, "hoping she was not angry with me", I thought to myself.

Arrived at Yuri's house,
Ting Tong .. . .. Ting Tong

Yuri opened the door,
I was shocked Because I saw her eyes that looks a little swollen, "are you crying?" Siwon asked
don’t  mind me, just mind your work! Yuri said weakly and turned away
I'm sorry .. I don’t  intend to forget about that day. I just .. Siwon word get cut off by yuri's
you are just thinking about your work. Yuri said
Siwon: I don’t  mean to ... Please , forgive me ..
Yuri: let go of me.

Siwon yuri removed from his hand and they walk in. ..
Siwon look at her kitchen that was mess because she had cooked for their special day.
you have prepared all of this? Siwon said as he sat at the chair
Who else ? yuri said coldly
Ohh, come on .. listen, I'm really sorry about yesterday .. Siwon said as he approached her
Yuri: Stop saying sorry, okay? it was just so disgusting word.
Siwon: but you must forgive me. (Siwon pouted and show his puppy eyes)
Yuri: Stop showing your puppy eyes. (yuri secretly smiled, Siwon know that Yuri can’t stand with that eyes)
Siwon: please, please .. I'm sorry .. If you didn’t forgive me, I'll keep looking at you with this puppy eyes !
Yuri: Okay, okay. I'll forgive you. But I still feel disappointed in you.
Siwon: Just don’t .. Forgive me please .. Continued to Siwon showed her his aegyo ..

Yuri: You're just .... !
Yuri’s word was cut off by Siwon’s kiss .. Yuri kissed him backed and they kiss passionately,until Siwon broke the kissed and smiled at Yuri ,
__________________________________________________________
Siwon : anyway,I’ve prepared this for you . ( Siwon then took out a ring )
Will you marry me? (Siwon then kneeled down)
Yuri: Oppa .. (Yuri nodded)
Siwon put the ring into Yuri's finger and then hugged her tightly. thank you, yuri-ah .. Siwon’s whispered
__________________________________________________________
Jessica POV
Today is the first day, I met with my rivals after one year. wish me luck, okay?
I was getting ready to go to Siwon’s Office, and guess what, today I didn’t go alone, I was escorted by Nichkhun .. Yes .. I admit it, he is a very good person. but he's just a friend for me.
Not long after, Nichkhun come and we immediately went to the office.

Wow? you look beautiful today, Nichkhun said
Jessica blushed, "really?" Thank you ..
Nichkhun: of course ..
________________________________________________________________________
Arriving at the office, I met with mrs.kim
​​, and she immediately took us into the shooting room.
I saw Donghae was speaking with a girl and teasing them  .. They even kiss ..

I was very shocked and without me knowing it, tears started streaming down my cheeks, "Damn! why you should like this?, Remember! He's your rival now, Jessica! Jessica said to herself "

It's okay Sica-ah .. it’s not strange, if you still feel the pain, when you saw him with another woman .. Nichkhun said to Jessica

Jessica nodded silently and Nichkhun take a tissue to wipe away her tears. “it makes you look ugly” Nichkhun joked
_________________________________________________________________________
Donghae saw them and then smirk , “Seeking attention from me ?”

Okay , we’ve to start our ptohograph sessions .. the Director said
Me and Donghae went to a position , we’ve to act as a couple and of course,we do good with that . because we’re couple long time ago .
Good .. Both of you look good .. Nice job .. all of them clap their hands and they started to turn off the light .

Donghae suddenly grab my waist and said,” You’re new boyfriend?”
None of your business ! Jessica said as she release Donghae’s hand
Donghae just smirk and whispered to her "stupid girl!"

Jessica POV
Why would he do that? stupid girl? Okay! I'll show him That I wasn'ta stupid girl anymore!
When I came out I saw Nichkhun was talking with Siwon and Yuri ..

It looks like Siwon and Yuri had just arrived here ..
Yuri saw me and immediately came to me. Hey, sica? how was it? Yuri asked me
Good .. but yuri, do you know, he said that I was a stupid woman. he's crazy, right?
______________________________________________
Yuri: Don’t mind him .. Sica, guess what? Siwon asked me to marry him !
Jessica: Really? When?
Yuri: This morning .. but I was angry with him before he proposed to me ..
Jessica: Haha .. You both were just .. anyway, you have to treat me ..
Yuri: Of Course .. Let's go eat now ..
Jessica: Okay .. Let's go ..
________________________________________________

Yuri: Oppa, I'm going out with Jessica now .. Want to join?
Siwon: No. .. I don’t  want to interfere women's time .. Sica,Take care of my fiancee(Siwon joked)
Jessica: Haha .. You know it! Of course,I will ..
Yuri & Jessica: Bye .. (They waved to Nichkhun and Siwon)
______________________________________________

Nichkhun: Your fiancée?
Siwon: Yes .. Soon .. Haha .. so? what is the relationship between you and Jessica? you guys  are dating?
Nichkhun: no. We're just friends .. but I wish I could be her boyriend. Hahaha ..
Siwon: If so, go get her ..
Nichkhun: I've try it .. but he said he still can’t forget about Donghae ..
Siwon: Donghae? He's a jerk, you know, I felt sorry for her,because I’ve introduce him to her !
________________________________________________________________________


I Don’t Know ( 4th Chapter was done )
so? what do you think  about this story?
I’m sorry for this bad chapter ..

Thanks for subscribe my story .. Love you all ..
Esp. Yulwon and KhunSica/ HaeSica Shipper .. Hope you enjoy this story ..
Don’t forget to leave you comment,okay ?