Chapter 10

I don't even understand my hearts

 

Siwon: Are you sure? I hope you can still change that occasion. You know, she would be sad if she knew ..
Nichkhun: Only fate can change everything, hyung ..
___________________________________________________________________

It has been two days since Siwon met with Nichkhun

Siwon POV
What should I do? No.what  I can do is keep quiet and keep secret .. right?
I was appointed to it. But .. not with this, I'm in the wrong position? hide things and make people sad?

End of POV
___________________________________________________________________

Siwon looked out the window, enjoying the evening seoul, his mind seemed so chaotic. He didn’t even realize that someone entered the room

Yuri:Siwon?
Siwon:Yuri? Since when are you here?
Yuri:Hmm .. Just now .. What happened ? Why are  you look so pale? Are you sick ? (while holding siwon’s forehead)
Siwon:(looked at yuri) No .. I’m okay .. Only a few problems .. I can take care of it later
Yuri: What problem? you can tell me .. maybe I can help you ?
Siwon:It’s about nichkhun , and sica .. What should I do ? They really make things wrong to themselves.
Yuri:What do you mean ?

___________________________________________________________________

Jessica is busy completing her  job when she suddenly thought of Nichkhun,

Jessica POV
Should I call him? But I'm still very upset with him! he lied to me at that time,
but one of us must give in, right? when I would press the call button, Donghae suddenly come and seize my phone,

Jessica:Yahh ! What are you doing ?
Donghae: Now is the time to work, you should  finish your job first .
Jessica:It’s none of your business ! Give me back my phone . and What are you doing here ? You better get out of my room!
Donghae: I just wanted to take a walk, do you want to come?
Jessica: I'm busy right now, I don’t have time. (Jessica said coldly)
Donghae: You are so cool.. Uh,Come on .. You must be tired of thinking, I have got permission from your boss, and he allow me to take you.
Jessica: What? Whatever, the important thing I don’t want to go with you.

Donghae then take sica’s stuff and gently pulled Jessica,

Donghae: Come on .

___________________________________________________________________

Because of the sudden changed of donghae, Jessica felt there was something strange about this person

Jessica: yahh. Did your head hit something or what?
Donghae:Wh..What do you mean ?
Jessica:(frowning) let me check you . (touch his forehead and then her) I think you're sick, are you aware of what you do now?
Donghae: Of course .. I just want to .. become the old donghae .. is it wrong?
Jessica: No. But why are you doing this? what is your point? (Jessica looked at donghae who was focusing at the street)
Donghae:I have no point . don’t you want to see donghae who used to be a kind person?
Jessica: But the sudden change that will make people feel weird ..There must be something wrong with you
Donghae:Yes . There’s something wrong about me . It was that .. I .. I .. miss you  ..?

Donghae POV
Yahh !! Lee Donghae ! Are you aware of what you say now? Good! You’ve embarrassed yourself .. (looked to jessica) .
But guess what, Jessica thought that  I’ve said something carelessly .. I'm going crazy now. why she didn’t even believe me?

Jessica and looked at donghae with disbelief look, “Liar” (she muttered)

Donghae:What? I .. I’m serious ..
Jessica:What ? (she asked calmly)
Donghae:I don’t know .. I feel that I've become a selfish person .. and I’ve been collapsed with it ..
Jessica: I think that you're too late to do anything right now.
Donghae: I wish I could change it .. You guys must have felt that I was a fool now
Jessica: You're truly a fool . So ? Where are you taking me now ?
Donghae: I don’t know either, where do you want to go ? I'll take you .. I'll be your driver for today.
Jessica:What ? An artist has become  a chauffeur now? Wow !! Unbelieveable !
Donghae:Yahh !! Only for today! Where do you want to go , my ice princess ?
Jessica:Don’t call me like that !
Donghae:Oops . I thought you would give me a chance for it again ..(pouted)
Jessica:(laughed at donghae) you look really ugly with that expression !

Donghae then drive Jessica to the amusement park, spent a day and keep their mind from work

Jessica POV
I feel very comfortable being with him .. yes .. To be honest, I think it had never changed .. I'm still in love with this man .. I don’t care if he's turned into an arrogant person. That’s it . The Lee Donghae I know .
But Jessica ! You'd better warn yourself if you had belonged to someone else now. For now, he's just an sunbae for you.

End of POV
___________________________________________________________________

Donghae: Are you happy?
Jessica: Uhm .. yes .. but why are you suddenly doing all of this?
Donghae: I don’t know, I just want to do it .. don’t ask about it again, which is important is that you’re happy
Jessica:Okay then . I’m just .. you know .. Curious ?
Donghae:Just don’t be !
Jessica:Fine! I just wanted to thank you ..
Donghae:For what ?
Jessica: For everything .. I never think that you will save me and  I am very grateful for that. You save my life.
Donghae:(flash a smile)

||________________________________________________________||

Yuri POV

Aish.i’ve got a headache.When I was awake, I saw Siwon was sitting on the couch and reading a magazine, "Oppa"

Siwon: You’re awake.How is it ? still feeling unwell ?
Yuri: just a little dizziness..
Siwon: of course. you have a fever yesterday. are you hungry?
Yuri:No..
Siwon: But I've bought you some food, you have to eat, you have to be healthy , arasso ?
Yuri: Okay sir. Anyway, what about Jessica?
Siwon:She’s fine with Donghae.. Don’t worry too much ..
Yuri:But,about Nichkhun ? What should we do about that ?
Siwon:I don’t know .. But I will try to solve it .. You know, I feel sorry for her ___________________________________________________________________

Donghae and Jessica were on their way home, Donghae was trying to hold sica’s hand, but Jessica always seem to be keeping her distance from him ..

When they were on the way, they accidentally met with Nichkhun and a woman,

Jessica then looked at Nichkhun, "Oppa!"

Nichkhun: Sica .. (He muttered)
Jessica: Oppa? Who's -? (Look to the girl)
Nichkhun: She’s ..
Victoria:I’m his fiancé, and who are you ? (she asked back)
Nichkhun: Sica .. I can explain it ..
Jessica: I don’t need your explanation! (Jessica then left them all)

||________________________________________________________||

Donghae glared at Nichkhun and Victoria, then turn around and chase Jessica, "Sica!" Donghae shouted.

Donghae is looking for sica and all of a sudden his eyes fixed on the woman who was sitting under a tree and cried, Donghae walked over and squatted in front of her, "Sica .." Donghae said as he hug her .”Oppa” she muttered. “Why ? it always happen to me .. ”

Donghae POV

I really feel guilty with her. I was one of a jerk who ever hurt this woman.
"I'm sorry .. "It's the only word I can say right now. "I'm sorry if I ever hurt you" I said as I let go of her and looked at her, "I didn’t mean it " ..

Jessica just getting down and cry. Why all this happened when she was about to open her heart to someone else?

Donghae decided to bring Jessica home ...

"What happen?" Siwon said while opening the door for them, "Oh? Siwon? I think you're home .. "
"I'll go to my room first," Jessica said then go upstairs.

"What’s wrong?" Siwon asked again.. "She had met with Nichkhun .. "Donghae said then lay his body to the couch," and then? "

"He was with his fiancee, I don’t understand .. Why would he do that to her? "
"There's some reason for it hae ~ a .. Like the time you leave her. "Siwon said then sit in front. "And you? Why did you suddenly change? "

Donghae stared at siwon and then smiled, "I have a reason for it." He said and closed his eyes.
Siwon looked at him confused, "What do you mean? are you going trick on her again?? "

"Of course not! I have another reason for it. So could you please stop asking me? I’m tired. "

"You can’t sleep here, let's go home now. Let them rest "Siwon then pulled Donghae who was still lying on the couch.

"Ah, Arasso, I can walk by myself! But .. Can I go upstair for a while ?”
“I’m going upstair too . “

End of POV

|________________________________|

Yuri POV

I will still lying on my bed when suddenly Jessica come in and cried.
“What’s wrong sica-a ? Did Donghae do something on you again ?” She shook her head and say that Nichkhun have betray her .

“What’s wrong?” I try to asked for her explanation ,
“he was about to get engaged with anyone else,yuri~a . Why this always happen to me?” I approached her and hugged her , “Cry,Sica~a . if it makes you more calm. Maybe he has his own reason for it. Why don’t you hear his explanation?” I tapped her head try to calm her.
“I was a fool for now !” she muttered.
___________________________________________________________________

“Yuri~a ? We’re going home now . Take care,okay ?” Siwon said as he opened the door,”Is she okay?” donghae come in and asked Yuri,”Yes,she’s okay . She will be fine” she said and flashed a smile,”Bye then ? Goodnight” Siwon said and then kiss her forehead.

“Let’s go back” Siwon said as he gently push his friend ,

_____________________||______________________

"I want to quit my career " Donghae mumbled while they were walking toward the parking lot. "No kidding. Wasn’t that your dreamed ?" Siwon respond to Donghae’s word.

"Everything is different know. Being an artist make me sick ..." , Siwon looked over to donghae and sigh, "You're a stupid because you let someone who really loves you."

There was silence for a few moments when they were in the car, they were both busy with their own thoughts, “Do you think I’m a fool?" Donghae asked, breaking the silence, "Why are you asking? You’re a fool when you are asking about that." Siwon said ,still focused on the street. "Really? I mean, back in time when I’m just an ordinary boy?  Siwon was silent, trying to digest his words again, "I don’t think that you can do it?" Siwon asked again.

"I’ve hurt her” donghae muttered, “Yes. You’ve let her suffered because of you. And you never really say sorry to her.”

" So,Where are you going now ? Old house or apartment? "
 “I would like to go to that old house  "

_________||_______

"Thanks for taking me here" Donghae said then out of the car,"No need to thank me.If so , I’m leaving now. Bye.

Donghae POV
This house .. It has been a long time since I left. This house left me so many memory.

Apparently all was arranged very neatly .. just some stuff which are covered by a weft
I walked through every room that I usually use to practice singing and spend time with Sica ..

End of POV

#flashback

"Oppa, You have to spend all this food. Why did you buy a lot of this food?" Donghae just laugh at her and hit her  forehead,"That was you who told me to buy these foods.. So,you are the one that have to spent all of these"

"Help me,please?" she pouted and it makes donghae's heart dissolved"Arasso"

They spend time together while joking and interfere with one another. "Oppa! Stop it .t’s grimy." She protested when Donghae was applying cream pie to her face, " My face can be oily!" she shouted while hitting Donghae’s arm, Donghae just keep laughing at his girl.

end of flashback

 

Donghae POV

"The pain" he muttered.

"Oppa? How can you come here?" Someone asked as she come in from the front door,"Sica? Why are you here ?" he asked back

"I’m asking you first ? Don’t ask me back." Sica said,"I was just .. Accidentally went here,So I decided to come in for a while,how about you ?"

“I often come here to relieve some stress "

"This place ....?" Donghae muttered,"This house has given me some precious memory, from the happiness and pain." She seemed to understand donghae’s heart. "Then why did you come ..? to this miserable place" donghae presume himself for this question

"I don’t know. But my mind always led me to come to this place " ,
 "You’re a fool.." he suddenly said.

"What? Ah. Yes,Maybe I was a fool for that time. Closing this hearts for everyone. But everything is different now" she tried to be strong in front of him.

That word mean so much for him."How about your relationship with Nichkhun?" he asked again,,"Everything is okay." she was trying to hold back tears that would spill rightnow.

"Liar. You guys haven’t met each other since that time,right?"

The tears that had been detained,finally overflow her cheeks," Why do you want to know?" Jessica asked with hoarseness ."Because I love you" Donghae said firmly.” You maybe think that I was lying now.. But I’m not. I’m serious with it now."

They were silent for a few moments until Jessica broke it," You are a bad person." she said in a low voice,"I know that.. Look,I'm really fell sorry for what i have done to you. I . I'm really sorry." Sica was trying to find the truth by staring at his eyes, she know that he’s not lying. He looks sorry."I had forgiven you for a long time. But it seems that my love for you have faded by the times.."

 

*deg*the words were able to make donghae stopped , not even one word out of his mouth. Until jessica move from her seat ,"I’m going home now. Take care of this house,I don’t think that I can come again" She said and then left.

Donghae could only look at her sadly, " you must hate me. I’m a coward"

 

Hi All !!
Sorry for the really late update.
I hope that you can enjoy this chapter,and don’t forget to leave your comment,okay?