Chapter 13

Let Me Sing For You

 

CHAPTER 13

 

A week has passed, Taeyeon was so busy with TV guesting so he can’t meet Tiffany that much.

 

“Hi, baby.”

 

“Hi, Tae! Where are you?”

 

“Hmm…I’m at Jeju right now together with the host of Running Man. I’m a guest for their anniversary special. Why? Miss me?”

 

“Eiih! Of course, I miss you. It’s been a week since we have been together.”

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“Oh no! Don’t say sorry because even before this, I knew this was going to happen so I prepared myself.” Tiffany chuckled over the phone.

 

“I miss you, Tiff. I wanted to bring you with me but I’m afraid that the media will know about this one and will eventually ruin your life. I feel sorry for this one, really.”

 

“You know what, Tae. Even if we’re like this, even if we can’t meet and be at one place all the time, it doesn’t matter. As long as we love and trust each other, no matter how hard it will be for us, everything will be alright. Do you understand, Tae?”

 

“Yes, I do. I promise when I get back to Seoul, I’ll bring you somewhere. I love you, Tiff.”

 

“I love you more. Take care, okay? It’s quite cold right now so wear thick clothes…”

 

“Taeyeon?” A voice outside the room called.

 

“Oh? Who’s that?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I think it’s Sunny. I’ll go now, call you later, Tiff. Love you!” Taeyeon said.

 

“Love you too! Bye!” Tiffany hanged up and said, “Sunny? Is that the famous actress?”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Taeyeon are you there?” Sunny called outside the door.

 

“Yes, I am here.”

 

Sunny entered the room and peeked. “Oh? Can I come in or am I interrupting something?”

 

“Oh no! You can come in.” Taeyeon approached Sunny and gave her a hug then both of them sat down the chair. “Hmm…how are you? I thought you won’t be able to attend this shooting?”

 

“Ahh…no, there was some conflict on my schedule a few days ago so I thought I won’t be able to attend but then Hyoyeon sorted everything out so I’m here.” Sunny smiled.

 

“Hyoyeon? Your manager?”

 

“Yup! My dear manager. She’s actually here with me today but I don’t know where she is right now.” Sunny laughed. “Christmas is fast approaching. Do you have any plans on Christmas day?”

 

“Hmm…as of now, I don’t know if I have schedules on that day but if I won’t have any. I would like to spend my Christmas day together with my special close friends.”

 

“Is that so? For me, I do have some schedules for that day but as an ordinary person, of course I want to celebrate it with family and friends.”

 

Then suddenly someone knocked on the door. “Taeyeon-ssi, Sunny-ssi. We’re going to start in a few minutes, please come out and proceed to the shooting area.”

 

“Yes! We’ll be going out!” Taeyeon answered back. “Let’s go? Let’s just continue this conversation again if we both have some free time later.” They both stood up from the chair and proceed to the shooting area.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

That day while Taeyeon is at Jeju, Tiffany and Jessica will go to the mall together to buy some gifts that need to be given out for Christmas.

 

On their way to the mall, Jessica noticed a familiar vehicle beside them.

 

“Oh? That motorcycle. I think I saw it somewhere.” Jessica said.

 

Tiffany looked outside, “That one? I saw that one already at Taeyeon’s house but I don’t know who uses that because he said he doesn’t like driving one. Why?”

 

Surprised Jessica looked at Tiffany, “Are you sure you saw this at Taeyeon’s house? I saw this on my way to Jeonju. The motorcyclist was like arrogant and he just kept on doing that VROOOOOM sound while waiting for the red light to turn green. I hate it so much!”

 

Tiffany laughed and said, “You know what, Jess. You’re so cute when you get mad like that.”

 

“YA! REALLY! I REALLY HATE THAT SOUND. I even asked him to stop doing that but he did not, instead he revved his motorcycle more.” Jessica pouted.

 

Upon arriving at the mall, the motorcycle parked beside their car.

 

“What?! Even here? Could this day get any worse? Let’s go!” Jessica shouted because she doesn’t want to see the guy’s face.

 

Tiffany who was at the moment getting out of the car saw the guy.

 

The guy took off his helmet and he was tall with dark skin and porcelain skin. Tiffany was taken aback with what she saw which made her stun for seconds.

 

“Oh?” The guy was surprised. “It’s you, right? Tiffany? Taeyeon’s girl?”

 

“Eh? How did you…” Tiffany asked.

 

“I’m Kwon Yuri, Taeyeon’s best friend. Well, as his best friend, of course I do know everything.”

 

Jessica stopped walking and said under her breath, “Kwon….Yu…ri…? Eh? Omo! Should I look back or not?”

 

Yuri helped Tiffany go out the car. “Is that your friend over there? I think she’s waiting for you. I guess you better go.”

 

“Ya! Tiffany! Let’s go!” Jessica shouted even if she wants to go and meet Yuri personally.

 

“Okay! Okay!” Tiffany said back. “Well, Yuri, right? It’s nice meeting you and ahh…see you around.”

 

“Okay! Bye!”

 

Tiffany left and followed Jessica.

 

“Wohoo! Taeyeon got some taste. I still can’t believe that a byuntae like her found one.” Then Yuri continued arranging his things.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany and Jessica are now inside the mall.

 

“Ya! Why are you talking to that arrogant guy?” Jessica asked and acted like she didn’t hear everything.

 

Tiffany smiled, “That arrogant guy is Kwon Yuri, Taeyeon’s best friend. I thought you like him?”

 

“I do but not anymore since he seems so arrogant. I don’t like those kinds of guys.” Jessica defended.

 

“Okay. Okay. For whatever reasons this is, I find Yuri cute. Jess, I’ll just look at some clothes on this side. How about you?” Tiffany asked.

 

“I’ll go at the shoe section. Let’s just meet later, okay?”

 

“Okay!”

 

Jessica went upstairs to the shoe section. On that level is not just shoes but also clothes for women and men. While walking around, she can’t stop thinking about Yuri.

 

“I should have approached him and greet him. Am I too harsh not talking to him? How could I even say to Tiffany that I don’t like him anymore?! When in fact, he’s the only guy I always looked at. Aigoo~! How can this be?”

 

Jessica walked around and looked at the clothes and tried on some of them. When she was about to go out of the fitting room, a tall guy suddenly came in and locked the door!

 

“Ya! What are you doing?!” Jessica shouted and kept on doing dolphin scream sounds!

 

“WAAH! YURI OPPA! OPPA!”

 

Jessica stopped screaming and said, “What the?! Why are they even screaming Yuri oppa?!”

 

The guy took of his sunglasses and hat and looked at Jessica. “They’re all looking for me.”

 

Jessica’s eyes opened wide and her heart goes beating so fast and said in her mind, “Yuri’s in front of me. What? Is this even real? Oh no! Am I dreaming?”

 

“Hey, Miss. Are you okay?” Yuri asked.

 

Jessica looked at him and slightly nodded.

 

“I’m sorry to trouble you for now but those fans outside. They just won’t stop following me. I’m just waiting for the security personnel to come so we could go out after they all left.”

 

Since the fitting room is not that spacious, Jessica and Yuri are just inches away from each other. Yuri’s arms’ holding against the wall and in between is Jessica who turned from an ice princess to a melted ice princess. Jessica bowed her head to control her emotions since she decided to show Yuri a quite strict attitude.

 

“Miss, are you really okay?” Yuri asked again.

 

Jessica looked up to him and said, “Yes, I am and whatever is happening now, I need to go out or else my friend will be looking for me.” So she tried opening the lock but Yuri stopped her and grabbed of her hand and leaned his face to Jessica’s face.

 

“Just please wait for a few more minutes, beautiful lady.” Yuri said while still holding Jessica’s hands.

 

Jessica can’t help but to just bow down again and said in her mind, “I want to hug you but you might get surprised. I like it here. I hope the fans won’t go away!”