Chapter 12

Let Me Sing For You

 

CHAPTER 12

 

“If you fall…I will be waiting at the end to catch you, Tiffany.”

 

Tiffany stopped moving with eyes wide open.

 

“Thank you for coming into my life and as a friend please be careful because I don’t want you to get hurt, Tiffany. I like you and even the first time that we met, it’s seems like we’ve known each other for a very long time.”

 

Tiffany’s eyes opened wider when Taeyeon gave her a back hug and rested his chin on her shoulders and whispered, “Would you accept my love, Tiffany?”

 

Silence filled up the room.

 

Tiffany turned around and gave Taeyeon a very tight hug.

 

“I wanted to but…”

 

“What’s the problem?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Your friend…”

 

“Miyoung?” Taeyeon chuckled. “She’s a close friend and I loved her but as time goes by, I’m losing hope that she’ll come back.”

 

“But what if she comes back?”

 

“If she comes back, I will tell her that you’re my girl. She’s a very understanding person, Tiff. I know she’ll understand and will support us. Now, what do you say?” Taeyeon pulled away and looked straight into Tiffany’s eyes.

 

She nodded twice then Taeyeon out of nowhere, just kissed Tiffany’s lips very passionately that they both just closed their eyes and forgot about everything.

 

“I love you, Tiff and I’m very thankful that you accepted me even if we just met a few days or weeks ago.”

 

Tiffany smiled. “I know but as soon as we met, I felt the same way and I don’t want to lie but you got me. I love you too, Tae-tae.”

 

And again, they kissed and even if they just got together, awkwardness left and the room is filled with love.

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

“Good morning!!!” Taeyeon shouted!

 

Sooyoung got startled by Taeyeon. “Omo! Are you okay?” She then touched Taeyeon and checked if he is sick or whatever. “You’re not sick but why are you like that?”

 

“Remember Tiffany?”

 

“Tiffany? The girl you saved from those stupid guys?”

 

“Uhuh. What’s with her? She got hurt again by another stupid guys?” Sooyoung joked around and laughed.

 

Taeyeon gave her a glare. “Stop joking, Sooyoung.”

 

“Okay. I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to ruin your happy morning. Now what?”

 

Taeyeon reached for Sooyoung’s ears and whispered, “We’re together.”

 

Sooyoung dropped everything on her hands and shouted, “WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!....” And continued saying WHAT so Taeyeon got irritated and slapped Sooyoung’s head.

 

“Ya! What happened to you? Did you hang up or something?” Taeyeon smiled as he grabbed an apple inside the refrigerator.

 

“What do you mean you’re together?”

 

“Aigoo~! You just went on vacation and now your mind is kind of slow when understanding things.”

 

SLAP. “Ouch! Why did you do that?” Taeyeon shouted back.

 

“You’re so arrogant. I’m your manager yet you treat me like nothing. I just don’t want to go to conclusions, now explain everything to me.”

 

“We’re together. What I mean with that is we’re now lovers.” Taeyeon said with a smile.

 

“Oh gosh!” Sooyoung sat down on the chair. “How did that happen? What the?!”

 

“Just yesterday. I invited her over for dinner and we stayed at the studio and she was sleeping and I also fell asleep. She was about to go out the room but she confessed right in front of my face while I was playing that I’m sleeping and that’s it.”

 

“Wow! I think Yuri’s right. You’re the byuntae.”

 

“WHAT?! ME?! NO!”

 

Sooyoung laughed so hard. “Just joking, Taeyeon. Just be careful when you go out together with her. It’s kind of hard to solve issues right now.”

 

“Yes, manager.”

 

 

*------------------*

 

 

After a week, Jessica came back from her vacation.

 

“Where’s Tiffany?” Jessica asked the maid.

 

“Ma’am, she went out. Mr. Taeyeon picked her up.”

 

“Eh? Taeyeon? Where are they going?”

 

“Ms. Tiffany said they’ll go on a date.”

 

“DATE?! I just went away for a week now they’re dating?” The maid gave a nod and left.

 

“Ya! Tiffany Hwang! I just left for one week and now you’re in love? Wow!”

 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

 

“Oh? Jessica sent a message.” Tiffany said and laughed as soon as she finished reading.

 

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Jessica sent a message and she said that she just left for a week and now I’m in love.” Tiffany continued laughing.

 

“Well, that’s life.” Taeyeon said and kissed Tiffany’s cheeks.

 

“Ya!” Tiffany shouted which startled Taeyeon. “Ya! Why do you keep on kissing me?”

 

“Why? Is that wrong?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“What?!” Taeyeon left confused.

 

“It’s wrong because I want to kiss you too!” Tiffany cupped Taeyeon’s face and moved closer and closer and their lips locked with each other again.

 

“You’re a bit aggressive there, Tiff.”

 

“Well, that’s life like what you said.” Tiffany smiled.

 

Later that day, Taeyeon sent Tiffany home and went inside.

 

Tiffany went to her room to get something.

 

“Hi Jessica!” Taeyeon greeted.

 

Jessica being the ice princess glared at Taeyeon and walked in front of him.

 

“Oh? Hello! It’s nice to see you again.” Taeyeon greeted again but only received another glare from Jessica. “Ahh…it’s kind of uncomfortable but is there something wrong?”

 

“Wrong?” Jessica sat down beside him. “Of course there’s nothing wrong. I just want to make sure that you really are sincere with Tiffany.”

 

“Yes, I am but glaring at a person can answer your question already?” Taeyeon asked out of curiosity.

 

“Nope. I just wanted to let you feel that if you hurt my friend you’ll not just receive a glare from me. Okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Jessica laughed hard. “Are you scared? Am I scary? Well, all that I said is true but let me ask something from you.”

 

“Sure, what is that.”

 

“I want you to take very good care of her. She’s a very sensitive person and you are her first boyfriend so I’m counting on you that you’ll love her like how you loved your music career.”

 

“Yup! I promise but can I ask, why is it that you always tell me to take very good care of her? I know it’s a common favor but it seems like you’re saying those words and they have some reasons behind.”

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon and said, “There are no reasons, Taeyeon. Just please do what I said so there are no problems.”

 

“I’m back!” Tiffany shouted. “What did I miss?”

 

“Nothing. Jessica and I just talked to each other.”

 

“I see, well here you go.” Tiffany handed over to Taeyeon a rectangular box and opened it.

 

“WOW! This watch…I like it so much! Thank you so much, Tiff.” Taeyeon gave her a hug and as usual, action speak louder than words so they looked to each other’s eyes and kissed like there’s no tomorrow.