Slipping from Reality (Part I)

난 당신 없이 살 수 없다.

My eyes opened tiredly. I looked at my phone. 4am. There was shouting,and some form of alarm going off. I sat up and wiped my eyes, before getting up to find what was going on. I walked through my apartment. The noise was deafening. It was painful to hear. I had a feeling of déjà-vu, like i’ve done this before, like this was just a dream. I neared the Bathroom, the place where the screams and cries were coming from. I slightly pushed the door open. I wish i hadn’t. There, in the bath, lay an unconscious Jimin, the water was mixed with blood, and he just lay there. It seemed like he had drowned himself. On the floor by the bath, Jungkook knelt down, crying, screaming. Namjoon held him back. Hoseok held onto Jimin, trying to wake him up by the looks of it. I moved away. Turning around and heading towards the sound of the alarm . It led me to the window. An ambulance. They had a body on the stretcher, but it wasn’t Jimin. I looked closer, leaning out the Window slightly. The body was pale, and that hair colour…It was Yoongi. He, also was covered in red, but rather than blood; it looked like burn marks. What was this? I moved away from the window and found myself back infront of the bathroom door. I tried to speak, but no words left my mouth. I wanted to help, but something was stopping me. But i don’t know what. I tried to force my words out but no matter how hard i tried, nothing was audible. They heard nothibng. “Hyung?” NAmjoon was calling me. 

 

The next minuite i know, Namjoon was standing over me, teary-eyed. “Wae?” I mumbled. He held out his hand, i took it and sat up. It was only then when i realised where i was. I was in the bath. Just like i had seen Jimin. “Hyung.” He mumbled wrapping a towel around my shoulders. “ You need to see a dr hyung.” He said. I forced a smile and brushed him off. “Ani…I just fell asleep in the bath.” I tried creating an excuse. “Hyung, you’re still fully dressed.” He noticed. for that, i had no excuse. “I’m finr, Namjoon-ah, worry about the kids more than me.” I said walking off to my room. I quickly fired up and changed, sitting on my bed. I sat there. The dream passing through my mind. What on earth was that, and most of all why did i dream that my friends, my brothers were dead? 

 

Honestly, since We lost Taehyung…I’ve been having dreams like this, it’s not the first one, but they seem to get worse each time. They get more and more realistic. I’d never forgive myself if something happened to one of the guys. We’ve already lost Tae. 

 

I ended up drifting back off to sleep, my eyes closed practically automatically. 

“Hyung?” Taehyung stood infront of me, smiling warmly. He pulled me into a hug.

“Hyung i missed you.” He said letting go of me. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t know what to say for a start/. He took me to the old matress, we used to hang out here back before… 

“Hyung, Mianhae.” He said softly I just looked at him. “I didn’t know what to do. I was hurting, hyung…I was angry…So I protected umma. But she called the police… She told me she hated me, that she didn’t want me anymore… So i jumped.” I noticed a few tears trickle down his pale face. He looked sick. “Taehyung-ah…” I managed to say. “You know, we were there, we could have helped you.” I said. I said that, even though i knew it was too late. I felt something run down my face. I wiped it off. A tear. “Look after Jungkook for me.”  He said standing up. I tried to catch his arm to stop him leaving, but it went through his, like he wasn’t there. Like it was just air. He smiled, before he faded. I called his name, my tears falling. “TAEHYUNG!!” He never came back. 

 

I woke up, sweating. I stood up. I  wiped the sweat off my forehead, and left my room. “Hyung, Gwenchana?” It was Jimin. I nodded faintly, before walking to the front door. My legs were moving on their own accord. “Hyung? Where are you going?” I just left the house. 

 

Honestly i didn’t have a clue where i was going. I just kept walking. Water dripping from my eyes. “Taehyung-ah…” I mumbled as i fell to my knees.