Run : Min Suga

난 당신 없이 살 수 없다.

Once again, I woke up in the dark room, the same as yesterday. I assumed it was Namjoon's room again. Everything was the same, only my head hurt, and i still felt tired. I sat up, and looked around, everyone else seemed to have got up already, i was alone in the room. I got up and wondered into the living room. It was empty. The whole house was empty. 

I stood at the door, of the living room, Memories of us having fun together flashed thorugh my brain. I remembered the time we celebrated Jimin's birthday, we all came over to Namjoon's place and we went crazy. It was the first time, i've seen Jimin so drunk. Taehyung started a pillow fight, we all ended up on lying on the floor..... I think it's the last time we ever had such a great time together before... 

 

I doubt things will ever be the same again. I doubt we will ever have that bond we all once shared. I doubt that we will see each other the same again... Things are just.... In some sense we are all the same. We all feel the same. We all blame ourselves. I guess thats unevitable. After all....We could have prevented this...If we really looked after Tae....like we were supposed to... 

 

A loud ringing snapped me from my thoughts. I focused and realised it was my phone ringing. It was Namjoon. 

"Hyung." He sounded concerned. 

"Wae?" I asked calmly. 

“It’s Yoongi-hyung….We can’t find him.” He whimpered into the phone.

“Ara.” I said. I cut him of and went straight to put my coat and shoes on. I didnt even bother getting dressed properly. I knew what he was up to. And this time, i know i can stop him. I began running as fast as i could. I ran through the city, it was as busy as ever, like nothing had happened. No one seemed to bother, no one seemed to know. I wanted to scream. I wanted people to understand. I slapped myself, to bring myself back to my senses, before i continued running. I stopped at the start of the bridge, catching my breath. After all, i’m not exactly the sporty type, and let’s be honest, this was killing me. I stood up, and jogged on. I crossed the bridge, heading for the underground.

 

After about an hour or so, i arrived at my destination. I entered the dark underground. My instincts didn’t let me down this time. I saw him hunched in the corner, sitting with a notebook on the table. “Yoongi.” I mumbled walking over to the table. I sat in the second chair, facing him. “Gwenchana?” I asked. He nodded lightly. “I just… I just needed to get away from it all.” He said sadly, his hand doodling on his precious notebook. “You don’t have to suffer alone Yoongi.” I told him honestly. He forced a smile. “Hyung, if we all come crying to you, if we all rely on you, then where does that leave you, huh? You just take it all. I don’t want that. I know that deep down, you are suffering too.” He sniffed. There was a short silence before he looked up at me. 

“Hyung, Run away with me.” 

 

His eyes were teary and he looked in pain. I just shook my head. “Yoongi-ah, we need to fight this to be able to move on. You know Tae wouldn't want you to run away…” I tried to convince him. He shook his head. “Ara.” He spat out. He knew as well as i did that he couldn't run from the pain. “Ottokae…” He broke down. 

 

That was the first day i saw Min Yoongi Cry.


I'm going to do a mini-chap on each character before i get right into the plot, hope you guys like it ^^

Let me know what you think :) 

Saranghae <3 

Merry Christmas <3 !!