Memories

Forever Best Enemies

Yoseob's Pov

We get to my house. We go to my room and everything is silent. Maya breaks the silence.

"Yah! Lets start! If we both want to get a good grade, then lets begin!" I groan.

"I'm sort of lazy to." Maya sighs.

"Then I'm leaving." She grabs her backpack and begins walking out the door. I get up and grab her hand. She looks back. She take her hand out of mine.

"Lets start then." She puts her backpack down and we both stare at each other. I look at her and remember something.

-Flashback-

"Oppa!" Maya runs to KiKwang. She smiles at him. I'm jus looking at them.

"We were waiting for you. What took you so long?"

"I had to clean my room." We all laugh for no reason.

In 6th grade-

"Maya!" I wave to her so she can see me. She smiles and runs to me.

"Yoseob, why did you call me?" I actually didn't have anything to tell her. I smile.

"I wanted to see your happy face!" She sort of blushes. KiKwang then comes. She makes a happier face and runs to KiKwang.

"KiKwang oppa! Want to eat lunch with me and Lee Sung?" Her face is pretty when she smiles brightly. I walk up to them.

"Hi KiKwang!" Maya gets mad all of a sudden. She grabs my arm and looks at me.

"Yoseob, please don't bother me and KiKwang when we're together." She lets go of my arm and runs back to KiKwang. Her smile comes back. I get depressed.

-End of flashback-

"Yoseob! Yoseob! Yoseob!" I wake up from my daydream and see Maya mad.

"Aish! Why are you saying my name over and over!" She laughs.

"Yoseob. You won't huury up and start." I forgot I start the scene. We start the scene.

"Wait! before we start, can we relax first." Maya says while breathing in and out. I nod and do the same thing. "Ok! Now we can start." We start the scene.

"Let go of me!" I grab onto her tighter.

"I...can't..." I forgot what I had to say. Maya disbands my arms from hers and laughs. I start laughing.

"Yah! Did you forget what you had to say?" She said while laughing. I nod. We both laugh for a while but then we go into serious mode again. We get into our positions.

"Let go me!" I grab onto her tighter. I look straight at her. All of a sudden I forget about everything.

"I won't leave you. I...still...love....you." Maya tries to let go but I hold onto her tighter. We both look at each other. We're only an inch away from our faces.

"I...can't..." I get closer. Maya tries to get away.

"Uhh...Yoseob....Yoseob! Yo-" I cut her off with my lips. We kiss for like 10 seconds. Maya finally pushes me. We both look at each other. Maya grabs her backpack and leaves.

"What the hell did I do!" I mess up my hair.

Maya's Pov

Yoseob kissed me. He kissed me. I kept thinking about it while laying on my bed hugging my pillow. I touch my lips where Yoseob touched with his lips. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. I get a text from him. I decide to read it.

-From Aegyo Prince

*I'm sorry I did that unexpectedly. We shouldn't practice for a while. Lets not meet for a while. Sorry.*

I put my phone down and look at the ceiling. "Stupid Yoseob. You stole my second kiss."

-Flashback-

-During summer in 6th grade-

I'm sitting under a tree and waiting for Yoseob oppa to come. I see him and wave to him. He smiles and runs to me. He sits next to me.

"Hi Maya! Sorry if I took long. My mom was lecturing me." I laugh. I change the subject.

"Yoseob, have you ever been kissed?" He looks at me in confusion. Then he makes a gross face.

"Thats gross. But no I haven't. Why?" I look at him.

"Would you want to kiss someone?" He thinks for a while.

"I actually do. Someone special." He smiles. I start shaking his arm.

"Oppa! Whose the special person you want to kiss?!" He looks at me. He suddenly kisses me.

"You." He gets up and runs away.

-End of flashback-
 

*Is it getting good? I hope you like it! Yoseob has done something that tells you that he still likes Maya. Enjoy!! ><*